- Over 7 Years of experience in designing and developing enterprise level multi - tier and Single-page web Applications in UN agency, Banking and Retail domains.
- Experience in utilizing open-source frameworks such as AngularJS, NodeJS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF and Jquery.
- Experience in consuming RESTful services using Angular $http, $resource and jQuery to exchange (request / responses) information with databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience in developing web applications using Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Web Services and XML.
- Expertise in SOA, Web Services (CXF, XML Beans), Apache Camel and XML technologies (XSLT, Xpath).
- Proven software development experience using different methodologies - Agile, Waterfall and TDD.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development (MongoDB, Express.JS, and Angular.JS & Node.JS).
- Hands-on experience in relational databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL programming and NoSQL database Mongo DB.
- Strong experience in deploying J2EE components on JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, and IBM WebSphere application servers.
- Strong experience on various Java Design Patterns such as Session Facade, DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Factory, Business Object, Prototype and Singleton.
- Proficient in integration of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) with existing applications and using services provided in distributed applications through Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, and JAX-RS).
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer, WebSphere Integration Developer and NetBeans.
- Test Driven Programmer with thorough knowledge in Unit testing with JUnit, Mockito and using SoapUI, Postman for Web Service testing, performance testing with JMeter and automated testing with Test Driven Development (TDD) in Extreme Programming model.
- Expert in coding using core java concepts like multithreading, collections, serialization, synchronization, exception handling and database connections.
- Experienced in writing complex Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views and triggers with major databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client.
- Strong experience working with version control software like TFS, CVS, ClearCase, Apache SubVersion, and GIT and build tools ANT, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.
- Good working experience in operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows.
- Experience in handling/executing projects using agile methodologies (SCRUM) along with Test Driven Development techniques.
- Expertise in object modeling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience in creating UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State and Activity diagrams.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast paced environment.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL.
Java Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, EJB, RMI, Web Services, SOAP, Log4j
Distributed Technologies: Web Services, JMS, WebSphere MQ
IDE: WSAD, Eclipse, RAD, Spring STS, NetBeans
Framework: Struts, Spring MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Apache axis for Web Services
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, AJAX, CSS, BootStrap, AngularJS, XML, DOM, GWT, XPath, DOM, DTD
Methodologies: SDLC, UML, Design Patterns, SOA
Version Control Systems: CVS, Clear Case, SVN, GIT
Operating System: All Versions of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12C, MySQL,DB2, SQL Server
Confidential, Akron, OH
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Involved in implementing React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Developed responsive and interactive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Implement front end screens using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM and redux library.
- Involved in developing the Angular MVC framework for the Single Page Application development.
- Improved source code maintenance which resulted in significant code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin and superior performance by refactoring the existing AngularJS application.
- Using EXTJS, developed interactive cross platform web application using Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting technique.
- Used custom tag libraries and Spring MVC framework to implement web based applications.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security and Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread transactions.
- Created Spring Batch Repository to track the errors, job execution steps and timing information.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Developed the application using spring core, Spring MVC and IOC/Dependency Injection and integrating different layers of the application and Developed a prototype using AngularJS and Spring Boot based REST web services for converting the MVC (Model View Controller) application into browser based single page application.
- Used Data tables to populate large datasets, and perform operations like searching and sorting.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA approach.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information
- Developed Participated in solving cross browser issues and designed layout for screens with different resolutions.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Experience in using MongoDB data models document, key-value & wide column, or graph model.
- Deployed the Application into Dockers container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, and Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Used Maven as a build tool for the applications and used Singleton design pattern for web application.
- Performed regression testing and continuous integration testing using Jenkins automation tool.
- Setting up highly test execution builds with Jenkins CI server on slaves which are configured on AWS.
- Developed Restful Web service using Jersey and implemented JAX-RS and provided security using SSL.
- Clearly communicating to team members about the test case results and bugs uncovered.
- Analyzed business, functional and systems requirements and performed project/product management in a fully Agile Scrum development environment with TDD, continuous integration and Pair programming.
Confidential, Garden City KS
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Developed Angular controllers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various Angular directives.
- Developed Grid's used in the system using Slick grid and created custom grid directive to make the component reusable.
- Used various Angular UI Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, modal dialogs etc. for developing the UI.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular UI router for various views and sub views.
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJS NPM and Bower to manage the dependencies.
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Worked with Middleware using Message driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphere server, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO's to access data from database.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express from NodeJS.
- Involved in enhancing existing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node) stack applications and provided the required support.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NOSQL) database.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing several developers to collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes. Used RAD as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purpose. Participated in the release night shakeouts/overnight deliveries and QA Support.
- Used Vera code for application security scanning and remediated the flaws that were identified in the code.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
Confidential, Austin TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in gathering and analyzing business requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Followed Agile Methodologies to produce high quality software.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development (TDD) approach.
- Created detailed design documents (UML diagrams like Use case, Class, Sequence, and Component diagrams) using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed front end using JSP, JSTL, JQUERY and other custom tag libraries.
- Used JQuery and JSF validation framework for front end validations
- Developed Business logic with the help of spring and Data Access was implemented by using Hibernate.
- Developed business process execution language processes and deployed them using Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Used Mongo Java driver to convert java to Mongo query in the application
- Configured and used Web Logic content management to display content in JSP view components
- Used Spring framework in the development of a business bean and to interact with the Hibernate ORM tool
- Designed asynchronous messaging using JMS to exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Experience in implementing Web Services in-order to communicate between different distributed components using with SOAP Protocol using Apache Axis.
- Designed and developed a number of RESTful web services that support JSON for other developer sto access to speed up development using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Web Services, JSON, Log4J, RESTful, MySQL, and Maven.
- Involved in consuming, producing Restful web services using JAX-RS
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application using Web Logic, Apache HTTP.
- Provided Transaction Management using the Hibernate configurations and Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using JPA
- Used Maven for building and managing dependencies of the application.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using JUnit and Selenium tools.
- Use Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins and GitHub.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Multi-threading, Jsp, Servlets, Spring MVC, JBoss, HTML, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, XML, JSP, JDBC, EJB, Struts, Hibernate, JMS, JUnit, Load Runner, JMeter, Log4j, JIRA, SOA, ANT, JIRA, Jenkins, Web Logic, JSON, IBM Web Sphere, Selenium, Web Services, SOAP, REST API, Sybase, GIT, Apache AXIS, Maven.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Involved in designing use cases with the help of business analyst team and developed technical requirement documents. Helped the client project management team to identify the suitable technology and tools required for the projects.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Service Locator, Session Facade and the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM.
- Developed Web Services to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications. Prepared technical artifacts including UML Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc., using Rational Rose.
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces (JSF), HTML, CSS3, jQuery and AngularJS and XML in a responsive grid layout.
- Designed and developed the UI layer using JAVA 1.5, JSP1.1 and Struts2.
- Used Spring Framework for developing the application and used JDBC to map to Oracle database.
- Used AngularJS for the two way data-binding allowing auto synchronization of models and views
- Use of SOAP UI to verify the WSDL end point URL.
- Used Connection Pooling to get JDBC connection and access database procedures.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to in corporate Business Logic and save the data to Oracle database.
- Used Multithreading to simultaneously process tables as and when a specific user data is completed in one table.
- Wrote various SQL, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures for data retrieval.
- Used JBOSS and Tomcat for application deployment and stage testing and Created Junit test cases to test the codes and validate the release.
- Junit, log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
- Involved in high level meetings for crucial decisions and handled tickets to resolve issues.
- Involved in putting proper review processes and documentation for functionality development.
- Involved in code reviews, test case reviews and bug fixing using Jira tracking systems.
- Providing support and guidance for Production and Implementation Issues.
- Participated in system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Involved in developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework.
- Effective usage of J2EE Design Patterns namely Session Facade, Factory Method, Command and Singleton to develop various base framework components in the application.
- Modified Account View functionality to enable display of blocked accounts details that have tags. This involved modifying beans, JSP changes and middle tier enhancements.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic.
- Code implementation using java & groovy, re-factoring & peer review
- Developed Session Beans and DAO classes for Accounts and other Modules.
- Extensively used Spring JDBC in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Consumed Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Used JAXB API to bind XML Schema to java classes.
- Involved in Units integration using JUnit, bug fixing, and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Used CVS for version control and Maven as a build tool.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Used JBoss Application Server to deploy application.
Environment: Java 1.5, JSP, Servlets, Struts frame work, Tag libraries, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Oracle 8i, Java beans, Struts Validation framework, Windows/UNIX, Ant, JUNIT, SVN, QC, Edit Plus, Web Logic application server, SQL Developer