- 9+ years of strong expertise in the IT Industry having sound experience in web based and client server application software analysis, design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance using Java/J2EE and SOA.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodologies.
- Extensive development experience in object oriented analysis, design and programming (OOA/OOD/OOP) throughout complete SDLC in various models like Waterfall and Agile.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring (IOC & AOP), Hibernate, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Worked with databases such as Confidential , SQL Server, Sybase & DB2 and writing the SQL queries & Stored Procedures.
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of MVC architecture using STRUTS, SPRING and JSF Frameworks.
- Efficient in packaging & deploying J2EE applications using ANT, Maven & Cruise Control on WebLogic, WebSphere & Jobs. Worked on the performance & load test related tools like Profiler and Meter.
- Implementation of SOA using Web Services and MQ (with Java Messaging Service (JMS) & Taco EMS).
- Core development experience for Groovy Grails restful web services.
- Had excellent knowledge in using Jasper soft API's / middle layer.
- Strong in design and development of SOAP & Restful Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX - WS, CXF, AXIS, JAX-RS, JERSEY and WS-Security.
- Conduct in-house and public workshops and training seminars: Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development, Agile Development, .NET Development, Design Patterns, "Communicating with Tests" seminar.
- Worked on the creating different screen using ExtJs worked on writing some Extjs Plugin.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Development of Cloud deployed applications.
- 4+ years of experience in core AWS services (S3, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, VPC, Auto scaling etc.) and deployment services (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, OpsWorks and Cloud Formation) and security practices (IAM, Cloudwatch and Cloudtrail).
- Successfully designed and implemented various reusable components and frameworks using Design Patterns like MVC (Model View Controller), Singleton, Factory, DAO and Facade.
- Worked with Repository tools like TFS, Clear Case, CVS and SVN for check-in/check-out/Merging/Branching the code.
- Having an experience in developing middleware services with the help of Mule ESB and Confidential OSB.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Jobs and WebLogic.
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of fully automated Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment pipelines and DevOps processes for Agile projects across the Financial, Broadcast and Media Sectors
- Experience in creating comprehensive web applications using MEAN stack implemented with MS SQL, Express, Angular 2/4 and Node.js, Java8.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2/4.
- Provided technical assistance for integration of Appian systems along with external systems such as SAP.
- Hands on experience in using Apache SolrCloud.
- Conducted detailed analysis to support designing and development of BPM applications.
- Sound experience in Agile development methodologies like TDD and BDD and implementation of tests with selenium, cucumber/capybara in Ruby
- Implemented Hadoop based data warehouses, integrated Hadoop with Enterprise Data Warehouse systems.
- Strong Experience of working with RAD, WASD5.0, Spring Tool Suite, JDeveloper, Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Experienced in working with version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools like GitBash, GitHub, Git Lab
- Experienced in testing data in HDFS and Hive for each transaction of data.
- Lightbend Reactive Platform plus many other Scala libraries and frameworks.
- Confluent Platform (Apache Kafka and its ecosystem) and Reactive Kafka
- Used Bootstrap and Angular.JS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Experienced developing against SOLR Search Platform APIs
- Automated the cloud deployments using chef, python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experience as Full stack Java developer with RDBMS skills.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration testing during the projects.
- Exposure to tools such as ANT and hands on experience on SQLyog and SQL Developer
- Experience in developing the applications which can talk to NoSQL Databases like Mongo and Couch DB.
- Extensive experience in using the AWS using spring.
- Experience in integrating spring with Elastic search.
- Experience in using different Mock Frameworks like Mock MVC, Mockito to test different layers of the application.
- Extensive experience in using Node JS in making the server side automations.
- Experience in using WEB 2.0 modules for web development.
- Experience in using Iwidgets and Dojo.
Database/Programming: Confidential 11g/10g/9i/8i, IBM DB2 UDB 7.x/8.x, MS SQL Server 2008R2, Sybase & MYSQL, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Microsoft Tools: MS Word, Excel, Access, Power point, PowerShell, Expression Blend, Front page, Visio, Lync2013, Web Programming and Scripting
Tools: Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, ITAM, ITIM, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, UNIX, Linux, AIX and Solaris
Version Control: VSS, SVN, Git, TFS.
Build Tools: ANT, Gradle, Maven
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Factory, Abstract Factory, DAO, Constant Interface, Business Delegator, Controller Pattern, Session Facade, Template, Builder Pattern.
Confidential, Ewing Township, NJ
Sr Java Full Stack Developer/Lead
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In the role of Lead Developer, initiated, lead and implemented highly complex Business Solutions.
- Responsible for analyzing business requirements on multiple projects and define technical project specifications.
- Direct architecture design, development and implementation on several projects
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents for the Project.
- Developed a shell script which picks up and changes the server commands for various other scripts to identify the java 1.8 version.
- Moved the project to Java 1.8 to extensively use Lamda expressions and have better connectivity to Cloud in addition adding Spring Boot Libraries and UI Enhancement.
- Worked in Agile methodology for software development. Involved in daily scrum meetings to self-organize and complete work.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC 3.0 Architecture
- Implemented client side functionality using HTML 5, Bootstrap, AngularJS 4 .0 and JQuery, Sencha Ext JS.
- Migrated existing Java, Spring and web applications into Azure PCF.
- Proven ability in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behaviour
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit and Maven.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications. Involved in developing an automation tool, in Java and Scala on Akka Framework
- Worked extensively with Ext Js Grids.
- Hands on experience in Solr including configuration of solr-config, data-config and schema XML files of Solr and deployment in the server environment.
- Implemented SOLR search tool for the user to quickly search for the customers and their product list.
- Implemented various cross-project functionalities using Spring 4 AOP
- Built the xml submission using the Spring batch
- Used Grid functionality like Grid filtering, Multiple Sorting, Grid Cell Editing, Grid Row Editing.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular Js2.
- Developed PCF based Microservices to expose the key Identity management features on the cloud.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Consumed Web Services by implementing Spring REST support is to make the development of RESTful Web services
- Utilized Java, JSP, Solr and Spring Framework.
- Conducted Automation testing using the Standards, guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application.
- Responsible for writing the Design Specifications for the generic and application specific web services in Groovy n Grails.
- Developing Restful web service development in Grails.
- Web application development using Groovy Grails JQuery AJAX and D3.js.
- Integrated GitLab into Jenkins to automate the code checkout process.
- Implemented & maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing GIT.
- Proficient in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, AutoScalingGroups(ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudTrail.
- Responsible for overall Docker & Kubernetes setup, configuration and Architecture.
- Configured and maintained a large scale Docker based PaaS environment using kubernetes
- Used Java 8 features like stream and Lambda expressions.
- Created an XML schema for the Solr search engine based on the Confidential schema.
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Used Crytoscape on the frontend to deliver the graphs and loading the Crytoscape style and JSON data using AJAX.
- Expertise in Azure infrastructure management (Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure,
- Used MicroServices architecture, with Spring Boot-predicated services interacting through an amalgamation of REST, Cassandra and MQ message brokers and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity micro services.
- Analyze cassandra database and compare it with other open-source NoSQL databases to find which one of them better suites the current requirement.
- Developed search handlers by using Apache Solr which includes custom search handlers and custom functions.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Confidential DBMS.
- Involved in creation of both service and client code for JAX-WS and used SOAP UI to generate proxy code from the WSDL to consume the remote service.
- Used Scala for coding the components in Play and Akka.
- Used scala scripts for spark machine learning libraries API execution for decision trees, ALS, logistic and linear regressions algorithms.
- Used Azure OMS & Power BI for visualizing the activities. Worked on Azure App Insights, Alerts and Log Analytics for Monitoring as part of OMS
- Worked with RxJava (ReactiveX) for asynchronous composition and manipulation of data and events using Observers and Observables in the application.
- Expert in implementing unified data platform to gather data from different sources using Kafka and Java Producers and consumers.
- Implemented Apache Kafka to provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-time data feeds
- Designed and developed a full tier web application using EXT JS 5.0, JAX-RS Services and Solr.
- Involved in developing an automation tool, in Java and Scala on Akka Framework
- Involved in complete development of 'Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM' and tested the application in each interaction.
- Experience in managing multi-tenant Cassandra clusters on public cloud environment - Amazon Web Services (AWS)-EC2.
- Actively involved in configuring and deploying on IBM WebSphere Application Server WAS.
- Designed and implemented Cassandra NoSQL based database and created REST enabled Web Services.
- Involved in JUNIT testing using Mockito.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node Js and Mongo DB.
- ANT is used to create build file and does Unit testing by creating Test Suites using JUnit Framework
- Configured Log4j to handle error messages.
- Extensively worked with SPRING framework and also struts Config files.
- Participated in code review meetings and provided improvements.
- Use PVCS for software configuration management and version control and deploy the application in JBOSS server.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Development of Cloud deployed applications
- API design and development to support intra-cloud and extra-cloud application integration Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI’s, Whenever a new github branch gets started, Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from it, The Docker container leverages Linux containers and has the AMI baked in. Converted our staging and Production environment from a handful AMI’s to a single bare metal host running Docker.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Using cloud foundry to push application to Predix cloud.
- Created, implemented and managed Pivotal Cloud Foundry deployments
- Integrating spring with Elastic search.
- Contributed greatly to increases in code quality and productivity through his leadership and guidance in areas such as Test/Behavior Driven Development, Refactoring, Pair Programming (Extreme Programming/XP), and Agile Estimation and Planning
- Worked on the Implementation of system as an independent component to be supported/integrated with Appian based BPM applications to deliver management capabilities using Appian 7.5 SAIL features
- Developed web application using Predix web components using Polymer, CSS, HTML and CSS.
- Create Data Model for and initial Java JPA entities for RFP project. disaster recovery.
- Experience in designing data models in Cassandra and working with Cassandra Query Language
- Developed Keyword Driven Framework Using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Involved in design and development of keyword-driven automation framework using Selenium Webdriver.
- Worked on different Automation tooling techniques to support reporting/development and the CI/CD pipeline.
- Moved the project to Java 8 to extensively use Lamda expressions and have better connectivity to Cloud in addition adding Spring Boot Libraries and UI Enhancement.
- Used Tomcat for deployment of application modules.
- Involved in developing Custom Directives using Angular Js2.
- Used Play Framework to build web applications with Java & Scale
- Developed Mule ESB and Confidential OSB as a middleware services to enterprise environment.
- Prepared test cases and provided support to QA team in UAT.
- Analyzed and fixed the bugs reported in QTP and effectively delivered the bug fixes reported with a quick turnaround time.
- Used WebSphere Application Server 7/ WebSphere Portal server 7.0 to create, debug and deploy application modules.
- Onsite Co-ordination with Client.
- Discuss the issues with Offshore and get them resolved.
- Participate in monthly Releases of the project.
- Get the best development to meet the Clients’ requirements.
- Attend the meetings and take the requirements from the Client, prepare TDD (Technical Design Document) and get sign-off from the Client.
- Develop the code based on the requirements, build and deploy the code in all the environments like DEV, SIT, and UAT.
- Finally implement the code in the Production
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Sr Full Stack Java Developer
Role & Responsibilities
- Implemented the Spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects.
- Implemented Hibernates Lazy default fetch plan for generating proxies and collection wrappers and also created fetching strategies for minimizing the number of SQL statements.
- Created frontend using EXTJS framework.
- Implementing jobs using Groovy Script for batch processing and scheduling them for automatic execution in Appworx scheduler.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap for Virtual Infotech Inc.
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and RestEasy web services for creating reports
- Designed and implemented comScore roundtrip file processing in Groovy Script.
- Worked on PL/SQL and created views, triggers, procedures, function and stored procedures.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit and Maven.
- Conducted Automation testing using the Standards, guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application.
- Developed Java and EJB in Mainframe DB2 environment
- Used Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data between two interfaces.
- Developed the Web Services Client using SOAP, WSDL description to verify the credit history of the new customer to provide a connection.
- Used My Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application
- Used Subversion for software version control.
- Developed React JS pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Experienced with the Spark improving the performance and optimization of the existing algorithms in Hadoop using Spark Context, Spark-SQL, Data Frame, Pair RDD's, Spark YARN.
- Performed File system management and monitoring on Hadoop log files.
- Very capable at using AWS utilities such as EMR, S3 and Cloud watch to run and monitor Hadoop/Spark jobs on AWS.
- Participated in database design/analysis and designed ER diagrams
- Implemented NO-SQL DB (Mango DB/Cassandra) to store poisoned messages.
- Configuring, implementing and supporting High Availability (Replication) with Load balancing (sharing) cluster of Mongodb having TB's of data.
- Importing the data into Spark from Kafka Consumer group using Spark Streaming APIs.
- Followed MVC Structure and used AngularJS to develop Single page Application.
- Responsible for tracking the issues to get them resolved by interacting with customers and various other teams involved.
- Developed the front-end using Java Swing (involving UI design, user generated event handling, in corporation of underlying functionalities as per the laid down specifications) and also involved himself in incorporating business logic in SQL code (stored procedures) using Sybase.
- Migrated the server using the AWS services to a cloud environment.
- Used Maven project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Used Data Service and Remote Object to communicate with Cold Fusion.
- Using OOP Principles (SOLID) to satisfy the different application needs within a centralized and manageable architecture.
- Used MAVEN to define the dependencies / plugins and build the application.
- Used spring framework for Dependency Injection as well as for loose coupling
- Responsible for the configuration and release management
- Built enterprise Java applications using POJOs and lightweight frameworks such as Spring, and Hibernate.
- Developed API to Integrate with Amazon EC2 cloud based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images.
- Developed cold fusion scripts for monitoring purpose.
- Utilized Web sockets and Node.js to provide real time support for the Matrix Portal.
- Implemented build stage-to build the Micro Service and push the Docker Container image to the private Docker registry.
- Designed table architecture and developed DAO layer using Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Expertise in Java Script and AJAX calls. Expertise in jQuery plugins and Angular components.
- Developed apache camel FTP components to import and export offenders flat file data into CMS application. eveloped multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using MONGODB, Express JS, Angular Js and Node.js.
- Experience in Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Development of backend (Server side) using Core Java, and Java EE
- Persisted data from database, leveraging Hibernate and SQL Server 2008
- Used Spring Core for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control
- Implemented Apache Kafka to provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-time data feeds.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Worked and Performed Tuning and Query Optimization in AWS Redshift and micro services.
- We used the most popular streaming tool Kafka to load the data on Hadoop File system and move the same data to Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Extract the data from Confidential and push to Apache Kafka Queue using Golden Gate.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Designed UML diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Developed order receipt report with bar code using lowage iText and jasper report.
- Worked on major architectural changes in various applications such as maven upgrades, drools- JRules conversion and incorporated CXF services for automated testing.
- Designed and currently developing 3 Tier Web 2.0 based price management system using GWT, Grails and MySql. Used and using Talend Open Studio to load data into the new system from the legacy data formats.
- Develop SOA (SAAS), service documents for Enterprise Applications.
- Developed Approved requirements with assign share functionality using JSP and mail notification using JMS.
- Deployed the applications in Linux servers using deployment scripts.
- Develop complex web applications in PHP, AJAX with Informix as the database to model the business logic of the company which is Supply Chain Management.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr Full Stack Developer
Role & Responsibilities
- Involved in gathering business requirements from internal business users. Also involved in design meetings and provided feedback based on professional experience.
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Developing sample implementations based out of finalized design patterns.
- Introduced the OSGI service for the plugin environment.
- Developed Spring DAO templates to all type of CRUD operations.
- Used Decorator and Factory patterns.
- WebLogic Installation and monitoring the status of the server.
- Creation of data sources and maintaining the logging for the deployed applications.
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Maven.
- Developed maven configuration files for all the existing plugins to make part of the build.
- Used Jenkins tool and made customizations according to the local build to track out the build status.
- Developed internal web applications using ruby on rails.
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST Web Services.
- Used Spring AOP in case of logging and security.
- Exposed the application as a REST web service and implemented the authentication for that.
- Creating Base domains and managed servers as per the demand.
- Developed all the Junit test cases for all the different layer implementations.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed custom Jason parsers to automatically discover the projects or schemas defined in the data source.
- Used JQuery plugins to develop the custom portal templates.
- Wrote Stored Procedures using SQL query language in Confidential 10g.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used Eclipse Kepler as Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Used Subversion and TFS as a version control system.
- Used Agile pattern, Attending scrums on regular basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Extensively used Maven to build all the plugins and verify all the test cases which are part of the build.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Sr Java Developer
- Designed and developed front end using HTML, JSP and Servlets
- Developed the application using Struts Framework to implement a MVC design approach
- Validated all forms using Struts validation framework
- Developed several Session Beans and Message Driven Beans
- Design Patterns were used to add flexibility while connecting to the Confidential database
- Used feature of Spring framework.
- Developed applications using Web services.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database.
- Developed framework to extract reportable positions from main tables and build the xml submission using the Spring batch and JAXB parser.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer of the application
- Implemented web services using WSDL for authorization
- Designed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS) to exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Involved in writing shell scripts for deploying application on UNIX.
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application using WebSphere.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server
- Performed unit testing of core functionalities through
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages
- Designed UI screen with JSP, Struts tag library.
- Involved in the development of both the back end and the front end of the application using Struts, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Implemented the Database queries using PL/SQL, Confidential .
- Developed web services using Apache Axis web service engine, used SOAP request response exchange pattern to exchange business XMLs.
- Responsible for Writing JSP for Online Quote for Insurance.
- Used Web Services for interacting with a remote client to access data.
- Fixed the bugs identified in test phase.
- Used Junit for testing Java classes.
- Used Ant building tool to build the application.