- Full Stack Developer with over 8 years of experience in analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of Web and Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Good hands on experience with using Bootstrap, UIKit, Foundation, Skeleton frameworks and SASS, LESS preprocessors for developing rich and interactive user interfaces.
- Proficient with new features of TypeScript, ES6 like Type Restrictions, block scope, decorators, classes, modules and arrow functions.
- Expertise in developing web applications using MVVM architecture based Angular 2, Angular 4 core concepts like components, templates, directives, data binding, services, dependency injection, ngModules, observables and routing.
- Experience in MVVM frameworks and developing single page applications using Angular 2/4.
- Experience in developing Angular 4 advanced features such as interfaces, nested components, services, routing and modules.
- Experience in developing client - side validations ns using Angular 4 and in developing Custom pipes, Shadow DOM.
- Experienced in developing applications using React JS components, routes, events for view rendering, Redux asynchronous functions and implemented React - Flux pattern for core dependency.
- Extensive experience in developing dynamic SPA using MEAN (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular, Node).
- Expertise in using Build tools Gulp, Grunt, Gradle and Ant for compiling, packaging and linking code into a reusable format.
- Used Bower and NPM (Node Package Manager) to download and manage dependencies in various projects.
- Extensive experience with Advanced and Core Java technologies including Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, XML, JEE, JSP, EJBs, JDBC, Struts, Servlets, JMS, JPA, Java API for XML Web Services, JSF.
- Successfully developed and deployed various Microservice based applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Good experience in Java 8 features like Collections, Interfaces, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Stream API, Time API
- Expertise to interact with relational databases using ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Spring Data, JPA, IBatis, MyBatis, Java Persistence API (JPA), Hibernate’s second level cache - Ehcache.
- Hands on experience using ODM frameworks to connect asynchronous environment with Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Worked with Spring transaction management, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring JTA, Spring IO and Spring Security (Spring security, SiteMinder).
- Proficient in using Spring Data JPA that helped in creating automatic Data Access Objects (DAOs) during compile time.
- Developed multiple applications using Spring Community framework projects and used Spring and EJB containers to manage the bean life cycle.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable, efficient web and enterprise applications using JSP, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Struts, JSF (PrimeFaces).
- Developed projects with RESTful services (JAX-RS, Spring Boot), SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL, Apache Axis2) and automated the documentation using Swagger and WADL.
- Solid experience in using the Spring AOP facets Transactional Management, Logging, Security and Authentication.
- Have good knowledge on different databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB (Raven DB, Mongo DB and Cassandra, Couch DB, Redis, Dynamo DB) and good experience in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL in JDBC, ODBC and in WebLogic server.
- Better understanding of implementation using Spring Cloud - Netflix OSS stack for microservices deployment and auto configurations like Eureka (Service Discovery Server), Ribbon (Dynamic Routing and Load Balancer), Hystrix (Circuit Breaker), Zuul (Edge proxy) and Monitoring and centralized log analyses (ELK).
- Experience in integration tools like Spring Integration, Mule ESB, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Used Apache Kafka Steams API to build real-time data pipelines and horizontally scalable and fault-tolerant stateful stream-processing and worked with Kafka Connect to build custom connectors using connector framework
- Worked on Kafka Performance monitoring for coordination among consumers using Burrow
- Experienced in handling message queues using JMS, Rabbit-MQ, IBM-MQ, Active-MQ and Amazon-MQ
- Building real-time dashboard applications for visualizing, analyzing and exploring data on Apache Web servers using Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana 4.0 (ELK), Splunk.
- Good knowledge in employing database caching strategies using Redis, MongoDB Elastic search.
- Hands on experience in implementation of PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) Paas (Platform as a Service) services such as Pivotal Application Service, Pivotal Container Service and Pivotal Functional Service to continuously deliver applications on to the cloud.
- Highly experienced in using various AWS (Amazon Web Services) IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) Components like EC2 for running applications on virtual machines, S3 and Glacier for storing and long term back up of data, EBS for persistent block level storage, Elastic Cache, Dynamo DB, SQS for message queueing, RDS for setting relational database in cloud and Lambda for server less program functions.
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management, JWT token-based authentication and involved in OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication, authorization.
- Experienced in using build tools like Maven, Ant, Gradle and logging tools like Log4j.
- Expertise in unit-testing with tools like JUnit, Mockito, Spock, TestNg and Integration testing tools like Selenium Web driver, Cucumber (Behavior Driven Development testing).
- Used Orchestration container Kubernetes for load balancing and to schedule the tasks across the computer cluster and load balancers for backend API services.
- Extensive experience in building continuous integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis and AWS CodePipeline with cloud repository.
- Used various version control software such as GIT, GIT LAB, SVN, CVS, Big Bucket for maintaining code repositories.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies & frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JMS, Spring3.x/4.x/5.x, JPA, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud, Dump Analysis.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MYSQL, MongoDB, Raven DB, Cassandra
Application/Web Servers: Oracle WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, WildFly, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Messaging Services: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Apache Kafka
SOAP, JAXRS, JAX: WS, Axis, Jersey
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, Waterfall
Build & Configuration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Bower
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Spock, Protractor
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS, Bitbucket, TFS
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
Cloud Technologies & DevOps Tools: AWS, PCF, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, EBS, EKS, SQS, RDS, S3, Glacier, Lambda, Kubernetes
Windows, Linux, Unix, MAC: OS 10.13.2
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite, WinSCP, Putty
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- The stock trading application is a Micro Service Oriented Architecture built using MEAN 4+ (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node) stack.
- Designed and developed web application UI using HTML5, CSS3 and UIKit CSS framework including SASS and LESS preprocessors.
- Used built-in AJAX HTTP Service with observables for making quick changes and incremental updates to UI components.
- Developed several Angular components that are compatible with TypeScript ES6.
- Configured various routes, directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations, templating dynamic loading, lazy loading, Shadow DOM, NgRx store.
- Developed angular views to hook up models to DOM and synchronize data with server as SPA.
- Implemented Node.js as a server-side proxy for event-driven, non-blocking I/O model to make the application lightweight and efficient.
- Developing RESTful web services using Node.js and Express.js and used Node.js server to interact with the Rest services and database, hosted on multiple load balanced cloud instances.
- Utilized the inbuilt NPM package manager to configure the right versions of the packages and to achieve dependency management.
- Configured Express JS node HTTP framework to set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests and used its front-end tooling like web packs, starter packs, boiler plates efficiently.
- At a later point, migrated from Express.js to Hapi JS which is configured on top of Node JS to attain better performance, to use built in authentication and authorization techniques.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Jersey framework.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Worked with various features in spring such as Spring AOP , Spring Transaction management.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory using IOC Configured Bean properties using dependency injection .
- Migrating existing application into REST based Micro services to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot .
- Used Swagger for automated documentation to the web services in the application by configuring Hapi-Swagger and Hapi- Swagger-UI
- Configured Redis (Remote Dictionary Server) with node server for caching the responses
- Behavioral driven testing for the angular application is carried out using Karma test runner and Jasmine test framework tool
- Achieved TDD (Test Driven Development) by using Mocha and Chai for testing Node.js
- Configured OIDC (Open ID Connect) on top of OAUTH 2.0 authentication and authorization framework to provide the security to rest web services.
- Implemented Single Sign On and policy-based authentication using Site Minder security framework.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and used Oracle database with Hibernate ORM framework and used the functionalities of Hibernate’s second level EHCache.
- Created dynamic schema design through NOSQL Mongo DB by writing rich queries and achieved data in a collection to be distributed across multiple systems for horizontal scalability as data volumes increase through automatic sharing.
- Implemented Mongoose Connector as our ODM framework.
- Configured Docker container service and build pipe line Jenkins CI/CD tool for continuous integrating and deploying application on servers
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Apache Kafka and worked on creating Kafka adaptors for decoupling the application dependency
- Installed, configured, and administered NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network for available data on cloud.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances and created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Implemented Netflix Zuul API gateway for all the requests from the devices and websites by registering services to Eureka.
- Created various Docker images from the Docker containers and published these images in the Docker hub repository. Deployed the Dockized Spring Boot application using AWS Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS).
- Worked on Deployment Automation of all micro services to pull image from Private Docker registry and deploy to Kubernetes Cluster.
- Configured Kubernetes in the application for automating deployment, load balancing, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- Configured Kibana data visualization plugin for Elasticsearch, Logstash and created bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
- Configured New Relic to measure and monitor the performance of application.
- Provided production support/on call support to fix production issues after the deployment.
Environment: Angular 4.0, Node JS, Express JS, Hapi JS, HTML5, CSS3-SASS, Twitter Bootstrap 4.0, Site Minder, Hibernate4.x, OAuth2.0, OIDC, Eclipse Java EE IDE, JIRA, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, Jenkins, Babel, Log4j, Redis, Mongo DB, Mongoose Connector, Oracle, JBoss, Kibana, Elastic search, Logstash NPM, Webpack, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Docker, Apache tomcat, Selenium, Spock, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Mokito, Junit, mock MVC, Kubernetes, New Relic, Dump Analysis, Netflix Zuul, Eureka, Swagger, Maven3.0.
Confidential, Holyoke MA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases, and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Worked on setting up the routing configuration using Angular UI router for various views and implemented lazy loading using Angular 2 for performance optimization
- Configured React-Redux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation.
- Implemented Store-Redux for holding the whole state tree of application and Reducer-Redux for describing action.
- Developed various Typescripts (ES6) objects including Components, ngModules, Providers, Services and Classes using arrow functions and optional types.
- Developed various single page applications (SPA) using REACT JS and used various components in the REDUX library.
- React JS Virtual DOM used for client-side view rendering services, React-Redux for state management.
- Used Node JS along with Express JS to achieve reusability and gain centralized logic.
- Implemented generating the verification hash code using crypto package on Node.JS and added user validations and user permissions by using Node.JS
- Worked with Node.JS framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Developed readable and writable streams of Node JS to process the data from external means of the application.
- Configured Express JS node http framework to set up middleware to respond to HTTP requests and used its front-end tooling like web packs, starter packs, boiler plates efficiently.
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks, and to generate desired view and REDUX to root the URL's properly and used NodeJS NPM and Bower to manage the dependencies.
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and performed end to end testing using Protractor.
- Migrating existing application into RES T based Microservices to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advice to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation-driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Used Apache Camel to handle data pipeline for high speed filtering, pattern matching and for monitoring data pipelines.
- Used Spring Data JPA as the ORM framework to connect with MYSQL database and Cassandra data node to connect with Cassandra database.
- Verified data integrity on Cassandra cluster while batch loading.
- Configured Docker container service and build pipe line Jenkins CI/CD tool for continuous integrating and deploying application on servers.
- Worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Extensively used Orchestration container Kubernetes for load balancing and to schedule the tasks across the computer cluster and load balancers for backend API services
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful web services using OAUTH 2.0.
- Implemented Spunk dash board and log management with ELK (Logstash serves as data ingestion engine).
- Good understanding of PAAS platforms like Open shift and Pivotal Cloud Foundry native service cloud architecture for deploying Micro Services.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry, service binding details are injected from the deployed cloud platform itself.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing several developers to collaborate and using Maven as a build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes. Used
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
Environment: Angular 4.0, React JS, Cassandra DB, MySQL DB, HTML, CSS3, Typescript, Angular CLI, Redux, NPM, Spring, Docker, Jenkins, REST, Spring Boot, Jersey, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, AWS, RabbitMQ, JIRA, Maven, Log4J
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX for building up a Monolithic application.
- Created responsive UI modules using Backbone JS with hard coded dependency of Underscore JS in combination with Handlebar JS for templating.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its minimal set of data-structuring (models and collections) and user interface (views and URLs) primitives for building an MVC work flow design.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulations using native JS and jQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Performed Backbone JS unit testing using JUnit test framework.
- Worked on PostgreSQL database to store the application related data and performed data related operation i.e. Indexing, Cursors, triggers.
- Implemented the ORM framework using iBatis to map the ResultSet from JDBC API to POJO Objets.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Web flow using MVC.
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Implemented the Spring IOC for the core business application logic and used Hibernate as persistence framework.
- Worked with Spring Batch to convert xml files to data base records using Quartz Scheduler.
- These applications need to maintain privacy and restrict illegal users. To achieve this functionality, we used Spring Security.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Implemented Web service calls using SOAP (JAX-WS frameworks).
- Implemented SOAP to provides significant pre-build extensibility in the form of the WS* standards.
- Worked on the Web Services classes and WSDL generation and exposed the service at server- side over the Internet.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit with Easy Mock and created automated test scripts for integration testing using Selenium.
- Deployed the application using Docker and AWS Console services.
- Used Maven as a build tool and Jenkins for monitoring the build status of the project.
Confidential, Glandale, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, outline and advancement and testing periods of the application improvement ( SDLC ) utilizing Agile Scrum procedure.
- Used Angular JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Applications.
- Worked on Angular expressions and built-in directives to render functionality to the UI.
- Implemented various AngularJS filters against data sets to filter and formatted data currency, strings rendered in the UI.
- Worked with AngularJS and jQuery for DOM manipulation and two-way binding. Implemented AngularJS controllers to update entity models.
- Used custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience. Deployed the drools rules as a service in J2EE stack environment.
- Used AJAX and Custom HTML Helper Classes to implement asynchronous calls to the server to update the changes.
- Experience in developing RESTful web service usually defines a URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), which is a service that provides resource representation such as JSON and a set of HTTP Methods.
- Used RESTful Web Services making HTTP protocols as a medium of communication between client and server. A client sends a message in form of a HTTP Request and the server responds in the form of an HTTP Response.
- Developed a Module that enables the administrator to provide access rights to users based on their credentials. Used AJAX Controls like Script Manager and Update Panel to develop the GUI . Used Spring MVC to implement MVC Design Pattern.
- Responsible for creating Model/Value Objects in MVC Design Pattern. Involved in writing Spring Container and Controller classes.
- Worked on server-side validation using various web forms through annotation -based approach.
- Created various Advice (before, after) methods as required using Spring AOP .
- Hibernate ORM framework used to interact with database through Hibernate query language ( HQL ).
- Hibernate second-level cache is set up in two steps to decide which concurrency strategy to use and configuring cache expiration and physical cache attributes using the cache provider.
- Used Hibernate for connecting to the database and mapping the entities by using hibernate annotations.
- Wrote SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, packages on Oracle database.
- Configured Log4j for adding the debugging information in the code base.
- Implemented security functionality for various projects using Site minder (SSO).
- Deployed our Application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry which is used to reduce the development overhead by providing a ready to use platform.
- We used Load Balancer in Pivotal Cloud Foundry to improve the performance and reliability of the server.
- Deployed a single instance of HAProxy for test environments in pivotal cloud Foundry.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on Rabbit MQ synchronously and asynchronously and send JMS message to Apache Active MQ on the edge device.
- Used Rabbit MQ for transport of data in Queue in between components of the application.
- Integrated testing methods implemented by using Karma and Jasmine .
- Performing unit Testing utilizing JUnit and ridiculing systems like JMock and Mockito and ensured code changes won’t break existing Unit Tests.
- The application is developed based on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and developed Form and Action Classes for the entire application using EJB and Struts Framework.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML and Used JAXB components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Dynamics from generation auto completion of forms and user-validation functionalities using jQuery.
- Configured Struts-config.xml, Tiles-def.xml and properties file provided by Struts Framework for the implemented modules.
- Implemented connectivity to databases using JDBC from servlets and JSP through Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
- Developed Web pages using JSP and used Struts Validation framework for form input validations.
- Build PL/SQL functions, stored procedures, views with JDBC data source with connection pooling enabled.
- Performed SQL tuning by creating index on the existing table and stored procedures for efficient querying.
- Deployed the enterprise web application using JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Water fall Methodology’ and tested the application within each iteration. Setting up Daily Status meetings with team and communicate Status to Project Manager.
- Worked with testing team analyze and fixed the production defects and deployed the applications on the server.
- Reviewed design document, gathered information from Architect and Business Analyst to design Functional Specifications for this UI Interface Project.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Functionalities like auto completion of forms and user validation are implemented using jQuery.
- Implemented forms and action classes for the application using EJB and Struts Framework.
- Developed EJB deployment descriptor using XML and used JAXB components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Used Multithreading concept to post data from files to tables involving transformation of file from one format to another.
- Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in SQL SERVER.
- Implemented JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural pattern using STRUTS framework including JSP and Servlets
- Developed dynamic web pages using JSP and used Struts Validation framework to perform input validation.
- Developed Ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.