- Proficient in developing web - based applications, and client-server distributed architecture applications in Java/J2EE technologies using Object Oriented Methodology.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Swing, Struts 2.0, Spring, Shell Scripting, Hibernate, XML, SOA, Web service, Axis, NetBeans, Eclipse, ANT.
- Spring: Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, DI, Spring Boot, Spring Aspects, REST, Spring Integration, Spring Testing and Spring JDBC.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot implementing REST.
- Expertise in programming skills and development experience of multi-tier web applications, enterprise applications in languages/technologies like JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Mongo DB, Oracle that ensures clear separation of layers and rapid application development. .
- Strong programming skills using Java1.6/1.5/1.4, Struts2, Spring3.x, Spring MVC, Hibernate3.2/2.x, JPA 2, JTA, JNDI, JSP, Servlet, Java Beans, JSTL, JDBC.
- Adept in designing and developing Spring, Struts, MVC, Java/J2EE based framework.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Proficient in using Struts framework and design patterns like Singleton, DTO, DAO, Factory, Session Facade, Front Controller and Service Locator.
- Expertise in client-side design and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, MS FrontPage, JSP, Struts Tag Library.
- Configured Data Source on Web Logic Application server for connecting to Oracle, DB2 Databases.
- Hands on experience in working on XML Suite of technologies (XML, XSD, DTD, XML Schema, DOM).
- Expertise in developing web services with XML based protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Experienced in RDBMS Design, ER modeling, SQL, PL/SQL, procedures, cursors, functions, triggers.
- Extensive experience with IBM Web Sphere Server, BEA Web logic, JBoss & Tomcat server.
- Expertise using version control tools like CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational Clear Case.
- Expertise in using Apache Ant, Maven as java build tools.
- Designed the front-end applications and user interactive web pages using web technologies like Angular JS, NodeJS, Jasmine, and HTML5.
Languages: C, C++, Java (J2SE1.5/1.4, J2EE1.5/1.4), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate3.x/2.x, Spring2.0/1.0, Web Services, SOA, JMS1.1, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0,JAXP1.x,LDAP,Karma Jasmine
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1, MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, RAD7.0/6.0, WSAD5.x/ 4.x, NetBeans3.3, MS Visual Studio 2005
Rules Engine: Progress Corticon Studio / Server
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat6.x/5.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0, IBM WebSphere6.x/5.x/4.x.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
RDBMS: Oracle10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2, SQL Developer, TOAD
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC
Version Control: CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational Clear Case, Stash Git, Source Tree, GIT Hub, GIT Desktop
Confidential, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Sr. Java/J2EE DEVELOPER
- Successfully followed Agile Methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Used Java -J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Worked on Spring Security for application authentication.
- Modified the Spring MVC, REST Controllers and Services classes as part of spring framework.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application for application status.
- Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components.
- Used Spring MVC Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point was used for event processing.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJS interaction.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and cache concepts.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services.
- Web services tested using SoapUI tool.
- Designed and Developed Presentation Tier using Spring MVC and JSP integrating Custom Tags, JSTL, JSP Expression Language and AJAX.
- Worked on Drools Rule Engines with corresponding to validate the business User Roles.
- Developed, and debugged the Servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Used Maven Scripts to build and deploy applications and worked closely with build team to resolve CI, Maven site and Report Issues.
- Working with JBoss BRMS Rule engine to implement Complex Business validations for Allocation and Simulation functionalities.
- Worked on Smoke Testing and Acceptance Testing with Selenium in multiple java platforms and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and x-path.
- Created tables and worked on SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures functions, Triggers, views and packages for complex Inserts and updates in the database.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Full stack development based on J2EE specifications and Spring Framework with MVC architecture.
- Developed using web based technologies such as Hibernate ORM and Web Services (REST/SOA).
- Implemented different design patterns such as singleton, Session Façade, Factory, MVC, Business delegate, session facade and DAO design patterns.
- Used JPA (Object Mapping for the backend data persistency).
- Worked on Agile Scrum performance estimation and capacity planning work with the project manager and product development teams to create and implement projects.
- Tested code using TDD approach to development which combines test-first development where you write a test before you write just enough production code to fulfill that test and refactoring.
- Developed using Maven build scripts to automate the deployment to various Web Server.
- Configured Oracle WebLogic Server forms part of Oracle Fusion Middleware portfolio which supports Oracle, and other JDBC-compliant databases.
- Oracle WebLogic Server Process Edition configuration also includes Business Process Management and Data Mapping functionality.
- Used GIT for source control and developed a logging component using Log4J to log messages and errors.
- Involved in resolving bugs post production and resolved performance issues and participated in code reviews.
- Involved in a full life cycle Object Oriented application development - Object Modeling, Database Mapping, GUI Design.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Developed Functional Requirement Document based on users' requirement.
- Experienced with Flex framework for building and maintaining web applications.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
Confidential, Loveland, OH
- Extensively used agile development methodology and project planning.
- Worked on development of Struts based UI screens for the Presentation application.
- Involved in Writing Action classes, Action Forms and Action Mapping in Struts Config xml.
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Involved in writing EJBs (Sateless Session Beans) and Web Services for building the middleware distributed components and deployed them on application servers.
- Developed Web Services to integrate with the External System.
- Extensively worked with XML using DOM and SAX parsers for transferring the data between different components.
- Worked extensively on XML for parsing messages through JMS Queue and updated the database.
- Involved in implementing the Message Oriented Middleware for Asynchronous communication in Enterprise application.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between application through SOAP over HTTP using Metro JAX-WS.
- Developed, and debugged the Servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server
- Used Apache JMeter to perform basic load and stress testing on web application environment.
- Involved in writing the publishers and subscribers to the Topics and Queues.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Implemented spring MVC framework for application transaction management.
- Developed various SQL queries and PL/SQL Procedures in Oracle db for the Application
- Involved in Application/data base query performance Tuning.
- Implemented a logger framework for the application using Log4J.
- Used Clear Case as the source control system.
- Involved in JUNIT testing for the unit testing.
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved.
- Automated the build process by using ANT build tool.
- Actively involved in getting the production issues resolved.
Environment: WebLogic Application Server, J2EE, EJB, JMS, MDB, Web Services, XML, XSD, UML, Rational Rose, Clear Case, Oracle DB, Eclipse, LOG4j, Struts, Hibernate, spring, Servlets, JSP.
Confidential, Long Island, NY
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development and production phases of application.
- Developed Form Beans and Action classes using Struts framework along with validation framework.
- Used Struts, Tiles to provide a full-featured, robust framework for assembling presentation pages from component parts.
- Developed JSP pages for the presentation and used JSP tags.
- Developed the Business Delegate, Singleton, Service Locator, Session-Facade and DAO Layers.
- Developed of XML files, Schema’s and parsing them by using both SAX and DOM parser’s.
- Designed and Developed XSL style sheets using XSLT to transform XML and display the information on the UI screens.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans which will in turn call DAO’s to retrieve & update data into Database.
- Wrote deployment scripts for implemented EJB’s using Ant.
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow.
- Involved in Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration of Use Cases