- Senior Java Developer with 6+ years of experience in software industry in analysis, design and development of applications using Java/J2EE, Spring framework and other technologies. Self - Driven, Problem solving, and good Leadership qualities with the ability to communicate effectively across business product managers, clients and technical leads about design.
- Worked on various domains such as Banking, Insurance and e-commerce.
- Firm experience on Algorithms, Data Structures, core java technologies like, Object Oriented Programming, Collection Frameworks, Error Handling, I/O, JDBC, Multi-Threading along with new features of Java 1.8 like stream API, Lambda Expressions, Default method and Functional Interface.
- Experience in Design Patterns such as Singleton Object, MVC, DAO, Factory, Observer.
- Developed J2EE web applications using Struts 2, Servlets, JSP, JMS and JDBC.
- Built applications using Spring framework features such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Spring JDBC, MVC, Template, Spring Boot, Spring Security.
- Secured API’s by implementing OAuth2 using Spring Security.
- Experience in creating and consuming SOAP and RESTful web services using the technologies JAX-WS and JAX-RS
- Designed the application based on Microservices architecture and developed independent components using Spring boot and Spring framework, written Docker files and deploying them onto Docker containers.
- Experienced in using Java Message Service (JMS) with ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ messaging broker.
- Experience in developing, testing and deploying applications on web servers such as Apache Tomcat, Glassfish and WebLogic.
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping, data query and retrieval using Hibernate 4.
- Proficient in Data modeling, database design and development using RDBMS like MySQL5.0, Oracle 10g/11g and NoSQL databases like DynamoDB and MongoDB
- Strongly experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, S3, ELB, EBS and RDS.
- Experienced in using dynamic data visualization tool such as D3.js and proficient in generating reports using Jasper Reports reporting tool.
- Experienced in writing test cases and performed unit testing using Junit 4.2.x and Mokito in Test Driven Development (TDD) approach
- Experience in working in Agile (Scrum), Waterfall methodologies, strong experience with debugging tool JIRA, log4j for logging and used Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Used GIT for Version Control.
Programming \ Frameworks: Java, C, C++, Android\ Spring 3.x/4.x, Struts2, Hibernate\
Web Services \ Operating Systems: SOAP, RESTful\ Mac, Windows, Linux\
Application Servers \ Testing Tools: Apache Tomcat 6.x-9.x, Oracle Glassfish\ Junit, Mokito\
Version Control Tools \ Databases: GIT, Maven, AWS, Jenkins, Docker\ MySQL, Oracle 11g, DynamoDB, MongoDB\
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Java developer
- Followed Agile SDLC methodology and techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development and Security.
- Designed the application based on Microservices architecture and developed independent components using Spring boot and Spring framework.
- Developed the application using various Spring Framework features like Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring ORM and Spring Security.
- Handled the authentication and authorization using Spring Security Authentication Protocol.
- Implemented transaction management using Spring transaction management and logging with Spring AOP concepts.
- Implemented and consumed RESTful web Services using Spring and set JSON data type between front-end and the middle-tier controller.
- Configured ActiveMQ to send the regular reminder to members for vaccination and prescription refill and used Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) layer for handling various asynchronous requests.
- Implemented Hibernate 4 and used Java Persistence API (JPA) for data persistence by using ORM classes, annotations and HQL queries to manage data related operations.
- Used dynamic data visualization tool D3.js for visualizing the medical record and payment history and generated reports using Jasper Reports.
- Developed test cases to perform unit testing using JUnit Framework in TDD.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers.s
- Worked on JIRA for Issue/Bug tracking and updating the tickets as per assigned.
- Used GIT for different version of code as a version control tool.
- Integrated Docker and Maven plugin with Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Experienced in Launching and configuring EC2 instance and deployed the application.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) services such as EC2, RDS and Elastic Bean Stalk for configuration, deployments and testing.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design and analysis of project development in Agile Methodology
- Developed the prepaid card features as Microservices using Spring Boot for scalability.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve Dependency Injection and to wire objects of business classes using Spring Core Annotations.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework and implemented the second level caching mechanism using EHCache.
- Implemented OAUTH 2 to add an extra layer of security for the user information.
- Developed a REST web services to perform CRUD operations on database using JAX-RS.
- Consumed SOAP web service using WSDL, JAXB and JAX- WS with java and used SOAP UI tool for testing the web services.
- Implemented Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information like transaction details using RabbitMQ.
- Automated the Docker creation and deployments (writing Docker files, creating images and containers) using the Jenkins and enabled CI/CD for dev and test environments.
- Configured and managed some of the AWS services like EBS, EC2, IAM, ELB.
- Involved in developing Single Page Application (SPA) for the Dispute Functionality module using Angular2.
- Custom themes development using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap4 technologies for client portals.
- Performed unit testing using Junit and developed test cases using Mockito and Mock MVC test framework within Test Driven Development.
- Generated account summary using Jasper Reports in PDF, Excel formats and managed source control and version control using GIT.
- Used Maven as a build tool, used JIRA for bug tracking and used Eclipse to develop the application.
- Worked on Agile/SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed the web application using Spring MVC architecture and implemented business layer using Spring Framework and Spring Validator.
- Implemented Restful web services using JAX-RS to expose the data as a service.
- Developed the dispatcher-servlet and web.xml files for appropriate routing of the application.
- Utilized Hibernate and Java Persistence API’s (JPA) to persist the data into Oracle 10g database.
- Configured and build asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ Series.
- Designed single page application and effective UI pages using Angular JS routers, data binding and directives.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing and used Jenkins for automated deployment.
- Generated Maven scripts to bundle and deploy, and Log4J components for logging applications, utilized GIT for version control.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and project management.
- Wrote HQL for JDBC prepared statements to store and retrieve the data from database using Hibernate.
- Developed the Web application using MVC patterns with Spring Framework along with Spring boot and Spring scheduler.
- Involved in developing Java APIs, which communicates with the Java Beans.
- Managed source control and version control using SVN and used Maven as a built tool.
- Developed JUnit test cases for regression testing and integrated with ANT build.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs. And MVC architecture using Spring Framework
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML Rational Rose.
- Developed views and controllers for client modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Integrated with Spring framework for dependency injection.
- Worked on MySql as the backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Used standard REST API as either JSON or XML to return content based on queries
- Deployed on Apache Tomcat as application server