- Around 6+ years of professional experience in Applications design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Testing by using various technologies and Worked in different domains like Financial, Banking, Insurance, Health Care, and E - Commerce based companies
- Experience as a Full Stack Java Developer in Java/J2EE Web Based Applications, Object Oriented Programming and Client/ Server architecture
- Proficient in core Java 1.6, 1.7 - collection framework, exceptional handling, multi-threading, also, with new features of Java 1.8 like stream API, Lambda Expressions, Default Methods, Functional Interfaces, Date/Time API
- Worked extensively on Java EE Frameworks - Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Struts2, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS
- Experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller architecture, IOC, AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DAO (Data Access Object) using Spring Framework
- Actively involved in Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services- SOAP and REST
- Proficiency in implementing the Microservice Architecture
- Hands on experience in working with Angular 2 and AngularJS for developing Single Page Applications
- Strong experience in data analysis and Proficient in writing SQL queries for Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL 5 and SQL Server
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and DynamoDB
- Worked in generating reports by integrating Jasper Reports, JFreeCharts and D3.js
- Experience in using JMS with ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ messaging broker
- Good working knowledge on configuring continuous integration tool - Jenkins
- Used Docker and Containers for application packaging and deployment
- Expertise in Configuring and deploying on Application Servers like -BEA WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Web Server
- Strong knowledge of API testing tools like SoapUI and Postman
- Experience in build tools like Ant & Maven, logging with Log4j, Test Driven Development using Junit.
- Strong Experience in using version control tools like Git and SVN
- Good knowledge in implementing various Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract and DAO patterns
- Proficient in AWS Services like AWS EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, Amazon messaging services (SQS and SNS), VPC, RDS and DynamoDB
- Experience in creating Unified Modelling Language (UML) diagrams such as Use Case, Activity, Sequence Diagrams, and Class Diagrams; Deployment Diagrams using Visual Studio
- Experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum), waterfall model and Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Spurred high flier with great verbal/composed relational abilities, commendable presentation capacities, and efficient team player.
- Self-motivated, Innovative with excellent communication, analytical, problem solving skills and adapt to new responsibilities and opportunities
Web services\ Application/Web Servers: REST, SOAP\ JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
Reporting and Visualization Tools\ Version Control: Jasper Reports, JFreeChart, D3.js\ Git, SVN
Cloud Technologies \ Test Tools: EC2, S3, SNS, SQS, VPC, IAM, RDS\ Junit, SoapUI, Postman, Mockito
Methodologies / Issue Tracking \ Build and Deployment Tools: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Jira \ Maven, Jenkins, Docker
Development IDEs: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Intellij IDEA\
Confidential - Hoover, AL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design and analysis of project development in Agile Methodology.
- Designed and implemented business logic and web service using Spring boot, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Hibernate.
- Implemented Micro-Services architecture for creation of independent components utilizing Spring Boot Framework for consuming RESTful services
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve Dependency Injection and to wire objects of business classes using Spring Core Annotations.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular 2, parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Implemented Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information with vendors using RabbitMQ.
- Involved in User- Interface Design, using Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 and Angular 2
- Developed REST architecture-based web services to facilitate communication between client- server.
- Implemented continuous integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins and utilized log4j to debug and record the logs.
- Implemented RESTful and SOAP based web administrations utilizing JAX-RS and JAX-WS individually.
- Used Maven as a build tool, used JIRA for bug tracking and used Eclipse to develop the application.
- Developed Unit test cases using Junit.
- Used Jasper Reports for generating reports that would give a detailed report about the loan approval criteria and the installment payments if approved.
- Used Git as a Version Control system
- Worked with JBoss 7.x Application Server and Tomcat 7.0 to deploy and configure JMS and WAR files respectively
- Written an optimized query which retrieves the data from the Oracle 11g database
- Created the Docker containers by writing Dockerfiles for various microservices and deployed the docker images on to the AWS ECS environment.
- Hands-on experience in developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins.
- Strategic and practical implementation of cloud-specific AWS technologies including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Services (S3), Cloud Formation, Elastic Beanstalk, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), RDS and Cloud Watch.
Environment: Java/ JDK 1.8, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring AOP 5.0.x, Hibernate 5.0, JSP 2.0, Servlets 4.0, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3.3.7, Angular 2.0, REST & SOAP Web Services, Oracle 11g, JBoss 7.x Application Server, Tomcat 7.0, Eclipse, Jasper Reports, Log4j, Agile (SCRUM) Methodology, JUnit 4.11, Git, Maven, Jira, Jenkins, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, CloudWatch, JMS RabbitMQ
Confidential - Madison, WI
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping logged data and transactions details.
- Implemented spring security to provide authentication and authorization to different users.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring MVC to extract the customer related data from databases using JAX-RS and involved in pre-testing the web-services using POSTMAN.
- Enhanced user interfaces to enable the inputs of additional personal information to generate insurance plan using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid and UI components.
- Used Amazon SNS and SQS to send notifications to the customers about their insurance renewals and to customers who have subscribed for any promotional notifications.
- Migrated the MySql database to Amazon RDS and configured the auto scaling groups, optimized volumes.
- Stored the images of the auto accidents and resolved claims data in S3 buckets and managed the EC2 instances.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and Mockito test framework within the Test-Driven Development.
- Performance of the claim management system and claims data was analyzed using data visualization tool Angular FusionCharts.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging, used Maven as a build tool and GIT as a version control tool.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring 3.5, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.0, REST and SOAP Webservices, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3.3.7, Angular 2.0, Log4J, JUnit, SOAP UI, MySql, JMS ActiveMQ, JBoss 6.0, MAVEN, Git, Mockito 2.0, Postman, Jenkins
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project
- Implemented the system using Spring MVC framework
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection, Security features and integrated with the Hibernate framework
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence by using ORM classes, annotations and HQL queries to manage data related operations for patient’s activity tracking modules
- Worked in Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services- SOAP and REST
- Wrote complex queries for accessing data from MySQL Database
- Wrote Junit Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Mockito
- Used Maven to build the application and deploy on WebSphere Application Server
- Implemented Slf4j-Log4j module to log the various logger statements
- Integrated JFreeCharts for statistical information display
- Integrated Docker and GIT plugin with Jenkins for the continuous building
- Participated in the Agile Environment according to Sprint deadlines and meetings
- Worked with different AWS Services like RDS, ELB and Elastic Beanstalk
Environment: JAVA 1.6, Spring MVC, Spring Security 3.2, Hibernate 4.0, REST Web Services, SOAP, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3.0.3, AngularJS, JSON, JFreeCharts, MySQL, Mule EJB, WebSphere Application Server, Slf4j-Log4j, Maven, JPA 2.0, Junit, Jenkins, Git, Agile
- Designed the application using Agile Methodology. Developed MVC framework-based website using JSF and spring 3.1.
- On the server side, post the access to the application and provided result on the network using RESTful web service.
- Responsible for creating tables of client's information in and writing Hibernate mapping files to manage one-to-one and one-to-many mapping relationships.
- Implemented data reading, saving and modification by stored procedures in MySQL database and Hibernate criteria.
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Eclipse with WebLogic Application server.
- Developed the XML Gateway to help the ordering process system communicate with the Order Execution Tool and different online tools such as Line Qualification, Billing Information and Credit Card Validation Systems.
- Developed Maven based project structure having data layer, ORM, and Web module.
- Used JUnit to test, debugged and implemented the application. Implemented payment gateway using PayPal.
- Involved in resolving issues in the production server.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory.
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework and were hosted in a J2EE environment.
- Involved in the development of CRUD operations for various administrative system related tables and product components.
- Conducted unit testing, interface testing, and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Used Maven for dependency management and deployed the applications on to JBoss application server.