- 12+ Years of experience in analysis, design and development of Java Applications in a highly dynamic and challenging environment.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented design methodology and Core Java concepts such as multi - threading, exception handling, generics, annotations, Collections and I/O.
- Good expertise in Java Web Services (RESTful/SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Services Integration Framework (SIF), open-source tools and technologies.
- Experience in designing both Front end & Backend applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, AJAX and various other Frameworks.
- Experience in applying the latest development approaches including applications in Spark using Scala to compare the performance of Spark with Hive and SQL/Oracle.
- Having extensive experience on Technical implementation of various Service Now modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, and Configuration Management.
- Expertise in developing, Testing, Debugging, Integrating and Deploying Enterprise applications using Integrated Development Environments (IDE) IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse and Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Excellent knowledge in the development of User Experience web and mobile based applications. Hands-on experience using one-way/two-way data-binding, filters, UI-routers and creating custom directives in Angular 2. Excellent knowledge in creating React components from scratch
- Experienced on Agile Methodology. Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Good Experience with backing up and restoring MongoDB replica sets and sharded clusters from MongoDB Cloud Manager GUI.
- Experience in using the build tools like Apache, maven, and Ant for the generation of deployable artifacts such as jar war and ear files from the source code.
- Build Automation and Build Pipeline development using Jenkins and maven.
- Involved in Automation Environment setup using Eclipse, Java, Selenium WebDriver jars and Testing
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Installed and configured GIT and communicating with the repositories in GITHUB.
- Expertise in using SOAP and RESTFUL for implementing web services.
- Designed end to end automation of infrastructure and continuous delivery of the applications by integrating cloud formation scripts, Jenkins, Packer, AWS and Ansible.
- Defined AWS security groups which acted as virtual firewalls to control the incoming traffic onto one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Experience in Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- AWS including EC2, Auto-Scaling in launching EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Glacier, Cloud Front, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and strong experience in RDBMS using MongoDB, Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
- Good experience in databases such as SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle, DB2, and MySQL.
- Experience in build tools like ANT & Maven, logging with Log4j, Test Driven Development using JUnit.
- Worked in both Unix/Linux and Windows based development environments.
- Good programming and debugging skills in Unix Shell Scripting.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL.
Platforms: Windows 98/2000/XP/7, UNIX, Linux
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL, MongoDB
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
Application Servers: Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, Glassfish. Developing Environment (IDE): Eclipse, MyEclipse, iRAD, Net Beans, Intellij
Web Technologies: JSP (1.2/2.0/2.1), Servlets, HTML, CSS, SOAP, XSLT and DHTML
Messaging Services: JMS, MQ Series, MDB.
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.1/1.2/1.3, Struts 2.1, spring 2.0, 2.5 MVC, Spring Web Flow, spring Batch, AJAX
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 2.x, 3.x.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Value Object, MVC, Abstract Factory, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate, DTO, DAO, Iterator, Front controller.
Client Scripting: Java Script
Server Scripting: Strut Tags, Spring Tags, JSF Tags, Custom Tags
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Full Stack Java Developer-Lead
- Involved in the complete SDLC including the design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Micro Services and to develop Spring-based application radically faster with very less configurations.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in the base code to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application into Gradle for Micro Services.
- Implemented API controllers (SOAP and REST) and web services client classes to interact with downstream systems. Working with CI/CD Principles According to Organizational Standards.
- Monitoring and Documenting Important Metrics (Number of deployments, Number of releases in a month, Failures in CI/Release Pipeline, Code Coverage, Bugs/Defects/Issues in Production, Number of code check-in pushes). Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST.
- Used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets and clear document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Used GITHUB as version control tool. Used Swagger API developer tool for Open API Specification, enabling development across the entire API life cycle, from design and documentation, to test and deployment
- Used JUnit 4.0 framework for Unit testing of application. Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Worked on Spring REST for creating REST API's services with Spring Boot to modularize code and used Spring Data to access data from MONGOBD database and implemented Swagger for dynamic REST API documentation.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services using Spring Boot and performed CRUD operations on database, published the REST services and parsed the data from project to client and handled the security, authorization and authentication using Spring Security and Oauth.
- Used RALLY ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Restful, SOAP, Hibernate, Micro Service Architecture, MongoDB, Maven, Jenkins, RALLY, Swagger, JUnit.
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Full Stack Developer -Lead
- Migrate existing RTM-IS-SERVICES (Real-time Messaging integrated services) from On-Prem to AWS cloud. Created Splunk Dashboards (ODS Services) for On-Prem and AWS cloud.
- Created ENV/BAPs Structure for ASV in the Centrify AD Groups.
- Developed Workflow for FAV-APR Reports (7/10) using Quantum components (FILTER, WRITE FILE, READ FILE, APPEND FIELDS). Installed Quantum and run FAV-APR Reports (7/10) locally to test them.
- Used DATABRICKS to Retrieved customer data from AWS with help of python and spark sql queries.
- Implemented various HP service manager modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, and Configuration Management.
- Used AWS CLI to create new instances and manage existing instances. Maintaining the security groups in EC2, EC2 VPC and controlling the inbound and outbound traffic that are allowed to reach the instances.
- Worked with IAM service creating new IAM users & groups, defining roles and policies and Identity providers. Developed multiple Restful API to interact with MongoDB.
- Worked extensively on writing Cloud formation (CFT’s) templates to automate existing infrastructure.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application.
- Designed and worked with team to implement ELK (Elastic search, Log stash and Kibana) Stack on AWS.
- Working with CI/CD Principles According to Organizational Standards.
- Monitoring and Documenting Important Metrics (Number of deployments, Number of releases in a month, Failures in CI/Release Pipeline, Code Coverage, Bugs/Defects/Issues in Production, Number of code check-in pushes). Implemented Maven builds to automate JAR and WAR.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances. Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Experience in creating alarms and notifications for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch. Develop Jenkins files for the build pipelines in Jenkins. Installed Docker Locally and deployed Soap Services on them.
- Used Nimbus Cli to deploy the Security Groups in QA and Prod Environment.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in AGILE Methodology. Used MongoDB as data storage, utilized aspects like replica sets, Sharding, clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Installed Docker Registry for local upload and download of Docker images and even from Docker hub.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic using Oracle database. Prepared and executing Unit test cases.
- Used SQL in constructing views, indexes and stored procedures relational database models.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and assisted to clarify any details.
- Worked with an agile development team to deliver an end to end continuous integration/continuous delivery product in an open source environment using puppet and Jenkins to get the job done.
- Performed CRUD operations like Create, Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Configured application servers like Tomcat to deploy the code.
- Deployed Soap Services on Apache Tomcat and generated Stubs using wsdl.
Environment: Apache Tomcat 9, Soap Services, HPSM, Docker, Pysparksql, Jenkins, Nimbus cli, AWS, Maven, MongoDB, RESTful API,, CI/CD, DataBricks, Quantum, ENV/BAPs,, SQL.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved requirements and existing business logic.
- Designed and developed XML configuration based Spring REST web services using Spring REST framework
- Implemented Controller, Service and Data Access layers. Developed front-end using Swing, JSP, JSF, and JSP with Custom Tag libraries, JSTL, Struts Tag libraries, Adobe Flex, MXML, HTML and CSS.
- Development on Web application using React.js, Redux.js, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive web pages.
- Worked in UI team to develop new customer facing portal.
- Utilized Spring Boot to create java Microservices applications.
- Implemented exception handling using Spring Exception handler framework.
- Designed a Real-time service for the email triggering to the Predefined Customer for the applied application.
- Integrated configured Apache Camel with Active MQ to use it as bus.
- Upgrade of JSF Framework, Tiles and Tag libraries. Launching and configuring of Amazon EC2 (AWS) Cloud Servers using AMI's (Linux) and configuring the servers for specified applications.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules
- Used React JS for creating reusable UI components. Extensively used SOAP UI and Rest Client consuming REST calls to validate web service response against database.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for improved login authentication. Auto scaling the instances to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly reliable systems.
- Understand the current functionality in DME2 (Java) component and implement the same functionality in Node JS. Configuring the job in Jenkins to automate the process of running the node js test cases.
- Added user validations and user permissions by using the Node.Js. Included security groups, network ACLs, Internet Gateways, and Elastic IP's to ensure a safe area for organization in AWS public cloud.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch and AWS Simple Notification Service.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance Implementation of the Business logic layer for Mongo DB Services. Developed the Angular components using Typescript and ES6 Helpful operators.
- Test First Methodology is being used for Unit Testing, extensively wrote JUnit Test Cases using Easy Mock API, tested web service calls using mocking mechanism implemented across SOAP UI.
- Developed Shell Scripts for developing Batch Processes. Worked closely with ITRC team to compliant with various scans DEI (Developer Efficiency Index), S3 (Static Scan Issues), Black Duck Scans.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Java / J2EE Developer
- Implemented front end (UI) of the application using HTML5, CSS, Angular JS and Node Js.
- Designed and developed very complex and large web pages using AngularJS library with AJAX and JSON.
- Designed a Graphical User Interface (G.U.I.) in Java Swing using various Swing components (Jtree, JTable, JList, JCombo Box, JMenu, and Layout Management).
- Designed JSP pages for Initial applications, Submissions and Maintenance Involved in implementing Message Driven Beans using for JMS systems.
- Developed session EJB and message driven bean (MDB) to process JMS XML messages; JSPs, Servlets, XML descriptors, using WebSphere Application Server.
- Streamlined the time bound nightly batches for concurrent processing on various nodes within a cluster using spring batch. Participating in the migration from FAST to Attivio to all the environments.
- Experience in various Monitoring Tools related to MongoDB, Database Profiling, Locks, Memory Usage, No of connections. Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Used Node.JS, React.JS, and Backbone MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application (SPA).
- Migrate MongoDB sharded/replica cluster form one datacenter to another without downtime. Constructed web pages for application using MVC3, & Java Script, JQuery, React JS, Node JS, Karma, Jasmine.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Involved in designing and deploying a multi applications utilizing most of the AWS stack including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, IAM used MySQL, Dynamo DB (No SQL) and Elastic Cache to perform database administration.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- External customer portal is developed in annotation based Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation based Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP and JQuery.
- Implemented JSF framework to simplify the development of various UI components. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, spring transactions and Spring Security modules.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making different application smaller and independent. Delivered both core solutions (Storage, Cloud, Data Center) and consulting services.
- Developed Restful web services to retrieve data from external sources. Developed Restful web services using Apache Camel, Spring Boot and configured Kibana as a visualization dashboard.
- Involved in integrating applications with other application using IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in generating Hibernate Configurations files, hibernate mapping files and Hibernate Data Objects to communicate data in persistence layer. Responsible to prepare Unit test scripts using JUnit.
- Developed Shell Scripts for Automating Batch Processes in UNIX.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, JSP, JSF, Spring4.x, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Restful, Apache camel, JMS, Oracle 9i, Eclipse, CVS, Angular JS, Node JS, HTML, CSS, Swing, JSON, Unix, Shell script, Maven.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Extensive expertise in programming languages, development environments/tools, configuration management
- Developed POJO, and implemented Hibernate 4.0.1 for database operations.
- Implemented Spring Framework 3.1.0 for dependency injection. Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of Java5 features like annotation metadata, generic collections using JPA along with HQL.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Experienced in installing, Configuring, deploying and managing enterprise applications using BEA WebLogic Server 8.x/9.x/10.x. Strong knowledge on deployment of J2EE applications on BEA WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x.
- Commendable knowledge on Configuring JDBC connections and JMS connection factories.
- Deployed WAR, JAR, and EAR applications in WebLogic.
- Involved in application’s migration of WebLogic server from previous versions to current version.
- Extensively worked with AJAX, JQuery 1.6, Dynamic HTML and CSS Gained comprehensive knowledge after Researching and troubleshooting emerging application issues, from WebLogic configuration to code issues. Used version control system - Subversion Control.
- Used and maintaining Ant builds scripts. Developed the Shell scripts to automate the data configuration and data transfer between different environments.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, deploying and managing enterprise applications.
- Used Tomcat 6.x web server and BEA Web Logic Application Server 8.x/9.x/10.x.
Environment: Java 1.5, Eclipse 3.2, Tomcat 6.x, Web logic 10.0, Oracle 10g, Toad 10.6, Spring 3.1.0, Hibernate 4.0.1, Unix, Shell script, Rational Clear Case 7.1.2.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Developed server side code in Servlets and JSP. Involved in Analysis and Design.
- Developed Action Classes and Model Classes. Configured Struts-Config.xml.
- Created Java Beans accessed from JSPs to transfer data across tiers.
- Involved in Database and Application design.
- Configured deployment descriptor specifying data environment.
- Assembled components and deployed on Server by vendor utilities.
- Involved in Deployment of Application in WebLogic server. Developed Stored Procedures.
- Documented, prepared help files and user guide.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life-cycle of project.
- Developing User Interface and implementing business process using JSP and Servlets.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table containing information about the contents of the JSP being developed.
- Involved in writing the presentation layer in Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Coded different deployment descriptors using XML. Generated Jar files are deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Provide technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts for developers to start.
Java FullStack Developer
- Used Agile Software Development for developing the application.
- Involved in user requirement specification and preparing requirements documents and translated business rules into business component modules.
- Designed User Interfaces using JSP, Servlets, Angular, CSS, XML and HTML.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Design and implement web services using of REST Web services by using Jason formatting language.
- Used Apache camel, CXRF web services, Service Mix engine, Active MQetc. to build a custom ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
- Developed API using Node JS to allocate access to data in MYSQL database
- Implemented spring MVC architectural design pattern.
- Worked on angular resources for all data access and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several Java/J2EEDesign patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Extensively worked on form validation using the Spring Validator framework.
- Developed Form Beans and Action Classes to model views and client side functionality.
- Used the Struts Validator framework for validating the forms.
- Used SOA framework with hibernate to map oracle database.
- Wrote deployment descriptor and configuration files using XML.
- Configured and deployed the application in JBoss.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in developing and QA environments with NodeJS.
- Implemented spring framework dependency injection for defining objects.
- Involved in developing the core business logic using spring.
- Developed SOAP UI Tests for Mule Services.
- Implemented Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing messages.
- Used JIRA tool to communicate with other team members in QA and production.
- Used agile methodologies, test driven development and automated builds
- Checked status of deployed applications & created weekly reports needed by different teams.
- Responsible to identify the root cause of the issues, work on the tickets.
- Gave support for any critical issues when needed such as code fixes
- Tested components using Unit Test mock frameworks during development.
- Responsible for writing Ant scripts for building and deploying the application.
- Used GIT for source code version control.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JBoss, JSP, Groovy, Angular, Bootstrap, Maven, Struts, SOAP, REST, Mule ESB, Servlet, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, IntelliJ, Apache Camel 2.1.4, Oracle 10g/11g, XML, Java Script, CSS, HTML, GIT, React JS,Windows, Rational Rose, JUnit4, Ant,Swing, Agile, JIRA, TeamCity.eloper, Web services, SOAP, XSLT, Jira.