- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology field with strong experience in Java Java/J2EE Application Development, Web Application Design and Object - Oriented Programming, testing and implementation Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC ) .
- Extensive experience in J2EE technologies including specialization in JAVA SE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, XML, Struts, Oracle, HTML, and EJB for building Server-side Application with multilayer architecture.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE Application Sever like Apache Tomcat7.x, JBoss 4.2.3, Weblogic8.x/9.x and Web sphere 6.x, 7.0 servers.
- Working knowledge with Ant and Maven as Dependency Management and build tool in single module and multi module environment.
- Knowledge of using Model View Controller (MVC ) Architecture based presentation using JSF framework.
- Strong Knowledge on Microsoft azure cloud services, storage accounts and virtual networks.
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton and Factory Method.
- Good knowledge in bug tracking tools like JIRA.
- Extensive use of Version Controls like SVN, CVS and GIT subversions.
- Good Knowledge on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in Selenium RC by using Java.
- Strong exposure with Agile Methodologies and Waterfall Model .
- Excellent understanding of project issues, tracking, solving and closing issues.
- Could prioritize and adapt quickly to changes.
- Quick and self-motivated learner with sound interpersonal and communications skills.
Languages: Java 8/J2SE 1.7, 1.6, XML, AWS Shell Script, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JAVA /J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Web Services, REST, SOAP
Frameworks: Struts2, LOG4J, Spring Core, Spring MVC, JSF, Hibernate, Junit, Spring BootSpring Cloud, Spring Security
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS Access, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server 2005/2008, My SQL.
IDE & Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, J Builder, NetBeans . Spring Tool Suite, SQL Plus, XML Spy, Pipeline pilot
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSL, XML Schemas, DTD, DOM, SAX, FOP
Web/App Servers: Tomcat.9, WebSphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic, JBoss
Version Control Tools: CVS, Git, Sub Version
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, MS DOS, Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003/XP/Vista/7/10
- Developed the business logic layer components in middle tier of the application using Spring Designed Framework and Spring Boot in STS.
- Used Spring AOP terminologies to handle transaction management and logging.
- Involved in developing new Front-end pages using Angular1.6 .
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate .
- Developed project by Agile Methodology, test driven development ( TDD ) and scrum status meetings and worked closely with client to handle Distributed Scrum teams.
- Developed RESTful services in Java Spring Boot to integrate with LDAP for user registration, login and reset/change password functionalities, also for payment processing etc.
- Designed and developed XML processing components for the dynamic display of the menu on the application.
- Used Core Java concepts OOPs, Multi-threading, Collections, Exception handling, Java 8 and Interfaces for the implementation of Core Concepts.
- Used Java8 features to develop the application like lambda expressions, Streams, Functional Interfaces and used default and static methods in interfaces.
- Involved in developing Web Services using RESTful and SOAP frameworks and created SOAP using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring of data.
- Extensively used Hibernate, ORM mapping solution technique, to map data representation from MVC model and Oracle Relational Data Model with a SQL based schema.
- Developed SQL Queries for retrieving the data from the database
- Configured and built Spring MVC application on Tomcat web server.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application and developed Test classes.
- Tested Rest web services using Postman .
- Implemented Ajax for creating interactive web application and for avoiding reloading of page for each request.
- Extensively Worked on developing Thread safe blocks for multithreaded access and distributed transaction management.
- Worked on Converting UI module into Single Page application using Angular 1.6 with Routing and Custom directives.
- Involved in developing production Node.JS applications with the use of Express module.
- Used Amazon Web Services like EC2 and Elastic Bean Stalk for deployment.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB installation, Configuring, Monitoring and designing the Environment.
- Used GIT as version configuration tool and JIRA for defect management system.
- Used NodeJS architectural concepts like event loop, callbacks and event emitters.
- Involved in developing ORM mappings using Hibernate and created HSQL Queries for data retrieval in the DAO layer.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Session Facade, Factory, DAO design patterns to build the application.
- Involved in Writing Ant build files, for the build (Creation of JAR, WAR and EAR ) and deployment of application on the server. Worked on mapping the database schema, writing Hibernate Classes, gathering Business requirements to build the page logic, and implementing to match the mockup. Maintained and updated the Jasper Reports.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control ( IOC ) for injecting the beans and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC .
- Involved in Creating Junit test cases to test the application.
- Developed specialized search system using Cassandra DB, Angular 1.6, Java Servlets, JUnit, Maven.
- Deployed, Managed and Monitored Cassandra DB Replica Sets / Databases. Prototyped Mongo DB new features across multiple stacks .
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, spring and Hibernate .
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology .
- Involved in handling transactions using Spring Declarative Transaction management.
- Implemented Caching mechanism using Spring Gem Fire Template.
- Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces .
- Used SOA Integration service for Data Integration Service and Functional Integration Service . Used SOAP UI for the functional testing and inspection and invocation of spring-based Web Services .
- Designing new components to fit in the already existing architecture using core Java, multi-threading different design patterns like the factory method, Abstract factory pattern, Singleton . While developing web-based applications used Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST .
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases. Worked on server-side web applications using Node.js .
- Implemented Ajax and jQuery -based navigation system visually identical to previous table-based system to improve ease of maintenance and organic search engine placement.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node JS (socket.io based on socket technology, Express JS framework).
- Developed the war/ear file using Ant script and deployed into Web Sphere Application Server.
- Involved in the requirements gathering. Design, Development, Unit testing and Bug fixing.
- Developed a Restful web application using Spring Framework, Spring, Hibernate.
- Used Multithreading to enable multiple operations to be performed simultaneously.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams to express the detail design.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring framework developed Controllers, Form beans and configured the spring configuration file.
- Used validation framework in the application.
- Worked with EJBs (Session and Entity) to implement the business logic to handle various interactions with the database.
- Worked on Messenger service in various modules to communicate with JMS for asynchronous communication within Loan Application System.
- Wrote stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL.
- Developed critical elements of the server framework like user authentication, access control.
- Implemented messaging interfaces for asynchronous communication.
- Deployed business components into WebSphere Application Server.
- Wrote SAX and DOM XML parsers and used SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying reports. Developed Schemas for XML .
- Involved in design and developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI, DOM, XML Schemas, JAXP, and XSL .