- Proficient Java Developer with 6 years hands on experience in Java Development and 3+ initial years in System Administration with a total of 9+ years of IT experience.
- I have hands on experience in developing Web - based enterprise applications while using latest java technologies and methodologies.
- Effectively troubleshoot and identify issues to develop solutions that enhance application functionality and performance.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum development methodology including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, and use Relational and Object Relational Databases.
- Software Development Life Cycle Java Programming J2EE Enterprise Applications Development API Development Project Management Database Design System Integration Unit Tests Requirements Analysis User Interface Coding Support for Production and Testing Envts
Languages: Java, Groovy, C++
Web Services : RESTful, SOAP, JSON, XML
Frameworks : J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate, JSF, JMS
Databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL
Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, STS, Maven, Jenkins, Tortoise SVN, Perforce, TeamSite web content management system, uBuild uDeploy continuous integration, Splunk, SoapUI, Contivo Analyst, SVN, Star UML, MySQL Workbench, SQL Server management Studio, Rational Rose, Jenkins, GitHub, MobaxTerm, Android Studio, Putty, Visio, Active Directory, DNS, XPDL
Web/App Servers : Tomcat, Glassfish, JBOSS
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall, Iteration
Design Pattern : MVC, Command, Strategy, DAO, Proxy, Singleton, Factory, Iterator, Façade
Platforms: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu), Mac, Windows servers 2008, 2012
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Designing and developing web services in a model-driven approach, object orientated design and SOA. Leading all SDLC phases of software development, project execution and deployment. Documenting current and future states and software engineering artifacts.
- Ensuring stable, quality software delivery using different technologies and frameworks including J2EE, JSP, Struts, Spring and modern JVM languages like groovy.
- Web services integration using RESTful, WSDL, JAXB and AXIS and SOAP services with agile delivery.
- Application development methodologies including quality, stability and performance best practices. Extensively applied the Agile/Scrum methodology throughout the project lifetime.
Technologies and Tools used include: Java EE, Groovy, SOAP and RESTul web services, JSON, Spring, Struts, Eclipse, Teamsite, Perforce (enterprise version management), SVN, Apache Maven, SoapUI, SplunkProjects:
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
- I was responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications within one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
- Follow the company’s software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is Maintainable, scalable, and supportable and make demo the software products to stakeholders.
- Investigate issues by reviewing cod, debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- Take technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- I developed different features and user stories.
- I used different technologies and tools like Eclipse, Contivo Analyst, XPDL, Web service SOAP and RESTful, SoapUI, Cassandra.
- Developed fixes and workarounds for different issues raised during the testing process and for production issues.
- I was also working as a support for both testing and production environments for the whole application.
Technologies used include: Java EE, Web service SOAP and REST, Eclipse with Graphiti plugin, XPDL(XML Process Definition Language), Contivo Analyst 5.6,Oracle SQL Developer 4.0.2, SSH Clients(Mobaxterm, putty),Cassandra, Oracle, Jenkins, SVN, Apache Maven, SoapUI, Splunk
- Designing and development of new software products. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Conduct all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) in team environment to develop web-based applications and enterprise systems.
- Designed and implementing major enhancements to existing software. Initiated troubleshooting to identify production issues related to software applications.
- Defined application requirements while interfacing with project teams and end users.
- Unit testing, research, and coordination of conversion / integration projects for products to meet client requirements.
Junior Software Programmer
- Requirement analysis, designing, implementation and documentation of the business processes.
- Database design, user interface implementation, unit testing, collaborated with team members on delivery of web application projects, server / client side code for core application modules.
- Configure, administer and maintain Cisco routers and switches, Windows 2008/2012 active directory servers, MS Exchange 2010/2013, PABX system (Alcatel Lucent), VLAN, VPN, TCP/IP, MSSQL Server databases, DNS, mail, web / FTP services.
- Initiated proactive assessments of servers, applications, and services.
- Implemented routine and on-demand system backups and recoveries.
- Facilitated troubleshooting of networks, Intranet / Internet connectivity, and WAN connectivity.