- Over 2 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation, and testing of Object - Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE.
- Experienced in Java Web-based, Desktop Based Development with Concepts of, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and its implementation.
- Experience working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, Iteration.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using Java/J2EE technologies Such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts framework, EJB, Servlets 3.x
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC.
- Hands on experience in implementing client-server business applications using MVC, SOA architecture and Micro Services.
- Expertise in OOAD and OOP from designing UML diagrams using IBM Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio tools during the development phase.
- Extensive of server-side development experience using the technologies EJB, Web Services, XML, JAXB, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience on Core Java technology which includes Multi-Threading, JDBC, RMI, network programming.
- Expertise in various open sources frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF, and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0.
- Experience in developing and a solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices Architecture.
- Proven experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions, and Packages using TOAD.
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and IBM Clear Case.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Jenkins and logging tools like Log4J.
- Extensive experience in working on multiple operating systems including UNIX, Sun Solaris, Linux and Microsoft Windows.
Confidential - Roseville, California
- Involved in the complete SDLC including the design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Worked with core Java technologies like Multi-Threading and synchronization.
- Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Handed Java Multi-Threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user.
- Developed internal coding using JEE technologies based on the MVC Architecture.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring MVC, and Hibernate.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database operations and avoid redundant database access statements.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Developed reports include Invoice Printings and Patient profiles. Assigned as lead developer throughout the design, analysis and coding phase of a Claims Processing System.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Used Microservices are designed with the individual database and project with no dependencies.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Removed all the XML based configurations required to build the MVC application and maintained in the classes using Spring Boot.
- Developed user interface as JSF, prime faces, HTML and CSS and Bootstrap with custom tag libraries using JSF Framework.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed and used REST web services for the reporting framework.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
- The application architecture of the System is based on Spring MVC (Model View Controller) and JEE specifications.
- Implemented various features of spring framework such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations, and Spring integration with Hibernate.
- Good knowledge of Spring& IOC, AOP, Spring MVC and springs integration with Hibernate and Struts technologies.
- Designed and developed a RESTful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API.
- Experienced in writing JUnit Test cases for Java and JEE applications.
- Worked on Spring Security for application authentication.
- Good experience with Cassandra NoSQL Database.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases JQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using spring, Hibernate and developed various logics and reports using HQL and Hibernate criteria.
- Used Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to data base tables.
- Used RTC as the version controlling system, Maven to build applications and Eclipse as the IDE for application development.
- Involved in integrating Leaflet/Map box API.
- Performed dependency injection of spring beans such as data source beans or Hibernate utility singleton bean to create one session factory for the entire application.
- Used Spring MVC to develop application architecture and JDBC to interact with Database. Also used Ajax to communicate with DB for certain functionalities.
- Experience in working with Spring Quartz framework and developed various quartz jobs.
- Generating Dashboard through Splunk. Hands on experience with Searching and Reporting with Splunk 5.x.
- Responsible to support the operations, monitoring, reporting according to the requirement of the higher management team by making Splunk Dashboards.