- Over 7 Java/J2EE Developer, expert in gathering Requirements and experienced in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of analysis, design, developing, documenting.
- Around 3 years of experience in Mule ESB Development and Testing over Any Point Studio, Any point Cloud Hub, API Gateway management .
- Hands on experience on Design, develop, test, maintain and implement Application Integration. Had an experience working on Mule API manager and RAML and in Middleware Integration projects.
- Adept Knowledge and experience on Mule soft expression language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and Variable of message flow.
- Hands on experience on OAuth and other token - based authentication and authorization services.
- Worked extensively with Core Java, Multithreading, and Collections.
- Experience in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, Schema, SOA.
- Experience in RDBMS using Oracle, MySQL and Microsoft SQL database servers.
- Experience with SOAP web services technologies like JAX-WS, WSDL, JAXB, XML, XSD.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse for Java/J2EE Application Development.
- Strong business and technical experience in requirements gathering including Designing, development, implementation, and installation EAI and SOA using MuleSoft.
- Experience in deploying applications into Mule Soft Cloud Hub and MMC.
- Strong Experience in creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategies
- Used Data Weave and MEL extensively for transformations in Mule Any point studio.
- Utilized Java transformers in Mule ESB and created a flow between the servers using the connector architecture of JDBC adapters.
- Proficiency in using medium to complex XML and XSLT Design and maintenance.
- Experience developing on the Mule ESB platform to deliver SOAP & REST based APIs and use of connectors for integration.
- Developed Web Service Providers and Consumers using Service First and WSDL First Approaches.
- Updated and Developed flows for integrating the components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV conversion.
- Extensively worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) - Rabbit MQ, Apache Active MQ.
- Use of different mule connectors Http/Https, CXF, Data weaves, Choice, API kit router.
- Worked with data formats such as includes XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XML Schemas, and X-Path.
Languages: Java J2EE, HTML4/5
EAI Tools: Mule ESB 3.7,3.8,3.9,4.0, Data Weave, CLOUDHUB, Any point Studio, MMC, EMS/JMS 5.x
Version Control: GIT, CVS and SVN.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, UNIX.
Databases: MongoDB 3.2.8, Oracle 11G (SQL, PL/SQL), Microsoft SQL Server 2008, IBM DB2 7.0/8.2, MS Access, MySQL.
Database Tools: TOAD 9.0, DB2Connect, Oracle SQL Developer
IDEs: Spring Tool Suite 4.3.0, Eclipse 3.1
Web Services: REST and SOAP
Web Services Tools: Rest Client and Soap UI
Methodologies: Agile, Test Driven Development
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases of Roll View application.
- Created the MULE ESB Artifacts, created flows and configured the MULE configuration files.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, SOA orchestration, transformations using Xpath and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Used Mule ESB to design of routing schemas, error handling, JMS, VM connection and spring-based resource initialization process.
- Worked with MuleSoft Any point API Platform on designing the RAML for implementing REST API's and used API Gateway as a proxy service.
- Used Mule ESB for routing, filtering and aggregate message between application based on content and rules.
- Writing application code & development for large projects especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB.
- Used Spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management, and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing.
- Extensively used Mule components that include Data Weave, JAXB, File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, and JDBC Connector Involved in creating java classes to syndicate the data from legacy system to the SAP hybris system.
- Created WSDLs as per wire frames, UI pages& generated client jars using JAX-WS.
- Used Apache CXF to create SOAP based
- Worked with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of MULE ESB endpoint through WSSR.
- Used encryption algorithms to encrypt the fields in the environment properties. Used Quartz connector and Cron Scheduler to schedule the batch jobs.
- Utilized partner WSDL for ESB to CRM tool Salesforce, NETSUITE & SAP integrations. Integrated web services including SOAP as well as REST using Mule ESB.
- Testing the Flow with Munit and unit testing using Junit.
- Involved in deploying the application in Unix and to connect to see logs for fixing UAT/Production defects.
- Involved in building the code using Maven& deployed on server.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.x,4.0, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JAXB, Spring-IOC/DI, AOP, MVC, JSF components, DAO, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, Ajax, Web Sphere Application server, LDAP, Oracle 10g, Log4J, Eclipse, CVS, DOJO, Ant, SOA, SOAP, DB2, PL/SQL, SQL, Web Services-WSDL, SOAP, SOAP UI, JAX-RS, JERSEY, Windows XP.
Confidential - Plano, TX
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Implementing Agile development processes on Software Development life cycle (SDLC).
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirement
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Extensively used Mule OOB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector and Transaction Manager.
- Designed and Developed Restful API's using API Designer; generated flows using RAML file.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones and statuses to implement a workflow management flow.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Thyme leaf and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Done with integrations using connectors such as Sale force, Database, HTTP, FTP and File Connectors.
- Created the MULE ESB artifacts, created flows and configured the MULE configuration files, install & deployed the application.
- Implemented Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private flows.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Implemented and consumed SOAP web services and tested using SOAP UI for Mule ESB flows.
- Used core java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Used MMC (mule management console) to monitor the request and response payload. Had an experience in working MULE API manager and RAML.
- Experience with integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Done with preparation of design document specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Used GitHub for version and source control and Active MQ for Asynchronous messaging.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows.
- QA, UAT & Production issues investigation and supporting business users. Environment:
Environment: Java1.8/J2EE, Spring, Web Services, JPA, MuleSoft ESB 3.x. n, Any point Studio, Any point Exchange 2.0, API Designer, Active MQ, RabbitMQ, RAML, Salesforce, Cloud Hub, XPATH, XSLT, XSD, SOA, Data weave, AWS Lambda, Mongo DB, JSON, POJO, Eclipse IDE, log4j, CVS, ANT, WebLogic, JUnit, Maven, OAUTH.
Confidential - Mooresville
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using agile development methodology.
- Involved in business requirement gathering and technical specifications. Implementing Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Maintained the existing code based developed in spring and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and fixing bugs. Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and spring framework.
- Developed Client-Side Validations using Java Script and server-side validations using Struts validation framework. Involved in creating/deploying jar and war lies in Tomcat server. Extensively used the JSP in the view side of MVC.
- Integrating various Version control tools, build tools, nexus and deployment methodologies (scripting) into Jenkins to create an end to end orchestration build cycles.
- Implemented the role-based security at action level throughout the system
- Implemented Pagination throughout the system using the display property in CSS
- Used SPRING framework along with Struts to give IOC and MVC feature to the application.
- Developed J2EE backend-based screens for user to manage contract, site and other functionalities.
- Used JSP, HTML, CSS and AJAX for the enriched front end.
- Used Java Collections and Exception handling at high level.
- Writing Data Access Objects (DAO) for fetching and storing the client data in the database.
- Used Struts validations to validate the user input data
- Updated design changes in such a way that the current implementation is not impacted for the Change Requests.
- Developed the Administrator module of the application to maintain the system code tables, Individuals and managing the roles etc.,
- Developed the financial management module for the user to maintain the contracts, task assignments and deliverables etc.,
- Developed the location search module for the users to maintain the site related details like programs, phases and activities etc.,
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Used map-direct for marking the location on map for the users to maintain the site details.
- Extensively used Hibernate to implement the search functionality throughout the system and for optimizing search performance the Hibernate cache is implemented.
- Troubleshoot build issues in Jenkins, performance and generating metrics on master's performance along with jobs usage.