- Around 8 years of experience in Object Oriented Designing, Developing, Implementation and testing in Client/Servers e - business applications using Java & J2EE Technologies.
- Good exposure to all phases of SDLC process, including system use case, functional & technical specification documentation based on business requirements.
- Review design documents with stake holders and collect approvals
- Excellent Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis&Design using UML.
- Good experience with RUP, Agile methodologies.
- Experience implementing SOA, Webservice applications.
- Strong Experience in developing the application using frameworks like Struts, Java Server Faces (JSF) and spring frameworks Worked on maintaining the persistence using Hibernate, JPA ORM.
- Proficiency in developing web services (Soap, Restful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, Axis2, JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS. Also Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF.
- Experience deploying applications on Apache Tomcat 6 Web Server, BEA Web Logic 8/9/10, Web Sphere 5.0/6.0 application server environments.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE Model 2 MVC based Web Application using J2EE Technologies, Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts, Spring MVC, spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience with Software designing and modeling using UML on Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Hands on experience in deployment of J2EE applications on JBoss, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and Web LogicApplication Servers.
- Good experience maintaining the project in IBM Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVS, StarTeam version control repositories.
- Experience in building an application using the alfresco content application server.
- Experience in using XML based technologies and parsers DOM, SAX, JAXP and JAXB.
- Good knowledge in Python and Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, HBase, Flume.
- Experience in database design, NoSql, data modeling and developing stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL plus, SQL developer in Oracle 9i, My SQL and DB2.
- Created REST APIs by using spring, exposed them from my existing system so that it is consumed by other application.
- Experience in several agile frameworks like Scrum, XPand UsingTDD and ATDD approach.
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using Junit, Mockito and Power mock.
- Experience in managing the build files using ANT and Maven.
- Experience in using the Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Experience in developing, designing in UML, Package, Class and State Diagrams.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans and Network programming.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational skills.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
JSP1.2,2.1, JSP: EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL Workbench DB2, MS SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clear case, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, My Eclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Net Beans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
JAXRPC, JAXWS, JAX: RS
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
White box Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DB Unit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, Load Test, Timed Test, Selenium, Fitnesse, Easy Mock, Power Mock
Black box Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, Load Runner, HP Quality Center, Win Runner
Application Servers: Web logic 8.1, 10.0, Web sphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Fra ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational Clear Quest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
MS: FrontPage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Free marker
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, Dynamo DB
Micro Services: Spring Micro Services, Spring boot, Pivotal cloud Foundry (PCF)
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Involved in developing Webservice operations in Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA).
- Expertise in developing reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on microservices, SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTful.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Developed and tested Apache JMeter Java Request Sampler Plugins Extensions using methods inside of Linux Desktop Testing Project (LDTP) Java libraries for Graphical User Interface (GUI) Automation Testing.
- Developed Angular JS Controllers, html views, Services and factories for consuming REST API's and Math calculations modulus.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot.
- Configured QA environment using AWS EC2, RDS, and Route53 services.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the spring bean profiling.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Design and develop RESTful API capabilities on Java/node.js technologies and deploying in AWS and implement API proxies on Apigee Edge.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Build REST web service by building Node.JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front end JQuery Ajax calls.
- Proficient in using ReactJs for creating reusable components along with sliders, charts, grids and handling events and DOM objects.
- Designed the real time analytics and ingestion platform using Storm and Kafka . Hands on experience with multiple NOSQL databases including Riak, Couch base, HBase and Cassandra.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed Junit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- The application consisted of a monolithic codebase being slowly migrated to a microservices environment. Each microservices backend and frontend tech stack varied slightly from one another.
- Implemented Unit testing using Junit .
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the app.
- Used the Lambda Expressions and Streams in Java 1.8 for writing the business logics
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the single page application using Angular 2 , Angular 4 and recently migrated to Angular 6 .
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and written logics using Typescript.
- Developed RESTful API's , which takes in an HTTP request and produces the HTTP response in JSON Format using micro services .
- Designing the order screen using Applets, Java Swing & HTML to provide an impressive interface.
- Used POSTMAN , Swagger-UI to generate API documentation and test rest calls.
- Working experience with Node environment using Node JS, Chef, Puppet, Ruby, PHP, Python, Yeoman, GIT, NPM, Gulp, Grunt JS, Bower.
- Built Micro Services using Spring boot with continuous deployment and continuous integration using Docker and Jenkins
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using React.js
- Developed web service client based on WSDL's provided by middleware team for retrieving bill credits and customer agreement data from backend systems.
- Implemented unit test for testing Angular components with frameworks using KARMA and JASMINE.
- Used Spring IOC for object instantiation, resource lookup.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring BootMicroservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack.
- Designed and implemented Product search Java Spring boot service to fetch the data from Elastic help of Elastic native queries
- Developed Unit testing and Integration testing with unit testing frameworks like Junit
- Proficient in Core Java Design Patterns like Singleton, Proxy, Factory.
- Expertise in J2EE Patterns, including MVC, DAO, POJO , Business Delegate.
- Test-driven the scripts by having CCL unit tests with multiple scenarios.
- Used web services and wrote Restful services on the server in NodeJS to listen to requests from devices.
- Extensively used AJAX technology to add interactivity to the web pages.
- Used Angular4 to address many of the challenges encountered in developing single page applications.
- Use Spring data JPA to communicate with PostgresSQL& DyanamoDB
- Develop AWS Lambda based Microservices interacting with DyanamoDB & SNS/SQS using AWS SDK .
- Build the applications using Maven and Jenkins tool.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) to quickly build, deploy & update the applications.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to develop portal applications.
- Configured Kafka message source with Spring XD.
- Used NodeJS to resolve dependencies via Angular 2, typescript, jasmine .
- XML Schema design & development. E.g. developed XQuery to transform DTD to XSD based XML.
- Managed the relations, mapping in the database and error diagnosing, processing in field with RDBMS concepts.Wrote GWT code to create presentation layer using GWT widgets and event handlers.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle SOA tools such as Oracle service Bus (OSB), Registry and Orchestration.
- Strong Experience using RESTful Web services to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java 8.0 using Spring MVC, Mongo DB .
- Integrate the ExtJs/Sencha framework with Oracle BPM.
- Worked with Groovy to support both static and dynamic typing as well as for operator overloading.
Sr. Full stack Java Developer
- Designed the Web application Using SpringMVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Analyzed, designed, implemented web based application using Java, JPA, JSP, spring, XML, and SQL.
- Used agile methodologies during the complete project life cycle.
- Helped in preparing the design documents like process flow, sequence, component diagram.
- Implemented DIM Web service using Spring Framework.
- Used agile methodology XP for development using User Stories.
- Used annotations in the complete project development, web services, MVC design.
- Used JMS for consuming pin verification, device connect disconnect messages.
- Used JPA as data persistence API for all the DAO, database operations.
- Generated Hibernate Objects, and used Hibernate ORM for SOTI Publisher application.
- Used Maven project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Used spring quartz timer to load the DIM data base with device battery information on regular intervals of time.
- Develop some modules UI using smart-GWT. Understand Business requirements on Margin Trading.
- Developed Spring REST Web services for opening, closing the locker door Webservice operations.
- Wrote lots of JSP's for maintains and enhancements of the application. Worked on Front End using Servlets, JSP and also backend using Hibernate.
- Developed the presentation and controller logic for the screens related to my user stories using JSPs, HTML, and bean and form tag libraries.
- Created instances in AWS as well as worked on migration to AWS from data center.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service endpoints using spring boot.Migrate database from EC2 to RDS using AWS Data Migration Service (DMS).
- Created various spring boot and spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases.
- Developed code for user stories (based on user requirements) and successfully approved it from QA
- Used Spring Cache Abstraction and Ehcache to reduce the number expensive executions.
- Developed rule modules using Rule Engines, Drools.
- Used Spring Batch to setup batch jobs to email the daily reports and that which run on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) with Spring Boot as its MVC layer.
- Experience in implementing and hosting Docker and Kubernetes containers.
- Incorporated Basic authentication and JSON threat protection by using Apigee API gateway.
- Used Subversion (SVN), Clear Case as source controls.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards for PSCU with Jenkins.
- Spring XML configuration for Camel Integration to messaging XML documents.
- Parse XML documents like Device Connect, Disconnect messages using JAXB.
- Used Microsoft Visio to design the work flows and sequence diagrams, class diagrams.
- Writing unit and integration tests with Mockito framework.
- Designed and implemented the UI components using ExtJs for file storage and maps using Open layers.
- Involved in Testing in Agile Development Environment, Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, Testing, Staging, and Production).
- Used log4j for logging.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in creation of Low Level Design including sequence diagrams and class diagrams to understand the existing architecture.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IoC framework.
- Involved in development of REST Web services using Apache Axis2 to extract client related data from databases.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, views, joins.
- Implemented JPA (ORM mapping tool) framework to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively.
- Developed Apache Ant script to create war/ear file and deployed on the application server.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver. Used Design Patterns such as singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, Simple Factory Pattern, Data Transfer Object.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, ExtJS, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Created standalone Scala programs to read data from several XLS files and insert data into the Database as needed by the testing team.
- Configured tiles-defs.xml file to configure the presentation views.
- Used hibernate.config.xml file to configurations and mapping entries to access database.
- Used struts-config.xml file for defining mapping definitions and action forward definitions.
- Used Web Services (REST & WSDL) to exchange data between portal and other modules of Citi bank.
- Implemented spring - Hibernate as Data Access Layer.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as well as using Restful services
- Designed and currently developing 3 Tier Web 2.0 based price management system using GWT, Grails and MySQL.
- Designing and creating business rules using IBM ILOG Rules Engine
- Utilized Agile Methodology (SDLC) to manage projects
- Developed the application using Eclipse 3.5 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator/accessor code generation, and version control (SVN).
- Involved in user interface development using JSTL.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with REST API and Mongo DB (NoSql) as back end database.
- Involved in designing the data stage job to implement ILOG Jrules Component.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational Data model with a SQL- based schema.
- Used Web Logic Application server to deploy and restart web applications.
- Expertise in the use of Java/J2EE design patterns like singleton, MVC, builder and strategy patterns.
- Fixing bugs in different testing phases with the help of Log4J logs.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive Junit Unit Test Cases.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session facade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework’s IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Developed a controller Servlet that dispatches request to appropriate Action Classes.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Web logic and JSP.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing the Database Transactions.
- Used join point and advice Spring AOP modules for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Java Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Involved in Developing Web Application with Full Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile methodologies.
- MVC architecture is implemented by struts framework.
- Exposed Survey API to other applications in DOE using Apache Axis2.
- Page design and development are done using OracleBPM.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Written Test cases using Junit to validate the application flows in different scenarios in the standalone application.
Java J2EE Developer
- Used the light weight container of the Spring MVC Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Used SpringFramework for dependency injection.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB (Session and Entity).
- The front end of the project is designed on MVC architecture using struts,Tiles frameworks.
- Involved in Configuring tiles-def.xml, web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the strut framework.
- Used LOG4J for error logging at the development box and used ANT for building the deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- EJB’s were running under the hood ofWeb Sphere container/server.
- Implemented Back office loan services and web applications using Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, MVC, Front Controller and Data Transfer Object design patterns .
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, DB2 Packages, Reports &SQL Functions for Reports.
- Developed the application using RAD model.
- Worked with VSS Version control in order to create virtual library of computer files.
Environment: Java1.5, JSP2.0, Servlets2.4, EJB2.0, Struts1.2, Spring 2.0.3, JDBC3.0, Design patterns, Html, XML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, Web services, RAD6.0, IBM Web Sphere server6.1, IBM DB29.0, VSS.