- Cloud technical architect having 15 years of Java/J2EE, Spring development experience. Helping development team to design, build and deploy microservice & APIs to cloud containerized platform specifically GCP and PFC.
- Architected real time batch/streaming and analytics solutions for BIG ETL.
- Subject matter expert to identify the application performance create a model for various load capacity.
- Conduct demonstrations and proof of concept engagements to increase customer adoption and expand the use of their products.
- Engage with peers globally to exchange product knowledge and best practices within the rapidly evolving automation and cloud marketplace.
Software Engineering: OOAD Using UML, J2EE Design Patterns, MVC
Languages/Framework: Java /J2EE, Golang, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Found (PCF), Apache Camel, Apache Kafka, Spring Framework, Restful web service, Hibernate 3.0, JDBC, XML,, Cucumber
Web Service: SOAP, REST, Ajax JQuery/XQuery/ XPath, Active MQ/JMS
Databases & Tools: Cassandra, Oracle 10g, DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server
Google Cloud: Google Dataflow, Google gRPC, Google Protobuf,,Google Function, Google Big - Query, BigData, BigTable,Google Pub/Sub,Datastore
Other Utilities tools: Concourse CI/CD Containers (Docker, Kubernetes), Swagger UI, Maven, Sonar, JBOSS,Junit/Cucumber, JMeter, VSTS
Confidential, Houston, TX
Programming Languages/Tool: Goland, Node.js, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Service, Messaging system (Google Pub/Sub) VSTS, Sonar, Cucumber, JMeter, Google DatastoreSoftware Engineer
- Help transform applications to take advantage of Cloud attributes planning, suggest in architecture to run advanced algorithms in the cloud to scale data capacity to meet precise needs faster, and in greater detail.
- Technically guidance to improve operations, and update their applications more easily, quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
- Consult with clients what best design for Cloud High Performance and High Throughput Computing in the GCP
- Contribute to teams for performing code migration or refactoring or are modernizing applications
Confidential, Austin, TX
Programming Languages/Tool: Google Cloud Service, Spring Boot, Messaging system(Google Pub/Sub) Spring Security, Splunk, StackDriver,Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Apache Camel/Kafka, Cassandra(with DataStack API), Micro-Web Services, Netflix SSO, Jenkin, Sonar, Cucumber, NeaLoad, Jmeter,Unix,PL/SQL
- Worked with Google Dataflow for data ingestion and Big Queries/Big Table for data analytics.
- Worked with Google function for event driven data ingestion and route data to PUB/SUB.
- Collaborated with business analysts, developers, and technical support teams to define project requirements and specifications.
- Designed, developed, and managed web-based applications, databases, and programs.
- Implemented application developments, resolved performance issues, and provided end-user training on hardware and software.
- Participate in all phases of engineering for Confidential re-platform such as, design, development, testing, modeling, training, and documentation.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Programming Languages/Tool: Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SOAP Web services, XML, Apache MQ(JMS),Jenkin, Sonar, MS SQL Server
- Implemented various features on Confidential product using Spring framework and Oracle.
- Used Springs JDBC and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code (CRUD) and conducted simultaneous queries and retrievals using Java multithreading techniques.
- Designed and implemented a RESTful interface for the product.
- Implemented and provided assistance for integration of back office application, which is responsible for setting, processing and clearing physical triggers in vehicles equipped with VDU-enabled Confidential hardware units.
- Identified and fixed performance and transactional issues.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Programming Languages/Tool: Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Apache Jmeter,Jprofiler,SOAP,REST,DB2,MYSQL,Shell scripting
- Coding, mentoring and solution architecture on Java technologies, Spring framework, REST,SQL Server
- Rapid delivery of Verizon business software solutions
- Leadership, management, skills transfer and participation in highly skilled technical teams
- User interfacing, requirements gathering and non-technical presentations
- Development and implementation of practical SDLC processes
- Agile, TDD, BDD, and related methodologies and development approaches
Programming Languages/Tools: Jbilling API, Jrule Jworkflow, Spring, SOAP/Restful web services, Jquery, Jboss application server, SQL /File system Web Dev, Junit, Maven,.NeoLoad,Oracle,SandStrom, MS SQL Server
- Designed and developed enhancements per business requirements.
- Responsible for backend J2EE implementation and frontend JSP development using Struts and Spring MVC.
- Wrote unit tests using Junit, Jmock and acceptance tests using STIQ.
- Tuned database queries and connection pools for better performance
- Performed memory/thread/method level execution analysis for identifying memory leaks and performance bottlenecks using RAD Profiler tool.
- Setup monitoring and benchmarking tools on performance lab and generate reports regularly
- Agile, TDD, BDD and related methodologies and development approaches
- Profiled and isolated application issues and resolved the issues
- Worked across entire engineering teams to collect performance test requirements, formulate scalable test strategies, and enforce performance testing
- Review technical specifications. Provide architecture guidance for better performance to development team.
Programming Languages/Tools: Interstage BPM engine, Spring, Restful web services, Jquery and JBOSS/Tomcat application server, Oracle 10g /File system Web Dev, Bamboo (CI) Junit /HTMLUnit /Jtidy, Ant, POP3 integration,Java Portlet,Struts,BAMBOO(CI tool),Code coverage
- Implemented various modules/components using Jrules, Spring webflow, Hibernate and Spring & Spring security frameworks.
- Analyzed, defined and documented requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and operating system environment.
Programming Languages: Vignette Application Portal (VAP) - 7.4.2, Java 1.5, JSR 168/JSR 286 (web service), Visual Basic, JBOSS, JSP, Spring Portlet MVC and Hibernate framework. Active MQ/JMSSoftware Engineer
- Execution of analysis, design, implementation, documentation, testing, and maintenance tasks as part of ongoing strategic and operational initiatives
- Supporting the efforts of the Confidential Service Operations (HR processing & Finance) team as needed; applying team-defined best practices, including testing and documentation, in all team project work
- Assisting efforts to improve maintainability, uptime, and performance of the SourceForge.net site backend and developer services
Programming Languages: Servlet, JSP, Struts & Spring framework, Hibernate, Alfresco, XML, Html, Java Script and JBOSS application server, MySql/MS-SQLSoftware Engineer
- Developed web services.
- Wrote unit tests using Junit, Jmock and acceptance tests using STIQ.
- Analyzed, defined and documented requirements for data, logical processes, and operating system environment.