- 5+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of Web - based applications and e xperienced in IT industry with major focus on Configuration and as AWS DevOps operations Production and cross platform environments.
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operation process (Code review, unit test automation, Build& Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management) including various tools.
- Experience on Analytics and management solutions for Cloud services and APIs using Blue mix.
- Experience creating WSO2 REST APIs for the backend REST services and published those APIs to the API store using SOA Governance Registry and API publisher.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS CloudWatch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Junit, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Proficient in Java/J2EE technologies like JSP, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Java Servlets, AJAX, Java Beans, JNDI, JMS, XML, web service using IDEs like Eclipse 3.1/3.5.
- Developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Hands on experience in a Linux environment and Unix with Apache Tomcat on Amazon AWS.
- Experience in writing and deploying various Ansible playbooks and modules in the Production and pre-production environments.
- Good experience in Designing, Planning, Administering, Installation, Configuring, Troubleshooting, Performance monitoring and Fine-tuning of Cassandra Cluster.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Requirements analysis, design, Coding, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance with methodologies like Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and Agile Methodology.
- Experience in web development applications using Eclipse, RAD and SOA Integration developing using WSO2 Developer studio.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization and writing SQL queries PL/SQL - Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views, etc.
- Expertise in creating Conceptual Data Models, Process/Data Flow Diagrams, Use Case diagrams, Class Diagrams and State Diagrams.
- Strong knowledge of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects etc.
- Excellent experience with Databases such as MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g and SQL Server 2005.
- Experience in dynamic web applications design using open source MVC, Spring and Struts Frameworks.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate ORM tools, POJOs and configuring Hibernate persistence layer .
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 AMI, Red hat, Ubuntu Instances also configured the storage on S3 Buckets.
- Experience with using IDEs like Eclipse 3.x, Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN, GIT and continuous Integration tool Jenkins and Configuration management tool Puppet.
- Experience with using Hibernate (4.x and higher) with JPA annotations for Persistence layer development.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups.
- Good personality, excellent communication skills, efficient developer in a team as well as working individually.
J2EE Technologies - J2EE-Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Struts Tag Libraries, JDBC, JDBC, EJB, RMI, XML, SOAP, JTA, WSDL, JMS, Java mail, JAAS, JCA.
Design Patterns: J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, Strategy Pattern, Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, Decorator Pattern, Facade Pattern, Session Facade, Cross Grained Pattern and Singleton Pattern, Command Pattern, Adapter Pattern and Template Method Pattern.
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JSF.
CI Tools: -Jenkins.
Debugging and logging tools: JUnit
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, RAD 6.0, WebSphere Studio Application Developer WSAD, NetBeans 5.x/6.0,JBuilder 5/6/7/8
Build and Test Tools: Ant, Maven, Junit 3.8/4.0, JwebUnit, Http Unit for Junit
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL 3.x/4.1/5.0, SQL Server 2000/2005, Cassandra.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP, Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linu x.
Cloud Computing: - Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, AWS Cloud Watch, AWS Identity and access management, Amazon EBS, Amazon Cloud Front.
Confidential - Cerritos, CA
Sr. JAVA Developer
- Designed REST Web Services using Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, MySQL Database Server, WSO2 REST API Management and used Stream API of Java 8.
- Developed OAuth Authentication using JSON Web Tokens and Spring Security for LDAP user directory access and other security features for Enterprise level application.
- Created Stored Procedures, SQL/HQL Queries, Database Design, Normalization, Indexing and ER Modelling.
- Implemented DAO Pattern to create Repository, Services, DTO’s and other highly modular and best practices of Spring Boot and ORM to improve the scalability and readability of the application.
- Designed and Developed a highly scalable and robust architecture of backend service to withstand the daily of the web and mobile applications using cloud services of Bluemix and NGINX Servers.
- Developed a highly modular front end application using latest UI technologies of Angular 5.3, Typescript, Reactive Programming RXJS 5.5, Node 8.4, Webpack.
- Collaborated with System Analysts, Scrum Masters and Quality Assurance for the Daily Scrum meeting and Analysis of the problems and user stories to deliver the product in different sprints and creating a MVP (Minimal Viable Product).
- Involved in the creation of the story boards with UX Designers and Product Owners to create the Wireframes and Workflows.
- Involved in the CICD process using BitBucket for frequent Code Drops and Bamboo for the deployment in Prod, Test and Staging Environment.
- Worked and Documented the REST Services using the Swagger API for the end to end testing for the QA and System Analyst.
Confidential -Denver, CO
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low cost application integration.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment
- Worked on configuring infrastructure for deployment of Middleware application through APIGEE.
- Developed continuous delivery product release pipelines, using tools such as Rundeck, Jenkins, and enable release and operations automation using Ansible.
- Performed research on a variety of technologies for implementation into DevOps processes and develop prototypes.
- Worked on Swagger annotations were utilized for documentation of REST services.
- Implementation of Swagger based Yaml for generating Jersey client that consumes the REST services.
- Developed back-end using RESTful Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle and Groovy/Grails script with Java code
- Involved in Test Driven Development by writing JUnit test case in the coding part of Java methods like mortgage calculating as well as I designed and implemented business logic with Spring MVC framework with RESTful Web Services for applications.
- Integrated and implemented GitHub API's to configure and list the existing project repositories by using RESTful Web services.
- Configured the xml files for Hibernate 3 and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on Session Factory as well as caching on query.
- Worked on middleware tool called Apigee (API Management system). Developed applications using Apigee Edge Micro gateway plugins.
- Documented Rest API using Swagger Tool.
- Developed and present demonstrations of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI /CD) pipelines to inform project teams on how DevOps practices can improve their delivery results.
- Experience in terraform with AWS writing Terraform scripts to deploy AWS infrastructure & replace automation tool like ansible with terraform.
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, bootstrap to build this SPA Single Page Application.
- Worked within an Agile workflow also Debugged Legacy Code in VBA.
- Used Amazon IAM to grant fine access of AWS resources to users. Also, managed roles and permissions of users to AWS account through IAM while doing it I created detailed AWS Security Groups which behaved as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Configuring of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) with networking of subnets containing servers.
- Built S3 buckets and managed policies for S3 buckets and used S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Working for DevOps Platform team responsible for specialization areas related to Chef for Cloud Automation.
- Implemented JSON parser as part of the tool to parse the Swagger files.
- Configured an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Data Base subnet group for isolation of resources within AWS RDS.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end Restful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers.
- Experienced in developing the UNIX Shell Scripts and PERL Scripts to execute the scripts and manipulate files and directory.
- Worked with the team in the development of business layer components with RESTful Web Services, JMS APIs.
- Used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable .
- Implemented and maintain internal systems key to DevOps operations such as database servers, continuous integration, and QA/Test servers
- Wrote PL/SQL , stored procedures , triggers to manipulate data in the database and performed JUnit test for the new Java source code and participated in integration testing .
- Involved in preparing test cases using Selenium Web driver to validate all UI components, Popups, Browser navigations, Mouse Movements.
- Used Struts as MVC Framework for the applications also get involved in AXN Core application implementation using Spring 3.2.3 and Hibernate 4.1 with MySQL database and Cassandra .
- Deep focused for the Use of Spark for batch processing and ad-hoc analytics.
- Performed importing data from various sources to the Cassandra cluster using Java APIs and Sqoop.
- Spring Data was used for persistence to Mongo DB based application data stores.
- Integrated Testing with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result.
- Developed REST Web Services using Jersey API.
- Establish CI / CD for trunk and branches to support parallel development.
- Helped a team in performing Cactus tests using JUnit and automation scripts for UI and followed Agile methodology in delivering the work.
Java Developer/AWS Architect.
- Fully involved in development of user stories and the web based applications that were planned and designed for each sprint in Java using Restful web services using Jersey Architecture with spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Implemented WSO2 ESB java based enterprise bus and Integration platform to connect cloud applications quickly and easily which enables them to exchange the data through JMS.
- Integrated Jenkins with various DevOps tools such as Nexus.
- Involved in designing, coding, testing and supporting the project, and developing middleware hub using Java/J2EE.
- Created a Composite Application project and deployed using WSO2 enterprise service bus, implemented Cloud based
- Service Bus on WSO2 for engaging stakeholders in the initial SOA discussions
- Worked on Mongo dB database design and indexing techniques. Good knowledge on MongoDB write concern majority.
- Designed and implemented Restful webservices for communicating between Angular and SpringBoot.
- Used Swagger to interact with API end points of the microservices
- Developed applications in AngularJS and deployed into development, test and production environment successfully.
- Was Responsible for writing Hibernate XML Mapping and DAO implementation for most applications in back-end.
- Designed custom Node. JS module to programmatically generate a path for a RESTful endpoint (CRUD) with MongoDB back end, provided a schema.
- Worked on automating data loading, extraction, reports generated using UNIX Shell scripting. -
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY.
- Extensively used Angular JS by consuming Restful web services.
- Used Swagger and Swagger UI for manual testing and documentation of micro services.
- Used Maven to create build file and does Unit testing by creating Test Suites using JUnit Framework.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG functions and JDBC Connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Used log4j to monitor the Error Logs.
- Involved in designing and deploying a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud formation.
- Deployed JAVA/J2EE applications through Tomcat Application servers.
- Created S3 buckets and also managed policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Designed, automated the process of installation and configuration of secure DataStax Enterprise Cassandra using puppet.
- Have created highly fault tolerant, highly scalable Java application using AWS Elastic Load Balancing, Ec2 VPC and S3 as part of process improvements and along with it I used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the applications.
- Used AWS Cloud Watch performed Monitoring, customized metrics and file logging.
- Utilized Cloud Watch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS services, EBS volumes, to set alarms for notification or automated actions and to monitor logs for a better understanding and operation of the system.
- Used AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Generated UI mockups from paper-and-pencil concepts to high-fidelity prototypes that convey the interaction model using HTML5, CSS and Angular JS.
- Developed UNIX shell (Bash) scripts to automate most of the tasks.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) as the IDE and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Created PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions and triggers for the Oracle 11g database.
- Used Maven for application life cycle management and JIRA Agile (Scrum) for defect tracking.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Used WebServices for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API, and did the corresponding configurations.
Software Engineer/JAVA Developer
- Used Maven as the build tool and was scheduled/triggered by Jenkins (build tool).
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in Mongo DB.
- Used SOAP client to interact with the services by providing the SOAP URL mapping.
- Developed SOA (SAAS), service documents for Enterprise Applications.
- Assisted in design/programming with Oracle, EJB class frameworks on BEA Web logic, and XML based asynchronous messaging with queues and topics (JMS).
- Excellent experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Development, Implementation and Testing of various software applications using Java.
- Installed MongoDB on AWS instances and performed maintenance and all other database management activities for backups, tuning and monitoring.
- Developed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, XML and Apache Axis.
- Worked in Designing and developing server-side software for Cloud solutions and GitHub VMWare, Openstack.
- Deployed and supported web hosting platform based on Linux CentOS, Ubuntu, Mirantis OpenStack.
- Used Spring REST Template to test the Rest endpoints internally.
- Worked on Node Rest framework for backend services used Mongo DB for database services.
- Actively participated in Angular JS Application optimization reviews and code optimization reviews.