- I have an experience of 9 years in designing and developing java/j2EE applications. I have been working.
- Real time experience working as Project Lead and Architect . Experience in exploring tools, doing POC's Proof of Concepts and piloting projects with end to end integration.
- Real time experience in designing and documenting HLD High Level Design document, UML, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Package diagrams, Architecture diagrams etc., for the project.
- SUN CERTIFIED JAVA PROFESSIONAL SCJP 1.4 with a score of 81 for Java 2 Platform.
- Worked on Request for Proposals RFP for bidding the projects, used Microsoft Project Plan MPP tool and has done estimates Time lines, Staffing, etc. for the project.
- I am part of recruitment team at INFOSYS and had taken interviews Technical rounds.
- Strong Object oriented programming in Java and J2EE .
- Experience in Amazon Web Services AWS - S3, Glacier, EC2, VPC, SNS, SQS .
- Good understanding of Virtualization and Cloud concepts.
- Extensively worked in JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, HTML, Collections framework, JNDI, AD, LDAP, JAVA mail, HTTP Services, EJB, REST Services and Apache Tomcat Server .
- Real time installation, configuration and implementation of Google Search Appliance GSA box .
- Expertise knowledge and real time implementation of Struts framework.
- Good knowledge in spring framework and implementation of Hibernate framework.
- Real time implementation of EJB framework in Enterprise Applications with Java Persistence API JPA .
- Expertise in deploying J2EE Applications WAR and EAR on various J2EE compliant servers in multiple ambiences DEV, SIT, UAT and PROD .
- Better understanding and implementation of Software Development Life Cycle Waterfall .
- Implementation of SOA using Web ServicesJAX-WS with SOAP 1.1 protocol on IBM WebSphere Application Server with exposure towards the Security Layer .
- Hands on experience working on JMS and MDB using Web Sphere’s default message provider ESB .
- Exposure to various XML parsers such as SAX, DOM, JAXB, Xstream, POJOXML .
- Experience in using NPM packages like Grunt, bower, gulp, web pack, babel, hot-loader etc.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable and efficient enterprise applications using in JAVA and J2EE Technologies which includes JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Web Services, Spring 2.5, Hibernate,J Unit, XML Schema/DTD and MOCKITO.
- Experience in SVN repository installation and usage. Better understanding of versioning nodes.
- Expertise on Corticon rules engine installation, design and development of business rules in Corticon Studio . End to end implementation and deployment of rules using Corticon Server .
- Real time experience in implementing the rules in rules engine for Eligibility of various programs such as SNAP, TFA, ABD, LIA, HUSKY, etc.
- Experience on VMWare usage on GSA box and better understanding of virtualization concepts.
- Experience working on Adobe Live Cycle ServerES3, Workbench and form generation.
- Performed documentation for system requirement specifications for the modules that I developed.
- Expertise in depicting the deployment guides for the applications in production ambiance.
- Good personality, excellent communication skills, efficient developer in a team as well as working individually.
- Willing to learn new technologies and learning fast. Capable of working on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JPA JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Java Beans, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking, Spring data, Spring Boot, Spring framework, Spring JDBC Templates, java mail, Google API, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL
Programming Languages: Java JDK, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL.
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty Server, jerkins, AEM, Nginx.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/4.x/5/x, Hibernate, JSF, iBatis, Angular Ionic, RCP
DevOps Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services(EC2,EBS,EKS), Jenkins
JAXWS, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, Altova, XMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC Waterfall model
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, SPock, Mockito, TestNg, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Chai
Database Servers: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git, Bitbucket
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.0, Gradle, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Jenkins.
Cloud: Amazon Webservices (AWS) Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- System built using Model -View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator .
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP using Apache Axis2.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, DB2, Oracle, JBoss.
- Developed EJB’s for implementing Business Logic and deployed them on Websphere application Server
- Designed and implemented transaction management using SpringAOP .
- Used Spring Aspects for implementing functionalities like Caching.
- Used JPA for mapping business objects to the Oracle database
- Used Unix commands and shell scripting
- Used agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Was involved in the upgrade process of Spring 2.0 to Spring 2.5 and Hibernate 2.x to Hibernate 3.0 to take advantage of new spring and Hibernate features.
- Did object modelling using UML2 . Created Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system\'s object in accordance with the business requirements.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements, Spring Validators, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations . Extensively used Hibernate QL .
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured ApplicationContext files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations .
- Provided production support for the application and co-ordinated with cross functional teams
- Troubleshooting of high volume and transaction and connection pool related issues in production and refactored code to fix the issues.
- Used CVS version control tool.
- Automate build process by writing ANTbuild scripts.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J .
- Deployed applications on Websphere Application Server and performedrequired configuration changes.
- Involved in multiple high priority releases with aggressive deadlines.
- Provided technical guidance and support to offshore developers.
- Provided production support by debugging and fixing critical issues related to application and database.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Designing and developing high volume transactions processing revenue system for to support customers.
- Working with business users to gather requirements and translate them into class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and workflow process.
- Designed XML Schema using XMLSPY tool which is used as a data layout for Web Services between client/server and JMS messages.
- Extensively worked on SOA and Web services to get the data from Oracle E-Business Suite EBS System
- Used JBOSS Fuse ESB to normalize number of protocols to a single protocol
- Used JMS publish/subscribe model to interact with other systems asynchronously. The revenue data was pushed to multiple systems using the JMS model.
- Developed Message Driven Bean MDB and deployed into Weblogic application server. Configured MDBs to connect to the TIBCOJMS queues to receive messages and process them.
- Deployed Web Services into Weblogic server and configured database connection pool in Weblogic console
- Design and implement Active Speaker server, a Multi-thread Java application with Web presentation, developed with AJAX, XML, DOM, CSS and Tomcat
- Used various design patterns such as singleton, MVC, SOA for layer separation in an effort to reduce the application maintenance and support
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core
- Involved in writing HQL queries, Criteria queries and SQL queries for the Data access layer
- Extensively used Spring AOP and Dependency injection during various modules of project.
- Used XPATH to retrieve value from XML messages and XSLT to transform XML messages from one format to another
- Worked on Develop PL / SQL Packages which accepts Reporting dates as parameters with various PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Exception handling,Cursor, and write Complex Sql-Queries, Sub queries with Joins to meet the Business requirements.
- Developed Exception handling framework and used log4J for logging.
- Used ant and maven build tools to compile the enterprise application and create the WAR EAR files
- Consumed RESTfull Web services
Environment: : Core Java, XML, Eclipse, JUnit, SVN, SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Log4j, Java JDK 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7, XML Schema. Web services, windows 7 and Linux, Maven, Blaze rule engine, HTML 5, JBoss, and Core Java, Jenkins.
Java/ J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including developing, testing, and deployment of application. Involved in developing code and writing junit.
- Developed the User Interface for Audit, Monetary Destination, Non-Monetary Destination, and Customer modules using Struts, Hibernate and HTML.
- Worked with engineering team on the use of JBoss and web-related technologies. Experience with OOPS, Served as a consulting in the Cloud services.
- Used Spring MVC for loading database configuration and hibernate mapping files, created data source instance for instantiating Hibernate DAO Support 's session factory object.
- Declared beans in spring’s application context file and used Dependency Injection for populating them in action and service layer classes. Worked with NoSQL and MongoDB and MongoDB was integrated with Spring Framework.
- Developed server side SOAPWeb Services and Service Oriented Architecture SOA using Apache Axis for storing and retrieving merchant and terminals information of a customer. Tested developed web services functionality using Web Services Explorer tool. Created RESTful web service to manage debit card accounts
- Worked on the resolution of defects as identified by the QA team.
- Used Ant for compiling and creating deployable archives, Subversion for Version Control, Blaze rules for identifying and creating the rules for a specific entity and JBoss as Application Server.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for project development. Implemented numerous JAVA based Frameworks for project Development and support using agile methodology.
- Created Desktops, Books, pages and portlets on weblogic portal. Involved in installation and configuration WebLogic Portal Server. EclipseIDE was used to build Java applications. Worked for Continuous Integration deployment, automating build, and tests using Jenkins, and Maven.
- Worked with WebLogic Portal Administration for creating users, user groups, defining Blaze rules, and delegated administration. Experience with OOPS .
- Modified and wrote core JAVA code according to the requirements of upper management while adding new parameter such as the addition of new states to the software database.
- Proficient in using IBM Web Sphere Application Server, DB2 database with the ability to take multiple external service calls.
- Completed Project requirements, Architecture designing, code development for the project.
- Wrote PL/SQL store procedures for data migration and worked with database such as Oracle9i to 10g .
- Implemented Log4J1.2 for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers
- Developed multi-tier web and form applications using SQLServer, Linux and Windows . Management experiences that included setup and configuration of PHP, Apache including SSL, Tomcat, Java, monitoring, security auditing and tightening, and building custom installs from source.
- High exposure to EAI Enterprise Application Integration, integrated Document with WebSphere Portal using Web services. Identified, analysed and developed integration flows using Mule Enterprise Service Bus ESB. Hands on experience in planning QA testing procedures for complex enterprise solutions
- Experienced in deploying J2EE components on IBMWebSphere application server
- Built an end to end vertical slice for a JEE based billing application using popular frameworks like Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSF, XHTML, Maven, Ajax, HTML 5
- Worked in ILOG rule application Integration. Integrated ILOG JRules and Process Server to implement agile business process.
- Gathered technical requirements for Enterprise Service Bus message flow. Performed data mapping from one XMLschema to other web services.
- Used EJB, Struts framework for JSP and Servlet development, JMS, JAVABeans, JSP, Servlets, and other J2EEAPIs on WebLogic
- Used CVS version control system to manage system development,
Confidential, Farmington, Connecticut
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Participated in Agile Development Team, and having daily SCRUM meeting for progress reporting as well as task distributing.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfil the implementation of business logic.
- Configured the xml files for Open Source Spring 3 Framework to fulfil the Proxy Pattern.
- Configured the xml files for Hibernate 3 and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on SessionFactory as well as caching on query .
- Configured the xml files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server side assets.
- Configured the xml files for Java Mail technology in User Account Activation Service and Password Reset Service.
- Configured the web.xml file for REST server injection to enable the REST web services by using JAXB API .
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap to build this SPA Single Page Application.
- Customized CSS files by adding new CSS3 features like media queries to ensure fluid/ responsive design for our web pages.
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS, jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTfulServer, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directive s , service s , and route provider s. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable .
- Involved in Test Driven Development by writing JUnit test case in the coding part of Java methods like mortgage calculating.
Front End Developer
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the front end part of application.
- Worked with a team of graphic designers to create compelling websites user interfaces.
- Developed CSS classes to GUI web page controls and forms.
- Created search engine optimized websites and micro sites.
- Worked with clients and senior user experiences designer to understand the branding strategies and design goals to define strategy, layout and features for the websites /applications design.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects.
- Developed MySQL queries to implement the select, insert, update and delete operations.
- Created HTML, navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and rich user interfaces.
- Used AJAX to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Actively participated in meetings with clients to determine website goals and developing strategies.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from server.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with JUnit.
- Interacted with business analyst to understand the requirements to ensure correct UI modules been built to meet business requirements.
- Developed web pages using Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Used MVC architecture of Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Worked on CSS preprocessor frameworks (SASS/LESS)
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, WebServices using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Expertise in CoreJava concepts such as OODesign, Multithreading, GenericsExceptionHandling, Collections, JavaReflection, Annotations.
- Taken care of complete Java Multi-threading part in back end components.
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- As a team member, I was involved in preparing design documents - Technical Design, Functional Design Technical Domain documents, Application Interface Contract and Service Interface Contract Documents.
- Extensively involved in writing MySQL, PL/SQL queries, to interact with Oracle.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Implemented DataGrid, Charts, Forms and LayoutManager Components.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts, fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.