- Over 8+ years of experience in the IT industry involving analysis, design, implementation, integration, administration, and testing of various systems.
- Expertise in J2EE Design Patterns, Data Modeling and Data Base Management.
- Experience with setup and maintenance of WebLogic Server, Apache, Tomcat, LDAP.
- Implemented based on corresponding view components with view components JSP, Html, html5, CSS3, XSD, XSTL.
- Proficient inJava Swing, AWT, SWT, JBoss, and Hibernate.
- Experience in developing Mobileweb applications using jQueryMobile and phone gap for Smartphones& Tablets.
- Experienced in implementing Service-oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Solid Hands-on experience in end to end implementation of CI and CD (Continuous Delivery), DevOps processes using AWS Code Commit AWS Code Deploy, AWS Code Pipeline, Jenkins, and Ansible.
- GUI development using Swing and Eclipse RCP.
- Experience in Core Java methodologies/concepts like JVM, Memory Management and Multi-threading.
- Expertise Hands-on experience with Web Application Development using J2EE technologies and Oracle.
- Good Exposure to work on Frame Work using Struts MVC, Spring MVC Architecture.
- Good understanding of client-side build tools like npm, bower, Grunt and Gulp.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Jenkins and logging tools like Log4J.
- Experience in using GWT (Google Web Toolkit) for optimizing the code and increase the performance of web applications.
- Expertise in Back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java. Messaging Service (JMS), RabbitMQ, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JND).
- Experience with Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Experience in using open source ESB products like Apache Camel, JBoss fuse.
- Experience in working with MQ, ActiveMQ, IBMMQ, IBMWebSphere, Portal/Application Server, BE WebLogic, and ApacheTomcat5 application servers.
- Worked in Building application platforms in the Cloud by leveraging AmazonWeb Services, open source technologies & best engineering practices of CI/CD.
- Performance optimization by indexing, grouping, map-reduce on NoSQL DB.
- Experience with creating and workflows and Mappings, running jobs in Informatica 9.5/ETL.
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and IBM Clear Case.
- Expertise in testing with JUnit using tools like JMeter.
- Experienced with Junitframeworks such as Mockito, Easy Mock.
- Experience in using Selenium for automated test cases.
- Experience in developing with various open sources frameworks such as Spring (Core, IOC, AOP, Batch, Security, Boot) Framework, Struts Framework and ORM Tools like Hibernate and IBatis.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Session, Builder pattern, Factory.
- Experience in working with XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, DTD, XSLT and parsing XML with SAX & DOM parsers.
- Good work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Had a great exposure in using mainframes which support old/legacy applications.
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations, involved in designing and deploying utilizing almost all the AWS stack like EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, SES, ELB, Autoscaling, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, Elactic Cache, Cloud Watch, SNS, Route 53.
- Good Exposure in using Teradata for data analytics.
- Worked in messaging services like JMS.
- Excellent Team player with very good attitude and excellent interpersonal skills with analytical abilities, communication skills
Languages: Java 8 (JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 ), Java Swings, JSF, JUnit, Log4J, Ant, Maven, Python, Ruby on Rails.
Methodologies/Design patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, DAO, Factory pattern, Session Fa ade, Singleton, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development.
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, AngularJs, jQuery, React.JS, Node.JS, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JDBC, HTML5, DHTML and XML, CSS3, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, MQ Series, Apache Camel, Kafka, Spring Boot, Express.js.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful Web Services
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Groovy.
Application/Web Servers: JBoss, Glassfish 2.1, WebLogic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat Server.
IDE Tools: Eclipse (Juno, Galileo, Helios, Indigo ), Rational Application Developer (RAD) and NetBeans, STS.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL, MongoDB.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, BO XI R3.
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git.
Testing: Selenium, Karma.
Tools: Rational Rose 2000, JBuilder 3.5/5.0, Visual Cafe 4.0, Visual Age Java 3.5, eclipse 3.X, MS-Office, Front Page, Ultra Edit 32, Clear Case, iReport -1.2.5.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac, Solaris.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Involved in the complete SDLC including the design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Micro Services and to develop Spring-based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in the base code to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application into Gradle for Micro Services.
- Implemented API controllers (SOAP and REST) and web services client classes to interact with downstream systems.
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Designed and coded controller classes using J2SE that would talk to real hardware controller to access their states and gave the user control over the hardware through the multithreaded UI.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Monitoring and Documenting Important Metrics (Number of deployments, Number of releases in a month, Failures in CI/Release Pipeline, Code Coverage, Bugs/Defects/Issues in Production, Number of code check-in pushes)
- Integrating SonarQube In the CI Pipeline for Coverage reports and Sonar Metrics.
- Worked on using Rule Engines, Drools 4.x, and ILOG with corresponding to validate the business User Roles.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and CloudFoundry.
- Data sources from Injection microservices produce and consume data from apache Kafka to enhance data from enhancer microservices.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to project to the client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Implemented the application using design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Solid Hands-on experience in designing and creation of complete Cloud Formation Templates (JSON/YML Template) to implement whole AWS infrastructure through scripting.
- Created Single page application using Backbone.JS and Node.JS to handle the data flow.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query, and Criteria.
- Worked with core Java technologies like Multi-Threading and synchronization.
- Working with CI/CD Principles According to Organizational Standards.
- Implemented and developed UI components using AngularJS features like Dependency Injection, Models, data binding, and controllers.
- Migrating the VCS, Oracle RAC and Red Hat Clusters with file systems across the Data Center, which includes configuration of new IP, VIP, and Private IP.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to database and JAXB in the web service request response data marshaling as well as the unmarshalling process.
- Pleasant Experience in ReactJS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, concepts.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot.
- Developer Spring Quartz jobs to run the backend jobs and generated reports.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of the application and log4j for logging.
Environment: Java 8, Spring 3.5, Hibernate 4.2, Eclipse IDE, Spring batch, Spring quartz, Spring security, Spring Boot, JPA, Java Scripts, AngularJS, HTML 4.0, CSS, JMS, JAXP (SAX & DOM), Oracle 11g, WebSphere Application Server, Eclipse/RAD 8.0, Oracle 11g, SOAP, RUP, Maven, log4j, Junit, XML, Web Services, Splunk, GIT.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Used Angular-JS, AJAX for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Created single page applications with nested and multiple views using AngularUI-router, custom directives for reusable components used in the application.
- Created Stored procedures using PL-SQL for data modification (For insert, update, delete) in Oracle by joining business tables.
- Used Spring MVC framework on the server side for creating RESTful services by giving JSON out and modifying the DOM object on UI, by making HTTP calls and used GET and PUT.
- Implemented RESTFULweb services using springboot and consumed using springRESTservices. Published Rest services for performing CRUD operations from the database.
- We are using crucible while we commit code into SVN for reviewing the code.
- Worked on spring integration for loading files in the database and worked on modifying stored procs. Used Unix commands to connect to servers and using PUTTY run the batches.
- Created multiple mid-tier services to interact with multiple validations and worked on entitlements services to do user validations Interaction and worked on applying security systems.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML and WS-Security for authenticating the REST messages along with encryption and decryption.
- Install KAFKA on Hadoop cluster and configure producer and consumer coding part in java. Loaded data from various data sources into HDFS using Kafka.
- Designed and developed a RESTfulservice interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API.
- Experienced in writing JUnit Test cases for Java and JEE applications.
- Developed UI Components using AngularJs, Bootstrap, HTML, Java Script and CSS.
- Developed mock-up screens in the prototype to demo the application screens to business users using HTML, AngularJS, Bootstrap.
- Objects in mid-tier service. Hands on experience in implementing lazy loading, first and second level of caching.
- Designed and implemented a stream filtering system on top of Apache Kafka to reduce stream size.
- Performed code build using MAVEN.
- We used the most popular streaming tool KAFKA to load the data on Hadoop File system and move the same data to MongoDB NoSQL database.
- Involved in setting up AWS services with EC2 instances, S3 bucket, IAM, RDS took part in deploying the application in AWS.
- Implemented Core -Java concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, and Encapsulation.
- Worked with Oracle database and used Hibernate (ORM). Created POJO/Data
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Interacting with the business analysts in the development of requirements definition and Use-Case analysis.
- Maintained JIRA for tracking and updating project defects and tasks
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL13.
- Applied model-view-controller design pattern using JavaBeans, Swing and conducted simultaneous queries and retrievals using Java multithreading techniques.
- Wrote GWT code to create presentation layer using GWT widgets and event handlers. Identifying different components of the business workflow and writing description of each component.
- Utilized Java Swing framework to develop client-side components
- Used the frameworks and libraries such as Spring (Dependency Injections) and jQuery.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, Hibernate Criteria API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Test Automation Framework for QTP8.2/9.5 automation.
- Taken Care of Multithreading in backend java beans.
- Created database tables using Hibernate Annotations and developed business objects which use these tables.
- Configured and worked on the Application Servers such as Tomcat.
- Used Maven to build projects and Provided deployment whenever necessary.
- To handle the exceptions in the application we designed and implemented customized exception handling.
- Used GIT as Source Version control management system and worked on GITHUB repository.
- Written stored procedures using Oracle and SQL . Used Hibernate to populate the data from the Database .
- Used Apache Tomcat Server as an application server and Eclipse as IDE .
- Worked on the Springframework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Responsible for analyzing various cross-functional, multi-platform applications systems enforcing, best practices and provide guidance in making long-term architectural design decisions.
- Responsible for build and release the code from theClear case, Subversion and Perforce.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBossApplication Server.
- Using Maven build tool created EAR , WAR & JAR files and deployed.
- Worked on various technologies like HTML, JSP, Servlets. Responsible for change requests and maintenance during the development of the project.
- Used AJAX (Asynchronous Java API for XML) for better performance.
- Worked extensively on struts 2.0 frame working order to insert the panel data into the panel container.
- Used continuous Integration development methodology and verified the code using automated build.
Confidential, Birmingham, MI
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, Struts Action, Struts Form Beans and AJAX tag libraries.
- Implemented functionality using Servlet, JSP, HTML, and Struts Framework., Hibernate, Spring, Java Scripts andWebLogic.
- Designed and implemented the web application in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, HTML and jQuery from initial concept development to beta launch.
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Jakarta Struts framework, Worked on Spring/Hibernate Applications
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (jQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Responsible for the implementation of Web Design based on CSS, HTML, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie, Backbone.js, and Celery
- Implemented Hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database
- Developed HQL queries for CRUD
- Connectivity to the database is provided using JDBC.
- Developed Ruby on Rails 3 web applications using MongoDB and background processes using Rescue and Redis.
- Worked on web services SOAP and REST technologies
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, jQuery, Hibernate, Oracle, Crud, AJAX, JDBC, Junit, UML, ILOG, Web 2.0, ITEXT, JSP, SVN, Eclipse, Mongo DB, Java Script, ExtJS, APACHE CFX, Agile, MAVEN, Jasper report, SOA, Servlet.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using the Agile iterative development Methodology. Interacted with the end users and participated in the SCRUM meetings.
- Implemented CSS Manipulation, HTML Event functions, Java script Effects and animations using JQUERY.
- Involved in development of application using struts, RAD and Oracle database.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Have coded numerous DAO's using Hibernate Dao Support. Used Criteria, HQL and SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping.
- Used Web Services for transmission of large blocks of XML data using SOAP.
- Used XML for data exchange and schemas (XSDs) for XML validation. Used XSLT for transformation of XML.
- Written numerous test cases for unit testing of the code using JUnit testing framework.
- Used Log4j to implement logging facilities. Used Clear Case for version control.
- Used Antas a build tool.
- Configured and Deployed application on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Design and Development of the Object-Oriented applications using OOA and OOD techniques in all Business Areas using Rational Rose.
- Gained substantial knowledge about the concepts, design advantages, traps and pitfalls of successful object-relational mapping.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams and object diagrams using UML methodology.
- Designed and developed subsystem using Java Servlets, JSP, J2EE Entity beans and Session Beans.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Stored data in Oracle database and accessed using Oracle JDBC drivers.
- Used Eclipse as IDE to create, test and deploy EJB components.
- Design and developed Oracle stored procedures, functions, triggers and PL/SQL modules.
- Imported Client data into the database from XML file by using the XML Parser.