- Around 4 years of IT experience in the field of developing the web and distributed co mponents in Python, Java/ J2EE and Data Science technologies, tools and frameworks.
- Working experience in Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JMS, Struts Framework and Spring Framework.
- Strong working experience in building MicroServices using Spring Boot, Spring Data with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF ) technologies.
- Strong working experience on Anaconda Python Data Science packages like Numpy, Scipy, Jupyter, Django and SQLAlchemy.
- Experienced with XML technologies such as XML, XSL, XSD, X - Path, DTD, DOM, and SAX.
- Strong working experience in using different Spring framework components such as Spring Boot, Spring Data,MVC, Web flow, AOP and ORM.
- Solid working experience in developing different type of Web services like JAX-RPC, SOAP(JAX-WS) and Restful(JAX-RS).
- Expertise in entire software development life cycle (SDLC) in Intranet and Internet applications using Web/Application Servers like Tomcat, JBoss, Web sphere and Weblogic Application Server.
- Good experience in MVC Model 1 and Model 2 Architectures.
- Very strong understanding in using SOA Architecture (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Good knowledge in using Hibernate framework with JPA API and EJB3 for developing data access layer of J2EE Applications.
- In-depth understanding on JVM including class loader subsystem, Java memory model, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Proficient in RDBMS like writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages.
- Extensive experience in developing Applications in WINDOWS, Unix/Linux Environments.
- Experienced in developing Applications using Eclipse, Atom Editor, IntelliJ and Visual Studio IDE.
- Experienced in using Log4J, HTTPUnit and JUnit in the development of Web Applications.
- Experienced in using HP Quality Center, Bugzilla and Test Director as Defect Tracking Tool.
- Exposure in UML (Unified Modeling Language) and Rational Tools and In-depth knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Good exposure in various Software Development methodologies like Agile, RAD, Waterfall and V-Model etc.
- Good team player with problem-solving, trouble-shooting capabilities, software installations, configuring servers and documentation skills.
- Self-Motivated, Fast learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing solutions in a fast paced environment.
Operating Systems: Windows98, Windows XP/ 2000/2003/2007 server, Unix and Linux
Java Technologies: Core Java, Collections, I/O Streams, Multi-Threading, JavaBeans and JDBC
UI Frameworks: Ajax, JQuery, Node JS, Bootstrap
Distributed Technologies: Rest, SOAP and Web Services
XML Technologies: XML, DOM, SAX, DTD, Schemas and XSLT
Web/Application Server: Apache Tomcat, Sun One, JBoss,Weblogic and WebSphere
Databases: Oracle 9i,10G,11, SQL Server,DB2 and MS Access
J2ee Frameworks: Struts, Spring and Hibernate
Testing Tools: JUnit Framework, Easy Mock, Mockito and HttpUnit
Version Controls: SVN,PVCS, BitBucket and Git
Cloud Technologies: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker
IDE s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Dream Viewer and EditPlus
Software Methodologies: Safe Agile,Scrum,Sprint
Continues Integration Tools: Ant,Maven,CruiseControl,Jenkins,Artifactory and GitHub
Environment: Java, J2ee, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) Python, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Anaconda Platform, SQL Alchemy, MAMP Stack (Mac OS, Apache Server, My SQL, Python), Restful Web Services, Flask Web Framework, Jenkins Pipes for CI/CD, GitHub and GitBash.
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
- Working on Anaconda Python Data Science Platform.
- Processing the large data-sets using different Python packages like numpy,scipy,jupyter and scikit-learn etc..
- Working on Data Visualization using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Flask Web Framework.
- Developing the domain layer of the application using Java,J2ee, Spring Boot and Rest API's.
- Building Data Access Layer using DJango ORM and SQLAlchemy.
- Working on deploying the application in MAMP Infrastructure.
Confidential, Irving TX
Environment: Java, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA,Spring Cloud, SLF4J, JSON, ModelMapper, Lombok, Maven, Jenkins, IntelliJ, BitBucket, Swagger, H2, PostgreSQL,Pivotal Clod Foundry.
- Created different back-end micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Data and Spring Cloud technologies like user sign-up/login,search flights, book flight and check-in.
- Created CI/CD pipelines for Confidential to deploy it into Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Integrated front end UI components with micro services endpoints.
- Supported the on-boarding of the API’s for different customers.
Environment: Java, J2ee, JSP, JSTL, HTML, CSS, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Hibernate, JPA, Rest API, Maven, Log4J, Websphere App server, SVN, Eclipse,Postman, Oracle 11G
- Involved in the requirement analysis and low level designing.
- Developing core modules for the system.
- Involved in writting CSS files and d esigned JSP screens by using JSTL tag libraries for several modules in the application.
- Written Controller classes and FormBean classes using Spring MVC Framework.
- Client side and Server side validations using Spring Validation Framework.
- Involved in the development of persistent layer of the system by using Spring ORM, Hibernate and JPA.
- Developed Log4J functionality for putting Log4j statements into whole application.
- Involved in deploying and executing the application using Websphere 6 Apllication server
- Involved in Bug fixing and functionality enhancements.
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing.