- Experience creating responsive web applications using CSS media queries and Bootstrap CSS3.
- Proficient in consuming and producing RESTful web services using Jersey API and NodeJS.
- Development experience using databases like MySQL, Oracle database 11g and Postgres DB.
- Experience using open source code testing tools such as JUnit, Mockito Test Framework.
- Hands-on experience deploying applications using Jenkins.
- Well versed on working on Postgres DB.
- Experienced in building applications for the cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Deploying on EC2 instances and connecting to the Databases on RDS. Configuring AWS Security Groups.
- Experienced in Shell Scripting.
- Experience with version control tools GIT.
- Used Springboot for Microservices.
- Robust technical knowledge in Java EE, Maven, Swagger, and Hibernate.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/SCRUM, Test driven development (TDD) methodologies.
- Strong experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, Integration, testing, implementation of Web based enterprise applications.
- Proficiency with Agile Development (Pair Programming and Test-Driven Development-TDD).
Core Expertise: Core JAVA, JSP/Servlet, JSTL, Collections, Multithreading, JDBC
Frameworks: JSF, TIBCO JMS, JUnit, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Hibernate, Spring
Database: Oracle 9i/10g, AWS Postgres DB
Web/Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 6.x/7.x, Weblogic8.1/10.x and Apache Tomcat, Tc Server
Design Skills: UML, J2EE design Patterns, MVC
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Created MySQL DB instance on MySQL Workbench with configured User Account and Network Address to EC2 instance to improve application security and remote accessibility.
- Developed Jenkins pipelines with Git hook and user data to automate both the build of GitHub projects and the version number on those projects thus improving efficiency.
- Integrated Spring MVC, with Java classes as the Model, JSP pages as View, and web servlets as the Controller. By mobilizing this pattern total decoupling of application logic from user interface was achieved.
- Administered methodic assessment of workflows and quantified product functionalities to product owner during the demo.
- Executed unit test cases using Junit for Java on server side.
- Implement Singleton pattern to class libraries for lazy instantiation of objects like the Data-source connection
- Conducted queries using SQL statements.
- As part of Agile development, discussing progress, impedance and resolution in daily scrums.
- Interact with business to resolve issues in a timely manner and making user experience simple.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, JSP, Jenkins, Linux, Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services (AWS), EC2, S3, REST, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Java Persistence API (JPA), MySQL, JUnit, Kibana
Web Developer Intern
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Integrated HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap in the redesign of team web page as an independent project.
- Implemented DUDA to improve the speed of web pages on mobile devices substantially.
- Executed Divi3 theme to improve the performance of the company’s website on WordPress.
- Improved Readability and SEO rating of blog posts by implementing keywords and phrases.
- Developed a web application for clients to organize and insert outage information in database
- Worked on complex queries in SQL to insert and join tables
- Had a continuous interaction with clients to understand their preferences and re-designed the UI accordingly
- Collaborated with the Business Analyst's team to understand clients' requirements in a better way
- Produced great results in the very beginning of the internship
- Showcased excellent Inter-personal, Communication and Leadership skills
Environment: WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Duda
Programming Languages: Java, MATLAB
Tools: Visual Studio, IntelliJ Ultimate, Xcode, Amazon web services, Microsoft Azure
Web Services: REST