- Over 7 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE.
- Developed highly scalable, performing large scale applications using Java 1.8, Spring framework, hibernate based DAO layer, transactional based service layer for business logic and integrated all these layers using Spring Dependency injection, ORM and Web modules.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC, Spring Boot.
- Experienced in Java Web - based, desktop and Multitier Based Development with Concepts of, Object Oriented Design, Object Oriented Analysis, Object Oriented Programming and its implementation.
- Experience working with various Software Development Life Cycle like, Waterfall Model V-Shape Model Iterative Model and methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Iteration, and also TDD
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using Java/J2EE Such as Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts2framework, EJB, Servlets 3.x, JSF and Google Web Toolkit.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate Query Language.
- Expertise in developing Web based Distributed and Front-End applications in a three-tier architecture using Java 8, J2EE, HTML, HTML5, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, A ngular JS, Ajax, Node JS, JSP, CSS, JavaBeans.
- Experienced in Developing Java/J2EE Applications using JDK 1.7/1.8, Core Java, JSP, JSF, springs, Web Services, Struts, XML, XSD, XSL and JNDI .
- Experienced in frameworks: Spring MVC, Jakarta struts framework, JSF, spring and Hibernate.
- Good Knowledge on Apache Storm which is used for real-time Stream processing
- Expertise in Web Services for data transfer from client to server using Apache Axis, REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI.
- Developed Web applications to consume JSON response using callback functions.
- Experienced in working with multiple databases like Oracle 10/11g, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Sybase, PostgreSQL and SQLite and NOSQL Databases like (mongo DB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB, Infinity).
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, RDS, VPC, Spring Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS etc.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications on Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and Jboss.
- Experience in using build tool as ANT, Gradle, Maven to compile, package the components to the Application Servers MAVEN scripts for customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications and log4J.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using Junit, Test NG, Mockito, integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT, Maven, Gradle and Drools & debugging through log4j.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot for running applications securely on container platform by flexible integrating existing processes with log4J for logging.
- Designed and built advanced game applications for Android platform, and collaborated with cross-functional teams to define, design, and launch new features.
- Tested code for robustness, executed edge case, usability, and general reliability analysis.
- Fixed bugs and improved application performance.
- Experience with build tools like CICD-ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms using IDE’s such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, NetBeans, IntelliJ 14.x/15.x
- Experience in using different controlling/tracking systems Subversion, CVS, GIT, and Rational Clear Case.
- Experienced in Splunk Log Management creating dash boards, monitoring, reporting, Email Notification to Users for threshold limit.
Programming Language: Core Java, SQL, PL/SQL, AWS
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Swing, AWT
Multi: threading, Java Networking
Java Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, JSF
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Jboss, Tomcat
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JSF, IBATIS
Spring Framework: Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security
Database Server: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, RDBMS, MongoDB, Cassandra
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, STS
REST, SOAP, JAXWS, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL, Axis2, UDDI, Apache CXF
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Clear case
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Agile, Scrum, Water: Fall, Rapid Application Development, Test Driven development
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX
Tools: Apache Camel, ESB, cucumber, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Testing &logging: Junit, Jasmine, Junit, Log4J, SoapUI, Test NG, easy mock and power mock, Karma, Protractor, Mockito, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker
Cloud Developments: EC2,S3,Elastic,ELB,Spring PCF(pivotal cloud foundry)
Confidential, Wayne, PA
- Involved in Team planning and grooming sessions and Retro session in fully Agile environment.
- Developing the application services as per the requirements.
- Developed multiple POCs to create a user interface in Angular4.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap 3.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Used basic authorization to secure RESTful web services.
- Implementation of Spring RESTful web services which produces JSON.
- Used Hibernate to save and process the database.
- Worked with Web services components JAX-RS services and worked with RESTful Web services interact with external systems.
- Used Postman to test the responses of the API and simultaneously we can view the JSON body.
- Develop, enhance and maintain a Spring Boot based micro services application
- Developed server side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Developed RESTful (JAX-RS) web services API for client applications.
- Used Maven to build the project.
- Used Eclipse and Tomcat web server for developing & deploying the applications.
- Used GIT to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Created Snapshots and Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clone's instances.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing
- Build and administrate Continuous Delivery pipelines using Git, Vagrant, Jenkins
- Performed Unit Testing using Junit, Mockito frameworks for all the migrated modules to ensure complete code coverage and perform Smoke test after each build
- Developed and tested Negative and Positive Test Cases.
- Actively involved in Automation Testing, Functional Testing and Regression Testing.
- Interaction with the team members for clarification of issues.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.1.1, Spring Data JPA 1.5.2, Spring Boot 1.4, Spring Data Commons 1.7.2, Jersey 1.7, Oracle12c, Micro Services, Angular.JS, Ajax, Faster XML/Jackson-module-JSON Schema, Tomcat 8, UML, Web Services (REST), Intellij IDEA, UNIX/LINUX, TDD, MongoDB, Jenkins, Slf4j, GIT, XML, AWS EC2, SNS, SQS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, VPC.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Responsible for Analysis and Design of Documents required to develop API is using Atlassian Confluence.
- Used spring core container to implement IOC concept to avoid tight coupling.
- Developed Controller class and defined spring configuration mappings.
- Involved in Building RESTful API's to communicate over internet.
- Analyzed Use Case Diagrams and created various UML Diagrams such as class and sequence diagrams.
- Used SQL and Involved in writing the scripts to create tables and Indexes.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot.
- Used JSON for data transmission for RESTful web services.
- Used Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop spring, based application with very less configuration.
- Worked extensively on Spring Boot for building web service.
- Performed Unit and Integration Test Driven Development (TDD) using Junit Mockito framework.
- Used Spring IOC (inversion of control) to remove the object dependencies across the application.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Created micro service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Involved in the implementation of Data Access Layer using Spring DataJPA.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using JBPM for querying oracle database.
- Developed multiple RESTful API to interact with MongoDB.
- Involved in writing JPA Queries to get the data from the repositories.
- Involved in development of business logic by using PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Deployed applications into Continuous Integration(CI) environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on Continuous Integration (CI) environments for development testing and implemented test cases in Junit.
- Development of test cases using TestNG and Mockito to check expected results.
- Involved in Configuring Apache Tomcat Web server for running the applications.
- Provided support to Front End team in integrating our API's.
- Maintained documentation using Javadoc.
- Used Apache Maven as a build tool to manage projects build.
- Used agile development methodology.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Used sl4j for logging and debugging the application.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring Boot, Apache CXF, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, TestNG, Unix Shell Scripts, JIRA, Oracle, Eclipse Ne Postman, JSON, Maven, REST, Spring 4, Hibernate 3.0, JSON, Oracle 11g, Agile, JBoss, GIT, Splunk, EC2, S3, Lambda.
Java /J2EE Developer
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Prepared technical design documents (TDD) for Use cases.
- Performed Use case design, object modeling using UML, like Transformation of the Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Developed UI pages with JSF framework.
- Developed application layout and composing tiles definitions, managed beans to use with JSF, Transfer Objects to pass data over layers, Business Delegates for invoking business methods of EJBs, Stateless Session Beans which will access Business Objects, which will in turn call DAO's to retrieve & update data in the Database.
- Framework leverages JSF features like Event handling, Validation mechanisms, and state management.
- Creation Managed bean used to instantiate backing beans used in a JSF application and stores them in a Scope.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Developed the AJAX functionality using tags libraries.
- Developed web-service based interface to allow provisioning through Verizon's business front-ends.
- Wrote configuration files for injecting EJBs.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Used OAuth2 to authenticate each RESTful call for security. Prototyped use of JSF for presentation development and spring for middle tier development to analyze if use would ease development.
- Extensively used JSF Core and HTML tags in UI pages.
- Implemented web service using Apache Axis, used Bottom-up approach.
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API's for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Efficiently presented the data using JSF Data tables.
- UI pages Navigation defined in faces-config.xml.
- Developed complex SQL join queries for efficiently accessing the data.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database.
- Hibernate used as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to tables.
- Developed SQL queries.
- Eclipse used for Development i.e. used as IDE.
- Used Oracle 10g as database and backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- This project is developed using Spring MVC Pattern using spring modules IOC, JDBC and MVC in Java and the SQL 2008 database. JPA and Hibernate ORM were used to work with the database. Used Eclipse IDE
- Created a watch-list to record the count of illegal items posted and stored them to a database using SQL server.
- Involved in using for the development of UI.
- In this project I created API's for the hotel application using Intellij and used nginx server to handle the http requests sent by the user.
- Hotels and User API's are hosted on multiple virtual servers by redirecting from nginx to apache tomcat servers depending on the requirement.
- Used MySQL database to store information. Hibernate ORM was used to relate database to java objects.
- Used Spring JPA to configure MySQL database and to map tables within databases based on relations (One to One, Many to One).
- Worked on Spring Boot to automate the configurations and to check the metrics, health checks without using xml configuration
- Used Spring Micro services in this project to develop individual components with isolated databases that provides services to users.
- Angular is used in this project to develop single page application using MVC pattern.
- HTML elements are manipulated using Angular and navigating through Webpages is done with Angular routing.
- In this project, the changes made on the development and testing environments (local repository) are tested and then moved to production (shared repository) using continuous integration server like Bamboo to identify errors and get feedback.
- Worked on Splunk, created dashboards, alerts and identified errors on multiple servers using status codes and logs.
- Strong experience with version control tools like Bitbucket, GitHub and GIT client like Source Tree.
- Involved in design, development of RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Implemented submitting a post which internally updates the DB using Hibernate.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts for applications and wrote shell scripts for FTP files from one location to Another
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed application implementing MVC Architecture integrating JSF with Hibernate and Spring frameworks.
- Responsible for some enhancements to existing project.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transactions such as nline funds transfer, bill payments to the service providers.
- Developed deployment descriptors for the EJB to deploy on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache AxisSOAP.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Build ANT Script for the application and used Log4J for debugging.
- Used JUnit Framework for the unit testing of all the java classes.