To obtain a challenging full - time position in new digital technologies with a reputable company.
- Experience in software development including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing
- Experience in design and development of EAI and B2B applications using the tibco suite of products
- Experience in web-based, n-tiered, multi-threaded java applications development
- Experience in data modeling
- Highly analytical, detailed-oriented and results-driven individual
- Java/J2EE and related technologies
- Tibco suite of products (BusinessWorks, BusinessConnect, EMS, Adapters)
Confidential, San Ramon/Remote, CA
- Designed, developed and supported new stateful and stateless services.
- Migrated existing back office products from TIBCO Business Events to Confidential & Confidential internal middle tiers platform.
- Coordinated code delivery with offshore team.
- Troubleshooted issues across teams.
- Enforced company standards as a member of the Design Assurance team.
Environment: SOA Cloud, Web Services, TIBCO EMS, WMQ, TIBCO Business Studio, Contivo, Java, Oracle RDMS, SQL, Cassandra, XML, JSON, REST, Spring, SVN, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Junit, Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall, DevOps
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Captured the business requirements
- Designed the workflow of the services
- Supervised & coordinated the development of those services by the off-shore team
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Interacted with business users to define the requirements
- Designed the ER data model
- Prepared the technical design documents for the B2B interfaces and data persistence service
- Developed the CDM describing the invoicing data
- Developed all B2B interfaces:
- Developed the EDI X12 240, 210 and 110 inbound interfaces
- Developed four inbound EDI-TEXT interfaces to support invoices mailed in text and excel format
- Developed using Edifecs SpecBuilder the custom guidelines to support the non X12 transactions
- Developed the services functionalities for database persistence of the CDM invoicing data
- Configured the partners, transports and business agreements within BusinessConnect
- Developed custom functionalities in Java to validate in BW user defined business rules
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Participated in the definition of the common framework used by all B2B interfaces
- Developed the 856, 855, 870, 832 inbound and 820 outbound EDI-X12 transactions.
- Developed a web-based application (deployed on JBoss) for viewing and acknowledging the EDI transactions: View of full life cycle of the EDI transactions, View/Save the raw EDI documents, Manual Acknowledgment & Resend functionalities
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Interacted with the client to gather the technical requirements for the master data interfaces
- Implemented services used by the J2EE application to access the master data (SAP)