- Over 8+ years of IT experience of in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server in domains like Banking/Finance, Telecom and Pharmacy.
- Good understanding of Core JAVA components, such as: Concurrency, Persistency, working with the JVM, multi-threading, Collections, Exception Handling.
- Proven expertise in implementing IOC/Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework (spring Core, spring Security, spring Batch, spring Boot, MVC).
- Hands on experience in developing applications using MVC Framework Struts with Struts validation, Struts Tiles, Struts Tag Libraries, Action Class and Action Form.
- Experience in Cross browser compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience (UX), Responsive Web Design and Bootstrap.
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services both SOAP & REST (consume and implementations) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, Apache Axis2 and JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
- Good Understanding of Relational Database concepts and experience in Query construction using SQL, PL/SQL. Extensive experience in writing, editing and maintaining database objects Triggers, Stored Procedures. Worked using databases like Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT test cases and automated functional testing tools like Selenium, debug tools like log4j used Mockito for stubbing.
- Involved in using JMS & IBM MQ Series for Asynchronous messaging
- Proficient in using Design Patterns like GOF Design patterns (Creational, Structural and behavioral) and J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, VO, DTO etc.
- Experience with multiple Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Glass fish.
- Experience creating Use Case Model, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose
- Extensive experience with Waterfall, RUP and Agile Scrum Methodologies
Languages: C, C++, Java 7& 8, SQL, PL/SQL.
Tools & Frameworks: Struts, J2EE, Client-Server, Spring2.x/3.x, Hibernate 2.x/3.x/4.x, Mule ESB, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Junit, AJAX, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, and Spring Security.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, Micro Services.
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 8.x/9.x, WebLogic 12c, IBM WebSphere 9.x, IBM BPM 8.5/8.0/7.5, JBoss, Apache.
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL server 12.0, MySQL, Mongo db.
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse8.x/7.x/6.x/3.x/2.1.1, My Eclipse6.0/5.1.1, NetBeans3.3, Spring Tool Suite (STS).
Testing Tools: Junit 4.x, JIRA, Soap UI, Mockito, Rational Clear Quest.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, GIT
OS & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including gathering Requirements, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed Spring Framework based Restful Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Created and injected Spring Services, Spring Controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework-IOC/DI, Spring MVC, Servlets, POJO and EJB integrating with Hibernate framework.
- Used Spring Batch for processing large amount of data like transaction management, job processing, resource management and logging.
- Configuring and working the routes and query parameters to implementing the single page application (SPA) with Programmatic Navigation.
- Created responsive web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Angular Material, Typescript and Angular5
- Used AngularJS for DOM Manipulation, Filters, and Directives.
- Implemented Angular Routing to navigate from one view to another as the User proceeds further.
- Used REST Client POSTMAN to check response of various API calls.
- Performed the client-side authentication and authorization, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Protective routes and redirecting the users to desired pages.
- Created Template Driven Forms and Reactive Forms in the application with ng Model, ng Model Group, ng form, form Array, form builder and adding Validation to the forms.
- Worked with Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Collections, and Java Streams
- Coded Rest API for Product service using spring boot.
- Used Hibernate for generating entities and writing HQL queries
- Created automated test cases for the web application using Selenium
- Wrote My SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers, packages on Oracle Database.
- Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) for effective implementation of the modular components.
- Worked on Backend/Server-side coding by implementing node js and worked extensively on node modules.
- Worked on Rest Web services, to specify the business behaviors and backend calls.
- Used GIT for code management and JENKINS for continue integration.
- Used Log4j to record the log messages to the log files
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, Agile Scrum, AJAX, CSS3, HTML5, Angular 5.0, Node.JS, Hibernate, Git, Jenkins, Spring Boot, Micro Services, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Selenium, My SQL, Maven, Jasmine, SOAP, PCF, Eclipse, Log4j.
Confidential, Dayton, NJ
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Built the responsive UI with Angular JS. Developed the dashboard for displaying charts, graphs, and other analytics-related widgets.
- Application classes are developed by Core Java collections, Exception handling, Generics, Design patterns are used, and they are for client data like created Services, Business Delegate, Pojo, Controller and DAO.
- Used Java collection API extensively such as Lists, Sets and Maps.
- Extensively Implemented Spring Boot, dependency Injection (DI) and AOP.
- Involved in system architecture and design utilizing the UML Analysis and Design Models
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Implemented transaction management in the DAO layer and configured the Spring Declarative.
- Developed REST architecture-based web services to facilitate communication between client- server.
- Design develop and test of SOA services using SOA/SOAP Web Service.
- Design and implement of indexing strategies for huge data sets.
- Jira is used for project tracking and bug fixing.
- Involved in server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling and deploying the apps on apache tomcat. Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Involved in building the code using Maven& deployed on server.
- Used SVN for source code version controlling.
- Responsible for analyzing various cross-functional, multi-platform applications systems enforcing, best practices and provide guidance in making long-term architectural design decisions.
Environment: Core Java 1.7/1.8, Servlets, JDBC, Java Script, Angular JS, JSON, JSP, Hibernate 3.x, Spring Framework, XML, MYSQL, DB2, SYBASE, Eclipse, SOAP and REST Web Services, Apache Tomcat, SOA, Junit, Jira, SVN, Log4j, Maven.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed the UI component architecture for developer framework using AngularJS.
- Improved the UI logging of suggest edits interface with Flux and React.js.
- Used React.js to render changing currency spreads and to dynamically update the DOM.
- Involved in creating navigation bar using React.JS for menus
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), Front Controller etc
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Developed applications using JPA and Hibernate persistent framework, developed persistent classes, hibernate-mapping files (. hbm.xml), hibernate query language (HQL).
- Implemented the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern using Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition.
- Involved in develop the RESTful web Services, developed RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service).
- Used Splunk for Log Management tool.
- Experience on Splunk data flow, components, features and product capability.
- Worked under Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts for performing administrative tasks.
- Implemented workload automation using Flux.
- Developed Asynchronous calls for web services and executed them using cached thread executor pool.
- Implemented multithreading and clusters to improve the performance efficiency and decrease the response times.
- Involved in deployment of the application using Gulp.
- Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services.
- Maven is used for the automatic build process.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development and deployed application on Web Sphere.
Environment: Java, WebSphere, Hibernate, JPA, Java Servlets, JSP, JMS, jQuery, Unix, IBM DB2, RESTful web services, Agile, Spring MVC, Log4J, Splunk, React.JS, Flux, MAVEN, AngularJS.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Mean Stack Java Developer
- Developed drop down menus, search bars and drop-down toggles using Angular Material and jQuery.
- Designed graphics, buttons, logos and flash animation for the website.
- Redesigned user interface HTML frameworks with Angular Material and refined CSS styling.
- Validated the code using W3C Mark-Up validation and checked for the cross-browser compatibility using Modernizer.
- Involved in production support for defect fixing and minor enhancements.
- Responsible for creating RESTFUL Web Services using Node.js, Express.js.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between application to application.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to Git-hub.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for Fixing various Issues.
- Performed the Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing team.
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed a web service using SOAP, WSDL, XML and SOAP-UI.
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBMDB2.
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- The networks are simulated in real-time using a ns3 network simulator modified for multithreading across multiple cores, which is implemented on generic Linux machine.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
- Carried out requirement specification, design, analysis, implementation and testing
- Designed UML Class Diagrams and Use Case Diagrams to understand the code easily.
- Designed and Developed required Manager Classes for database operations
- Developed various Servlets for monitoring the application.
- Designed and developed the front-end using HTML and JSP
- Developed XML files, DTDs, Schema's and parsing XML by using both SAX and DOM parser.
- Wrote deployment descriptors using XML and Test java classes for a direct testing of the Session and Entity beans.
- Did Packaging and Deployment of builds through ANT script.
- Wrote stored procedure and used JAVA APIs to call these procedures.
- Database designing that includes defining tables, views, constraints, triggers, sequences, index, and stored procedures.