- Full Stack Java Developer with1+ years of strong experience in Object Oriented Design and programming for Web based Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE
- Strong expertise in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle - Software requirements, analysis, design, development, Implementation and Testing
- Proficient in developing client-server distributed architecture applications in Java/J2EE technologies
- Good understanding of Core JAVA components such as Synchronization, Persistency, Run-Time Optimization. Working with the JVM, Parallel Processing and Multi-Core Utilization.
- Experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS
- Expertise in Core JAVA with knowledge of Multithreading, Concurrency, Memory Management and NIO.
- Experience in using scripting languages like Unix Shell Scripts, Python.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures, white-box and black-box testing
- Experience of working in both Windows and Unix platforms including programming and debugging with shell scripting
- Excellent team player with good problem solving and interpersonal skills. Experience in end to end implementation and integration of projects and completed them successfully under tight deadlines.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Python, Unix Shell Scripts
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP 1.2/2.0, JDBC, JSTL, JMS, JNDI, JSF, Spring, Hibernate
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate, Spring 2.5/3.0
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Java Script, Ajax
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBoss 5.x/4.x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1
UI frameworks: jQuery, Angular JS
IDE Tools: Net Beans, Eclipse, Builder, RAD.
Build Automation: Ant, Maven
RDBMS: Oracle 10g,11g Microsoft SQL server, DB2
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, DTD, SAX, XSLT, WSDL, XML-RPC, DOM, JAXP, XPATH, RESTful, SOAP
Database Design & Object: Oriented / Analysis &
Design patterns: UML, DAO, ER – diagrams, OOAD, MVC, Factory, Singleton Pattern
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/95/98, UNIX, Linux
Configuration Management tools: Rational ClearTeamExplorer, CVS, SVN
Unit testing framework: JUnit, Oracle AOT
Confidential, Moline, IL
- Involved in all phases of SDLC including requirements collection, design & analysis of the client specifications, development and customization of the generated forms from application.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyzing, defining, documenting and developing the functional and business requirements of various clients.
- Tasks primarily involved Swing, JDBC with Oracle and UNIX shell scripting.
- Used Spring Model View Controller Framework and achieved Dependency Injection using Spring IOC
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS-Oracle 10g
- Web services are implemented under RESTful architecture and they are consumed by clients
- Designed and developed front end of the application using HTML5, CSS, JQuery, AJAX
- Used Extensible Stylesheet language (XSL) to transform and render XML documents and XPath to address the parts of XML document
- Involved in developing mapping of fields in the forms generated from the data of source application
- Back end coding and development using Java Collections including Set, List, Map, Multithreading, Servlet, Action, Action Forms, Java beans, Exception Handling etc.
- SVNis used for version control
- Involved in Unit, integration and QA testing and documenting the results
- Used JSON to specify various rules that needs to be applied while generation of online forms
- Created Unix/Oracle tools to speed up the process of handling the tickets
- Database development also required the creation of new tables, stored procedures, functions, indexes, triggers and constraints
- Log4j utility is used to generate logs
- Working with QA team and fixed QA bugs with quick turnaround time
Environment: Eclipse IDE, Microservices, Hibernate 3.2, Spring MVC Framework, XML, XSL, XPath, AJAX, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSON, Oracle10g, Web services, JDK 1.7, PL/SQL, DAO, SVN, Eclipse IDE