- Over 5+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JSPs, Hibernate, spring and JPA with knowledge of SDLC concepts.
- Requirement gathering, feasibility analysis, providing business solutions, translating them into technical requirements and document the requirements in line with the strategic initiatives.
- Expertise in design and development of various web applications with N-Tier Architecture using MVC and using the Struts and Spring Framework.
- Expertise using tools such as Eclipse, Intellij Idea and JBuilder.
- Understanding of UML and ER diagrams.
- Good Knowledge in coded Java applications on both client-side and server-side using JDBC and advanced multithreading
- Expertise in implementing Web Services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Expertise in working with Cutting Edge Technologies like EJB, JMS, XML with good experience in Developing and Deploying Enterprise Java Beans on Application Servers like Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBOSS.
- Extensive experience in Source Code maintenance through different versioning tools including VSS, ClearCase and Sub Version.
- Experience in various agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Manages communication with internal clients and Line of business hosting weekly call to track, resolve and escalate outstanding issues and open tickets.
- On daily basis, project status is discussed with internal team and helps them in fixing the technical and functional issues.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, STRUTS, HIBERNATE, SPRING, SPRING MVC, SPRING, DAO, SPRING JTA, SPRING WS, JDBC, WEB SERVICES.
Java Technologies: J2EE, JAXRS, JUNIT
Frameworks: SPRING, STRUTS, Spring Boot
Databases: ORACLE, MY SQL
Web/Application Server: TOMCAT, JBOSS, ORACLE WEB LOGIC
Tools and Utilities: ECLIPSE, TORTOISE SVN, ORACLE SQL DEVELOPER, TOAD, JIRA, SOAP UI, CLEARCASE, VSS
Operating Systems: Windows Variants, UNIX
Confidential, Wayzata, MN
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance phases of the project with major emphasis on Development of the modules like Activations, Customer Service.
- Developed application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture, and Hibernate as the ORM.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for the application development which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations.
- Used Spring /MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Involved in developing Java APIs, which communicates with the Java Beans.
- Created several JSP’s and populated them with data from databases using JDBC.
- Developed many JSP pages, used JSON plug-in for asynchronous communication.
- Used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server. In server-side Servlets is used to construct and parse the data in XML format and in client-side Java is used.
- Involved in the Deployment of the application in JBoss Application Server.
- Used Hibernate ORM for data persistence and transaction management.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the database.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool.
- Installation and Configuration of the Score Card GUI application over the grid in the production environment.
- Developed the application using Java Beans, Servlets and EJB’s.
- Used Log4j to provide central logging facility.
- Developed Developers test for repeatable test by using JUnit for fixing defects.
- Involved in writing the Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views.
- Implemented the project under Agile Project Management Environment and followed SCRUM iterative incremental model & configured various sprints to execute.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
Environment: J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, spring, Hibernate, JNDI, JSP, XML, Angular.js, MVC, Eclipse, JBoss, DAO, Java Script, HTML, AJAX, Apache Axis, CXF, SOAP, Log4j, Junit, agile, Oracle and Windows.
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams depicting method interactions, using MS Visio.
- Conducted analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems by involving with business personnel.
- Developed complete Web tier of the application with Spring MVC framework.
- Used spring integration for integrating the application with Micro services using spring integration workflow files.
- Used spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection, Spring ORM.
- Developing the application for incident creation and retrieving the events using restful web services with Spring Boot .
- Worked extensively on spring boot for building REST API's.
- Implemented all the components of Spring Frame work (Controller classes, Spring Bean Configuration file (dispatcher-servlet.xml).
- Responsible for setting up Angular .js framework for UI development.
- Used WSDL and SOAP protocol for Web Services implementation.
- Involved in developing applications with Stateless Session EJB’s and Message Driven EJB’s.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J.
- Compiled and built the application using ANT scripts and deployed the application.
- Wrote stored procedures, SQL scripts in Oracle for Data Accessing and manipulation.
- Written complex SQL statements/Joins and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Followed AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies, had sprint planning every two weeks and setup daily meetings to monitor the status.
- Participated in the status meetings and status updating to the management team.
Confidential, Minnesota, MN
- Involved in design and development phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and WebServices (SOAP, WSDL).
- Developed the application using J2EE, JSP, Tag Libraries, XML, XSD and Oracle.
- Used JSP and Servlets for server side transaction.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and used XML SAX/DOM API to parse them.
- Developed modules to interact with other enterprise applications using Web services, SOAP and WSDL.
- Design and development of Test Simulation tools in Java (J2EE), to automate SOAP transactions.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using Junit and built the package using Ant and deployed the application on to WebLogic App Server.
- Version control of the code and configuration files are maintained by SVN.
- Involved in Unit Testing using Junit.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, and Spring-WS.
- Involved in developing spring components and Hibernate modules.
- Involved in leverage component framework to web technologies through Java web start.
- Developed the system architecture (UML).
- Implemented business objects and business logic of the system (Java).
- Worked with SOAP web services and EJB to communicate with the applications.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, Hibernate, HTML, XML, DHTML, SOAP based Web Services, JBoss, Log4j, Junit, Eclipse, Subversion and UNIX.
- Involved in Various Stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables of the project.
- Used Struts, spring and MVC architecture for the application development in UI module.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Used Hibernate ORM module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over Oracle database.
- Provided Hibernate configuration file and mapping files and also involved in the integration of Struts with Hibernate libraries.
- Extensively used MyEclipse as an IDE for building, developing and integrating the application.
- Provided Maven build tool for building and deploying the application.
- Managed source repository using Clear Case.
- Provided Log4j support for the application for debugging the system.
- Used Ant scripts to build the application and deploy.
- Provided SQL scripts and PL/SQL stored procedures for querying the oracle database.
- Designed long-term, reliable and adaptive technical architectures and constituted a technical gateway between the project manager and the developers.
- Actively involved in Function Point Analysis (FPA) meetings with business team to analyze resource requirement.