JAVA Technologies: Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP 1.2/2.1, JDBC, EJB, RMI, JMS Client Scripting Java Script, Ajax, jQuery, AngularJS, Aws
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, GIT
Web Technologies: Tag Libraries, JAXP, JSTL, DHTML and HTML, CSS, SAX, DOM, JDOM BOOTSTRAP, JSON.
Frameworks: Struts 1.1/1.2, Spring Hibernate 3.0/4.0, JPA, Web Services, CXF, AXIS 2 Log4J, Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring ORM, Spring Boot, Spring Batch.
IDE: RAD, Net Beans, IntelliJ IDEA
Web service: JAX - RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS (Restful) Web service Tools SOAPUI Specifications Advanced Rest Client, Axis 1.0/2.0, CXF Build Tools ANT Maven 2.2.1
Testing Tools: JWebUnit, JMeter, JUnit Selenium
Devops Tools: Docker, Jenkins, Ansible
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, SQL MySQL, DB2, MongoDB
Sr. Java /J2EE, AWS Developer
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard with Spring MVC, Springboot, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Worked as part of Microservices team to develop and deliver Maven projects to deploy on Tomcat.
- Crated Restful endpoints for UI and other services to consume.
- Documented API contracts and rendered using Swagger for QA and BA teams to view.
- Used Apache Camel for generating routes for Merchant Portal Micro - services where merchant employees can login and admins can manage employees.
- Better Understanding the existing application, Business processes and Security Module.
- Designed Security module to support implemented custom.
- Developed session EJB and message driven bean (MDB) to process JMS XML messages.
- Involved in developing JUNIT Test Cases to validate the type of data in the XML Files.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used Selenium to perform automation testing and fix the defects.
- Used EJB through Session Bean and Entity Bean and Message Driven Bean
- Hands on experience on REST based web services using JAX-RS library.
- Customized Restful Web Service using Spring Restful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Used Maven tool to build and packaged, deploy an application project and integrated with Jenkins.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented designs.
- Developed Core Service as maven jar that can be included by other Micro-services as their maven dependency.
- Core service uses the main database and the other Micro-services use their individual databases to access and store data.
- Created Server instances on AWS . Tomcat, Swagger and Hawtio are installed and used for deploying Micro-services.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services.
- Implementation of cloud-specific AWS technologies including IAM, MFA, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Services (S3), Route 53, Cloud Formation, Elastic Bean Stalk, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), RDS and Cloud Watch.
- Involved in maintaining the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53 services in AWS Cloud.
- Created Snapshots and Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clone instances.
- Secured APIs using OAuth2 provider KeyCloak.
- Authentication is provided by KeyCloak and authorization is done using KeyCloak adapters to read User Principle and the roles.
- Used AWS S3 to store customer's monthly credit statements.
- Used Apache Camel's AWS component to upload documents to S3.
- Authenticated the employees using Active directory stored end user passwords in Open LDAP.
- Used Jenkins for building, creating snapshots and deploying on servers.
- Used JIRA for project management. Epics, tasks and subtasks are created to track the progress.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch Servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components.
- Setting up and configuring AWS 's EMR Clusters and used Amazon IAM to grant fine-grained access to AWS resources to users.
- Used JReport to perform data analysis and generate visual reports which helped in decision making.
- Involved in creating tables and worked on My SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures functions and packages for complex Inserts and updates in the database.
- Involved in Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, Views and implemented the Error Handling in the Stored Procedures and SQL objects and Modified already existing stored procedures, triggers, views, indexes depending on the requirement.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using AngularJS, Express JS and JQuery.
Environment: Java 1.8, Angular JS, Bootstrap 3.3, Spring 4.0, Spring boot, Web Services (RESTFUL & SOAP), Oracle 11g, DB2, Hibernate 4.2, SQL, Apache CXF, MVC, Jersey, KeyCloak, JSON, JAXB, Unix, Linux, Log4j, STS, Mockito, Apache Tomcat, Maven 3.0, Jenkins, GitHub, JIRA, EC2, S3, VPC, Redshift, SQS, SNS, SWF, IAM, EMR, Cloud watch, AWS Lambda
Fullstack Java Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files using different mapping strategies such as table per class hierarchy and also used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Used Java 8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider this feature was implemented using REST Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping Built MAVEN scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1 and Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring - MVC. Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Developed core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API. Involved in building Restful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Worked on Cloud implementation by installing, building and deploying applications using Cloud Foundry and using AWS .
- Developed Rest APIs in Spring boot .
- Used Angular 2.0 HTTP Module to make API calls and worked with the observables.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB .
- Experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and using them with continuous integration tools like Jenkins to create and publish application artifacts Application development experience using Multithreading, Collection framework and Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Sql server.
- Developed Single page applications and Custom Directives using Angular 2.0.
- Used ReactJS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual components etc.
- Created custom Plugins, templates, and functions for Angular JS application.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Analyzed and fixed issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Used Maven as the build tool and Tortoise SVN as the Source version controller.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Used ReactJS and AngularJS for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Developed different modules using Java, Apache Camel, Spring and Hibernate.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and used TDD for writing test cases.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and Triggers on Oracle11g Used NPM to manager server side packages.
- Automated build scripts using Ant, Maven for Java and J2EE Applications, make for C, C++
JAVA /J2EE Developer
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- Implemented Agile (SCRUM) methodology and Test-Driven Development (TTD) for the software development process and to produce high quality application.
- Design and developed multi-tier applications using java, j2ee, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
- Extensively used MVC architecture and Tomcat for deployment purposes.
- Build Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins) and continuous delivery environment
- Implemented Automated Application Deployment and written Deployment scripts and automation scripts.
- All the Business logic in all the modules is written in core Java .
- Created single page applications using Angular JS with MVC capability.
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Experience in working web applications deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS ) and configuring services like Aws Route, Cloud Front, Elastic load Balancer, EC2, RDS and Cloud watch. was involved in creating Catalog Microservice using SpringBoot
- Updated the existing code to use Hibernate 3 and latest J2EE API releases
- Implemented ORM and persistence layer using Hibernate ORM framework and SQL, implemented back-end architecture includes business layer, DAO layer using SpringBoot
- Developed Test cases with Junit API.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery framework using Jira, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo Tested and resolved the defects in the application.
- Coding of SQL, PL/SQL, and Views using Oracle 11g for the database. WebLogic application server is used for deployment of the application.
- Involved in solving the issues related to PROD, TEST server environments.
- Involved in complete testing of the application using JUNIT.
- Work on project build-script by using MAVEN and deployed on Tomcat.