- A Software professional with 3+ years of software industrial experience with design, implementation and application development (SDLC), Seeking a Software Engineer position utilizing creative mind and superb skills in developing applications by means of the most modern of development tools.
- Overall 3+ Years of Experience working with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Agile (TDD, SCRUM).
- Strong experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (Analysis, Design, Coding and Testing (Unit Testing with Junit, Functional Testing)).
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL programming. RDBMS experience includes Oracle, IBM DB2.
- Experience in using revision control systems, SVN, CVS, Git and Subversion
- Worked on developing RESTful Web Services and tested.
- Worked with MAVEN, Jenkins as build tools for continuous integration.
- Extensive success in translating business requirements and user expectations into detailed specifications employing Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Extensive knowledge on Business Process Modelling.
- Experience communicating with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), performing, Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Data Analysis and Documentation and Data Migration.
- Experienced in programming as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer in Analysis, Design, Data Modeling(logical and physical), and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relation Database Management System(RDBMS).
- Expertise in data modeling, Normalization, database design, data loading, data retrieval, modification, and archival techniques
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss and Apache Tomcat server
- Worked with version control tools like SVN and CVS.
Programming Languages: Java/J2ee, SQL, PL/SQL, C,C++,MatlabDatabases: MS Access, ORACLE10g, 11g, MS Sql server
IDE s: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans
Servers: IBM Web Sphere Server, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Hibernate
Software Platforms: GNU/LINUX (Ubuntu), Windows 7/8.1/10
Internet Technologies: AngularJs, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Jquery, XML.
Enterprise Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
Build tools: Ant, Maven
Web Service: Soap, Rest
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA.
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used Spring MVC, Ajax and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in the form of XML and by using SOAP.
- Followed Spring Boot and Spring framework for the development of the project.
- Used Rest methodology for the service layer interface and used JSON for the data transformation.
- Developed various AJAX and JSON calls for the communication between the server and the UI.
- Developed Web Services for produce and consumed the services.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for MySQL Server.
- Designed and developed application's GUI screens using GWT framework.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Used log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
- Used J-Unit Testing and Ant Scripts.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in AGILE Methodology.
Environment: Java, JDK, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, XML, JSON, Ajax, Struts2, Hibernate, Spring, SOAP, MVC design patterns, WebSphere Server, MySQL Server, JMS, Ant, JIRA,GIT, Maven, LINUX.
Confidential, New York, NY.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and implementation/translation of business user requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Factory Pattern, Singleton, Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Extensively worked with struts for middle tier development with Hibernate as ORM and spring IOC for dependency injection for the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Redesigned the Aero portal screens and Menus using JSP, JQuery.
- Created struts-config.xml file to manage with the page flow.
- Used Drools rule engine to create decision tables.
- Interpreted and manipulated Struts and hibernate configure files.
- Used SQL, PL/SQL and SQL*PLUS for interfacing to databases like oracle 9.i and SQL server.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle and WebSphere app server 7.0.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Automate build process by writing ANT build scripts.
- Deployed the application on the JBoss Application Server.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4j.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project.
Junior java UI Developer
- Involved in complete Agile/SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing and Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning.
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Object models and Design Patterns.
- Web application development for backend using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Dep lo y i n g th e cod e th roug h web app licatio n s er v er s lik e A p ac h e T o m ca t app licatio n s er v er s .
- Dev elop ed m od u les us i n g Spr in gM VC a n d Hib er n ate.
- I m p le m e n ted u s er in ter f ac e gu id elin es a n d s tan d ard s t h r o u ghou t th e d ev elo p m en t a n d m ai n ten an ce o f the w eb s ite u s i n g An gu larJ s, HT ML, C SS, J av ascr ip t a n d J Qu er y .
- Responsible for the designing the advance SQL queries, triggers, scripts. Collaborated with the application developers in data modeling and E-R design of the systems. ( SQL, PL/SQL)
- Involved in Design of Servlet and Objects using J2EE standards .
- Involved in developing security module.
- Involved in the design and development of GUI.
- Written Test cases and documented the code.
- Worked with Oracle, My SQL databases .
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database. Created and modified Complex SQL Queries.
- Designed Developed an application using JDBC with SQL / PLSQL for database connectivity.
- Developed web based application using spring framework for MVC architecture .