- Building server - side components for large-scale web and standalone applications.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC (Model-View-Controller), and Spring IoC.
- Developing applications using MVC architecture extensively.
- Strong experience in implementing Service oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP and RESTFUL.
- Proficient in working with relational databases such as Oracle 11g/10g/9i, and MySQL.
- Experience in using persistence frameworks including Hibernate ORM and JPA to map POJOs to a relational database.
- Expertise in developing web-based distributed and front end applications in a 3-tiered architecture using J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in XML technologies including DTD/Schemas and XSL.
- Good exposure to Web/Application servers such as Tomcat and WebSphere.
- Good experience in debugging, testing, and providing maintenance support for the applications.
- Using version control tools such as SVN, GIT, and Maven for project management.
- Extensive experience in unit testing (JUnit with Mockito), integration testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Using and configuring logging systems like SLF4J, Log4j, and Logback.
- Working with diverse software applications built on Iterative and Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in working with different IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, and SQL Developer.
Operation Systems: Windows, Unix, and Linux.
JavaEE technologies: Servlet/JSP, JPA, JMS, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, EJB3, JDBC, JNDI, and Java Bean validation.
Frameworks: Spring Core, Spring MVC, AngularJS 2, JSF, PrimeFaces, Hibernate, JQuery, Jersey, Apache-CXF, JUnit, and Log4j
Other Technologies/Tools: SAS, SPSS, HTML, CSS, JBoss, WebLogic, Tomcat, and Eclipse.
- Developing the user interface using JSF and MVC.
- Participating business strategic analysis and function design.
- Utilizing Jenkins to build different working environments and performing integration test in Dev, QUA, and PRO.
- Using GIT to maintain different versions of the files. Responsible for merging code from branch to trunk and for creating new branches when new feature implementation starts.
- Analyzing user requirements and giving estimation of each tasks during Waterfall development process.
- Creating unit test cases using JUnit and reached the average coverage of 80%.
- Participating in production support for helping clients to resolve issues as well as debugging for the code defects.
- Conducting code reviews and preparing documentations for the team members to check the functional coverage and coding standards.
- Assisting to manage DB Table by using PL/SQL.
Technologies: Java/JavaEE, JSF, SOAP, RESTFUL, GIT, MVC, Agile Scrum, JIRA, SharePoint, WebSphere, CXF, JUnit, IBM DB2, JQUERY, HTML, CSS, AJAX, and Maven.