- 8+ years of experience in Software Development Engineer with 6+ years of experience in Designing, Developing, Programming Testing and Implementing the AndroidApplication for Smartphones, Tablet and client - server applications.
- Extensive experience in developing mobile-based and web based applications using Java, J2EE, JSPServlets, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, XML, Struts, CSS, Java Beans, Web Services, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL), JBOSS, Tomcat and Oracle.
- Proficient in Androidapplications development involving front-end User Interface development, push notifications, Adapters, Content Providers and Services.
- Experience in developing applications in AndroidMarshmallow , Lollipop , KitKatIce Cream Sandwich , Honey Comb,Gingerbread and Jelly Bean.
- Worked on various Relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and DB2.
- Experience in the process of a system objects with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Modeling (OOM) based on Unified Modeling Language.
- Good expertise in developing applications and designing screens using MVC pattern for Android application using Android Studio, Android SDK, Eclipse IDE, Intelli IDEA, SQLite, RAD, Java and ADT plugin.
- Experience in different methodologies like of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile development and waterfall development.
- Worked for Third-Party-APIs for developing applications like Twilio, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Extensively worked in developing and implementation of ORM framework Hibernate, JPA, unit testing frameworks using JUnit and manualtesting.
- Experience in designing Graphic, audio and video multimedia components and managed various kinds of media using Flash, Photoshop.
- Worked with various applications and deployed on Google play store, Samsungapp and Amazon app store.
- Proficient in gathering requirement analysis, functional analysis, conceptual and logical thinking.
- Analyzed Angular JS and Swift language in IOS for different applications.
- Worked on Data Structure, Multithreading, Collection and Exception handling.
- Experience in modifying and using source code version with tools like SVN, GIT and CVS.
- Excellent Technical, Communication and Interpersonal Skills with strong Customer Orientation, Client Interfacing Skills.
- Possess excellent communication and Problem Solving skills and the ability to work as a team member, as well as independently and adapt to new, evolving technologies and implement them in current projects.
Android App Mobile Development: Android NDK, Java JDK, J2EE, Android SDK versions from 2.3(Gingerbread)- 6.0(Marshmallow)
IDE: Android Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, MyEclipse
Operation System: Windows 9x / NT/ 2000 / XP/ 2003, UNIX, Linux, Mainframes, DOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Macintosh
Database/Testing tools: SQLite, MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, DDMS, Logcat, JUnit, TestNG
Web Services/App servers: SOAP, IBM WebSphere, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, Front Page, UNIX Shell Script, Ajax, Node JS, Angular JS
Frameworks and App servers: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JDK, Android SDK, JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic
Confidential, Cumberland, MD.
Sr. Android Developer
- Communicating with the Client and conducting meetings with the team members to understand the requirements.
- Developing the mobile applications and maintaining the existing applications with the help of Android SDKenvironment, Core Java,Struts, Hibernate, JSP, Spring and CSS.
- Designing the notifications and alerts using notificationbar and pushnotifications.
- Design methodologies SDLC , Object Oriented Methodologies (OOM) , Agile , Scrum and MVC .
- Proficient in debugging, identifying, adjusting and fixing script error with Eclipse, Android Studio, RAD, and Intelli.
- Worked with ContentProviders in conjunction with local data storage using SQLite to transmitdata among various other Healthcareapps.
- Integrated the BarCodeScannerAPI scanning library in to the application for the scanning.
- Designed the capturing the screenshot of the payment screen, features of Bitmap to pdf conversion using AndroidNDK.
- Implemented the email features with UIcomponents for link sharing of documents with billing information and files for a Content Management System using Backbone.js and JQuery.
- Developing WebApplicationsand Server application using ObjectOrientedPHP, WebSphere and AJAX by understanding the code written in C.
- Efficiently managing the project versions, setting up projects through GitHub and components in JIRA .
- Involved in modification of files as well as changes in C/C++ code with porting the entire software to use shared libraries on Linux.
- Installing and setting up the Jenkins to build Android apps including a test project in Eclipse.
- Executing applications on both Blackberry devices and Android devices.
- Working on multiple frameworks for TestDrivenDevelopment ( TDD ) on Android .
- Conducting UnitTesting for login screens and components using Espresso.
- Testing the application using JUnit testing framework that runs on the local JVM.
Confidential, Monterey Park, CA
Sr. Android Developer
- Gathered the requirements for the application by interacting with users and worked on application designing, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Updated the reports weekly and generated status reports every month according to the requirements given.
- Expert in developing, debugging, coding and deploying the applications using Android Studio.
- Developed application GoogleMaps, packaging, signing and GooglePlaystore.
- Designed a real time mobile web applications using Java, JQuery, MVC and Web Services.
- Experience in working with storage options SQLite Database, Google Maps API, PushNotificationsand GPS Location data.
- Working on all stages of software development life cycle (SDLC) from requirement gathering to deployment for both Android and IOS.
- Developed many Web Sites like search engine optimization (SEO) skills using PHP, and MySQL.
- Identified the logic in applications using EclipseIDE , AndroidStudioIDE and AndroidSDK .
- Experience in designing UI layout using Relative Layout, Linear Layout, Table Layout, Frame Layout and using custom Widgets and Android Widgets.
- Build and deploy code, using tools such as Gradleand Maven.
- Worked on building the Android system using AndroidPlugin for Gradle to support building Android applications with the Gradle build toolkit.
- Updated data locally through Content Provider and sync data with SyncAdapter by retrieving data from the server.
- Implemented unittests and used framework for Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Tested the applications using UIautomator libraries and Espresso.
- Performed testing using JUnit on various AndroidDevices and conducted product integration.
Confidential, Chicago, IL.
Sr. Android Developer
- Worked on various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including WireFrame andDesign methodologies and Agile Development methodologies.
- Used SQLite to cache the data received from the RESTful web services and also used Asynctask to get response from RESTful web services.
- Developed the applications using AndroidStudio, Eclipse IDE, Java, Android SDK, ADT Plugin and used Android Virtual Device,Android Debug Bridge as debugging tool.
- Designed HTML5 based UI system to make responsive web sites using JQueryMobil, Google Maps Plugin and Java API.
- Designed different layouts that is compatible with multiple screensizes of the device.
- Supported in performance tuning, implemented tables in Oracle and DB2 databases includes SQL, PL/SQL scripts, triggers, and partitioning of the database.
- Created XML Web Services using SOAP/HTTP for sending and receiving data from different applications.
- Experience in using different framework APIs like Spring, Struts and Hibernate.
- Efficiently managed the project versions, setting up projects, track issues and components in JIRA .
- Implemented and executed Testcases and performed testing on application using Junit Extension.
Confidential, Hartford, CT.
- Interacted with business and development teams to analyze the user requirements.
- Developed different projects separately in both Eclipse and AndroidStudio.
- Creating various custom views for the application using standard Android components, database, services and various UIwidgets types.
- Designing and developing the Web Tier using JSP, Servlets, HTML, Struts andtilesframework.
- Created a real time web platform using JQueryMobile, Flex, WCFServices and TSQL stored procedures.
- Worked with WebServices team to implement the backend support.
- Worked on AndroidJMS App for Point-to-Point asynchronous messaging for high transactional Banking operation.
- Designed and developed several scripts using SQL and created a database using Oracle with stored procedures and triggers.
- Implemented the SpringAcegiSecurity for authenticating the customers.
- Created a new XML layout with AndroidMapView to display the location Map and defined the layout that can be reuse.
- Developed an app using the GooglePlayServicesAPIs like Web Services for directions and places in client applications.
- Created dynamic data driven and interactive web pages using PHP, MySQL and Apache.
- Designed new version of the app by implementing register and login screens including UI and functionality.
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, IL.
- Analyzed the requirements of the client and designed the architecture.
- Experience in persisting data to different relational databases and in Java persistence API .
- Modified application by translating the storyboard and usecases into functional applications.
- Responsible in maintaining the code quality, organization and automatization.
- Ensured the best possible performance and identified the bottlenecks, bugs for the quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- Designed HealthCare software and developed mobile patient engagement application for IOS and Android.
- Modified the existing patient portal web applications and integrated with a RESTAPI architecture on the backend.
- Developed UML Diagrams such as use case, class and sequencediagram, designedDataModel andDataFlow.
- Maintained database connectivity and data retrieval using JDBC APIs.
- Installed and configured WebLogic in Development and Testing environment.
- Performed testing on all the classes using JUnit at various class levels and methods level.
- Involved in analyzing, designing, coding, and testing the client requirements.
- Worked with JavaGUI frameworks like Swing, SWT and AWT according to the project requirements.
- Designed different MVC patterns using Struts framework and SpringFramework.
- Implemented application using Java, J2EEJDBC, Hibernate, JSP and WebServices.
- Worked on Agile environment for designing and coding the applications.
- Good with Debugging, Identifying, Adjusting and fixing script errors by assigned inJIRA.
- Attended various meetings to figure out defects and to resolve the bugs to update status.
- Implemented applications servers like WebSphere and WebLogic with Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
- Involved in data integration using Java Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RS).
- Performed testing the WebServices on SOAP UI and SOAP Sonar.
- Created application data in XML format to transfer the data between Client and Server.
- Used Servlets to build and parse the data in XML and in client-side Java is used.