- AWS Certified Java professional with around 8 Years of IT experience in various roles and domains with Object Oriented Analysis and Design, development, testing, maintenance of distributed and Client/Server Java applications using Java/J2EE.
- Experience in large scale SDLC (Software Development and Life Cycle) including Requirements Analysis, Project Planning, System and Database Design, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, utilizing Agile - Scrum and Waterfall methodology.
- Experience in OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Design), Class modeling and UML diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH and parsed them using SAX Parser.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Executor framework, Data Structures, Collections, and Exception Handling concepts.
- Extensive experience in J2EE technologies such as JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JSF, EJB, Struts, spring, Hibernate.
- Good experience in J2EE design patterns like Session Facade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton and Factory.
- Strong knowledge on using HibernateConnection Pooling, Hibernate Caching, HibernateTransactions.
- Experience with various spring modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Dependency Integration, Spring Core, Spring Auto Wiring,Spring Transaction, Spring Cloud using spring framework with back-end ORM tool.
- Have experience working on big data technologies like ApacheSpark and MapReduce.
- Experience utilizing tools for Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud config, MySQL and Restful Web Services.
- Experience in implementing and deploying SOAP API Web Services JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI,and Restful Services JAX-RS to develop dynamic Server-Side web contents.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XMLschemas, XPath,XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Have excellent knowledge in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and created snapshots for the data that had to be stored in AWSS3.
- Expertise in Amazon AWS Cloud Administration Services: IAM,EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, RDS, Dynamo DB, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, Redshift, Amazon AWS IAM Services in Users, Groups, Policies, Roles, AWS Access Keys and MFA.
- Good working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Joins and Triggers with RDBMS databases like Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, and MySQL Server.
- Good exposure on NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra DB, CouchDB, PostgreSQL.
- Hands on experience in deploying and configuration multi-tire enterprise application on various Application servers and Web Servers which includes Apache Tomcat 7.0, Web logic Server 11g, Glassfish 4.1, JBoss, WebSphere.
- Good hands on developing J2EE applications using IDE’s like Eclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ.
- Experience in developing application using TDD (Test Driven Development) & Unit testing process.
- Hands on experience on integrating spring with Hibernate using various spring modules like MVC, JDBC, JMS, AOP, ORM and Web services.
- Proficient in deploying applications using Maven build tool, Jenkins, and Docker Continuous integration/ Continuous Deployment tool.
- Experience in working with version control systems/source code repository tools like Subversion, Cloudforce, Bitbucket, GIT, CVS, Tortoise SVN, GitHub maintaining/troubleshooting the CM tool in Windows environment
- Extensive experience in testing applications using Junit, Mockito, TestNG, and Logging Frameworks like Log4j, SLF4J.
Spring Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Dependency Integration, Spring Hibernate, Spring JDBC, Spring Cloud, Spring Core, Spring Transaction.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL.
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10, Unix, Linux.
Web Technologies: HTML 5, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, CSS 3/4.
SOA, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX: B, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SAX, DOM.
ORM Tools: Hibernate, IBatis, MyBatis.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Grunt.
IDE s: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Netbeans, TOAD, IntelliJ.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySQL, DB2, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, CouchDB, PostgreSQL,CassandraDB.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Weblogic, Glassfish.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon EBS, Amazon RDS, Amazon AMI, Amazon IAM, Amazon Cloud Watch, Azure, Redshift, Amazon Lambda, Auto-Scaling, Amazon ELB, Amazon VPC, Amazon Glacier, Elastic.
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Teamcity, Docker, Bamboo.
Tracking Tools: Jira, Firebug, Firebug Lite, Bugzilla.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, Selenium, Jasmine.
Version Control Tools: CVS, Tortoise SVN, Git, GitHub, Bitbucket.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts, Microservices
Messaging Frameworks: JMS, Apache Kafka.
Confidential -Secaucus, NJ
Full Stack Developer
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements. Participated in all phases of SDLC.
- Prioritized, estimated and actively implemented user-stories every sprint in the Agile Scrum environment.
- Involved in designing Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams as a part of design phase.
- Extensively worked in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, and exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, Generics and other new features in Java7 and Java8.
- Created and tested scripts using JQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc.
- Developed the application with various Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Security, and Spring Batch .
- Used Spring MVC framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced, and maintenance will be very easy.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Implemented the Project structure based on spring MVC pattern using SpringBoot and Spring Beans.
- Designed and developed Rewards API using SpringBoot
- Used Kafka technology to drop messages from one Microservice into one Kafka topic and receive it from another topic. In between two topics, the message is transferred and processed through another Microservice.
- Used spring for DependencyInjection for plugging in the Hibernate DAO objects for the business layer.
- Used Hibernate Annotations concept to retrieve data from the database and integrate with Spring BOOT to interact with back end SQL Server, Developed Server-side components with coordination of Hibernate and spring.
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Service locator etc.
- Worked with JPA for the use of relational databases structuring of the application.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Deployed WebServices for updating the information to the workflow steps and getting the pre-configured workflow processes.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to create and consume messages across modules from the application queues.
- Published and consumed SOAP / XML based Web Services for interacting with various upstream and downstream applications that comes under order flow management.
- Developed Web services WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information, WSDL is used for the development of the XML based applications.
- Implemented the REST API's and data transformers using the JAVA connector which involves use Java 8 features Lambda and Streams. Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 1.8 new features like Lambda expressions, default, static methods and ConcurrencyAPI.
- Involved in designing, building, and deploying a multitude application utilizing almost all of AWS (Including EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, SQS and EMR) , focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Developed Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data from S3 buckets.
- Worked Design, investigation and implementation of public facing websites on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto scaling groups.
- Worked on ISO parser tool with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and trained on Technical Essentials and Architecture with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Utilized highly available AWS Environment to launch the applications in different regions and implemented Cloud Front with AWSLambda to reduce latency.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and Angular Material in writing the front-end code for the application using Angular 4.
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic single and multiple Web Application Using Bootstrap.
- Developed a Node JS based web scraping platform with an intuitive UI that allows users to easily add target URLs, specify which elements should be scraped, schedule when tasks should be run and export the results to JSON files.
- Used ReactJS to build encapsulated components that manage their own state, and then compose them to make complex UIs.
- Worked in wide-area network to maintain all the device related data onto MYSQL database.
- Developed new JDBC driver to migrate data from MySQL , H2 , Postgresql , Graph database and Created Cassandra driver for multi-site replication.
- Implemented key functionalities which include designing framework to replicate NOSQL data to RDBMS and many business-related requirements.
- Installation and configuration of MongoDB. Understanding of CRUD operations and queries to achieve it. Creating Database/Collection/Document and Index creation and managing it.
- Automated the process of configuring property files and JDBC related settings on WebLogic server during deployment using WLST scripts.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to client for review.
- Used Bitbucket as Repository and GitHub as version control system for source code and project documents, bug fixing.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Go for continuous delivery/deployment of the applications.
- Developed ANT scripts and used Maven tool to build and deploy J2EE applications.
- Did Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on production tickets and fixed those defects as part of release
- Used Log4J for tracking the logs for errors, warnings and info Developed Procedures, functions and triggers in the database using PL/SQL.
- Used JIRA to track the progress of the project and wrote test cases and Used JUnit as a testing framework in a Test-Driven Development environment.
Confidential -lake Oswego, OR
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in agile Methodology process which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Developed jQuery code using an XML Http Request Adapter to send an AJAX request to the server-side code and implemented a callback function to handle the results.
- Worked on server side by using Spring Boot, Spring Rest Service, Spring Security and Spring Batch, integrated the Spring Boot API with Angular 2 to store logs and generated deployment services.
- Used Micro services architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka endpoints.
- Worked with Spring IOC for implementing the future of DI across different layers and implemented AOP for logging and auditing.
- Developed RESTful Microservices using spring technologies - Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, used Postman to test Micro service which is a web hook service component.
- Used spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through SOAP.
- Used Webservices - WSDL and SOAP for getting loan information and format conversion from other modules in the system.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch.
- Managed infrastructure provisioning (EC2, ELB, S3, Route 53, IAM, security groups - CIDR's, NAT) application deployment and monitoring, Worked with event-driven and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWS resources.
- Migrated existing business applications to Amazon cloud services (AWS) based environment and deployed applications into the AWS cloud using Amazon EC2, VPC, IAM, AWS S3 and Configuring and versioning the AWS S3 buckets and creating the lifecycle policies to store and archive data to Amazon Glacier.
- Used Oracle Web Logic as Application Server and Eclipse as an IDE in developing different J2EE components.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- MyBatis were used as back end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Used iBATIS framework with Spring Framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application using Angular JS.
- Created Angular 2 Directives, Components, Pipes and Injectables across the whole system, such as to build the custom filter.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node JS to interact with MongoDB.
- Worked on M ongodb data model design based on application needs and use embedded data models and normalized data models.
- Developed NoSQL queries for manipulating the data using the Spring JDBC Template.
- Worked with cassendra as a NoSQL database. Handled large amount of data using cassendra without any failure.
- Used tools like Toad, PL/SQL Developer and Squirrel for performing database operations.
- Used Maven build tool to build and deploy the application WebSphere Application Servers .
- Extensively involved in a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application Images in the private cloud using Jenkins.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used Log4j logging framework for logging messages with various levels written throughout the java code. Implemented Test classes, Data Driven automation frameworks using TestNG.
- Deployed and configured Git repositories with branching, forks, tagging, and notifications. Experienced and proficient deploying and administering GitHub.
- Involved in analysis, design and development phases of Software development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Core Java concepts collections, generics, Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multithreading, implemented the Singleton, Proxy and Factory Design patterns.
- Developed front end web pages by using HTML, XHTML, XML, Node JS, Angular JS, CSS3 and JSON, JDBC, Web Services.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Implemented presentation tier using the Spring CORE, Spring MVC, JSP and JDBC Template. Implemented Batch Jobs for Patient Export / Import functionality using Spring Batch.
- Used spring for Dependency Injection for plugging in the Hibernate DAO objects for the business layer.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Involved in the development of Tables, Indexes, Stored procedures, Database Triggers and Functions.
- Deployed WebServices for updating the information to the workflow steps and getting the pre-configured workflow processes.
- Used WSDL and for the development of the XML based applications. Used XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying payment history reports.
- Implemented the Service layer to develop the business logic of the application which is independent from the DAO and Controller layers for the future enhancement of the business logic, implemented the Model layer to generate the model object of the application.
- Selected the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements. Connect Cluster in SQL Workbench using Amazon Redshift Cluster.
- Developed cloud formation scripts to build on demand EC2 instance formation, constant indulging and coherent working with concepts of Python and Machine Learning.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer and Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria. Implemented Hibernate Caching for frequent queries executed against database for reports.
- Used Node JS to run web pack tasks and setup the local host for the project. Used latest web technologies ECMAScript 6, Babel, Node JS and Web-Pack.
- Implemented with Angular JS frameworks including MVC architecture, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters and used Angular JS for dependency injections.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to the client for review.
- Worked with WebSphere application Server for the deployment of the application.
- Used PostgreSQL as databases, developed back end interfaces using SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedure, Anonymous SQL programs, Exception Handling in PL/SQL programs.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from the database, delete data and reload data on oracle db.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction SOAP API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements.
- Build ANT Script for the application and used Log4J for debugging and made the code a bug free application. Used Hudson for continuous integration and deployment.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using JSON and XML.
- Used the JUnit to test the application and by implementing the Test-Driven Development Methodologies.
Jr. Java Developer
- Designing the Use Case Diagrams, Class Model, Sequence diagrams, for SDLC process of the application using Microsoft Visio.
- Implemented Singleton, DAO Design Patterns, factory design pattern based on the application requirements.
- Implemented the online application by using Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Core Java.
- Analyzed MVC architecture, Struts framework in view of the application workflow and application development, designed the system based on Struts MVC architecture.
- Used transaction attributes in EJB to handle the transactions by the container, JavaBeans are used for developing lightweight business components.
- Developed the User Interface using JSP/HTML and used CSS for style setting of the Web Pages.
- Involved in implementation of business logic in STRUTS framework and Hibernate in backend.
- Setup the MQ message queues, managers and channels on the server and configured them for use in production.
- Implemented Hibernate Caching for frequent queries executed against database for reports.
- Worked with the Struts configuration file and Application context file based on the spring and hibernate entries.
- Developed back end interfaces using PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedure, Anonymous PL/SQL programs, Cursor management, Exception Handling in PL/SQL programs.
- Tuning complex database queries and joining the tables to improve the performance of the application.
- Deployed project on Web Sphere 6.1 application server in Linux environment.
- Used RAD as Development IDE for web applications, Clear Case for Version Control tool and Used Clear Quest for bug tracking tool.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in all the Phases of SoftwareDevelopment LifeCycle, including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJO classes to represent persistent database tables.
- Developed Struts action classes and Struts action form beans for the information flow between database and Model. Interpreted and manipulated Struts and hibernate configure files.
- Wrote server-side programs by using Servlets and JSP’s to handle various requests from the client browser and send responses.
- Wrote a controller Servlet that dispatched requests to appropriate classes.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes, retrieve manager classes with the spring framework and save the data.
- Implemented JMS to achieve functionality for asynchronous notifications, creating / Enhancing Action Components.
- Creating / Enhancing Spring Service Implementation Classes and Enhanced Session / CMP Entity beans as per requirements.
- Worked on performance and scalability issues and bottlenecks, troubleshooting and fixing them.
- Enhanced SOAP Web Services and Tested Web Services with SoapUI.
- Implemented Junit / Integration test cases ensured to use refactoring and best practices in development phase.
- Used SVN for supporting software configuration management (SCM) of source code, configuration management.
Environment:: JDK 1.6, Struts 1.2, JSP, Servlets, jQuery, CSS, HTML, Spring 3, Spring Batch, Hibernate 3.0, EJB 2.1, JMS, SOAP Web Services, REST Web Services, XML, SQL, Oracle 11g, Maven, Log4J, Junit, SVN, Agile Methodology.