- Good Knowledge of Core Java and J2EE Technologies like Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP, and Servlets.
- Good Skills in the implementation of application frameworks like Spring and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Used Maven to manage the project builds through Eclipse IDE.
- Experience in using Jakarta Apache frameworks like JUnit and Log4J.
- Experience in developing the web applications using Spring Dependency Injection (DI, IOC), Aspect oriented programming(AOP) for modularity, Spring Security modules and Spring Boot with Microservices and Thymeleaf.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Development, Implementation and Testing of various software applications using Java/J2EE.
- Good Knowledge in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JMS, Spring, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, Multi - Threading, and Collection API.
- Hands on knowledge in web application servers such as Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
- Strong in UML modeling, Classic design and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern, Prototype, Business Delegate, Strategy, MVC Pattern, Data Access Object (DAO) and Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Expertise in JUNIT testing using Mockito.
- Have experience in writing queries with data bases like Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, and SQL Server.
- Excellent Organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong technical background.
- Quick learner, ability to work in challenging and versatile environments, self-motivated, excellent written/verbal communication.
Database Te c h n ol o gi es: SQL Server |Oracle 11g| MySQL | PostgreSQL | MongoDB
Frameworks: JPA| EJB | Spring | Hibernate| jQuery | Bootstrap | Spring Boot | Angular JS
Documentation To o l s: Word |Excel |PowerPoint | SharePoint | Visio
Web Services: WSDL | SOAP| JAX-WS|DOM|REST|JAX-RS| UDDI| WS-Security| SOAPUI
IDES: Eclipse |RAD |Net Beans | STS
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat | JBoss | WebSphere 7.0/8.1
Source Control: Subversion| GIT| VSS
Build & Deployment: Maven | Ant | Jenkins
Testing: JUnit| Mockito | SOAP UI
- Followed SOA Design pattern and Agile methodology in developing the application, which included iterative application development, weekly Sprints, stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs.
- Worked on CORE JAVA (Collections of type Generics, Templates) and used the core packages.
- Implemented MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, session Facade, Business Object paradigm.
- Developed the RESTful web services using Spring IOC.
- Used SQL, PL/SQL and SQL*PLUS for interfacing with databases like Oracle and SQL Server.
- Performed Unit testing for modules using Junit.
- Developed Log4j logs to record the application events to provide the debugging, monitoring and auditing capabilities for the application.
- Used Perforce for Source Control and Version Management.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using Spring core module.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency.
- Created configuration files for Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed the Hibernate mapping files and involved in writing Junit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.