- Excellent research, analytical, presentation, communication and coordination skills.
- 15+ years of experience in Architecture/Development (Java, JEE)/Integration (SOA)/Cloud with top Consulting companies.
- Recently worked remotely for a Confidential Fintech on an Angular Analytics App (with a Spark backend for which I did a Streaming POC using Java/Spring Boot/MySQL/Hadoop/Spark/Kafka).
- Currently looking into open-source projects/ related to AI/ML. MS in CS.
Analysis & Design: PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Erwin, Enterprise Architect, Rational (UML) Methodologies/Techniques: Agile, Waterfall, RUP, Design Patterns, Extreme Programming
Cloud Platforms: Cloud Foundry (Bluemix), AWS, Apprenda, Custom
Application Servers: Spring Boot, Tomcat, Confidential JBoss, BEA Weblogic, IBM Websphere
Middleware: JBoss SOA Platform (ESB/Rules/BPM), ActiveMQ, AquaLogic BPM (ALBPM), Weblogic Integration (WLI), Vitria, TIBCO, Websphere MQ
DBMS/OS: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, Windows, Unix, Linux
Development Tools: STS, Eclipse, JasperReports, RSA/RAD, Toad, XML Spy, Git, Subversion, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, JUnit, QualityCenter, Postman, SoapUI, JConsole, RHQ
- Led a team on the migration of shared middleware web services based on Java/IBM stack from On-premise to Private Cloud.
- The strategic (future) goal was to migrate to Strongloop/Node.js.
- Worked on client implementation projects of Confidential FS Solution (Lending/Credit Risk), built utilizing JEE/Messaging/SOA/BPM/Rules/Cloud technologies.
- Worked on non-functional aspects of an On-premise solution involving Studio, AngularJS, JEE, SSO, Weblogic, Oracle, ActiveMQ, Linux. For other clients, worked on Cloud/Hosted solutions involving Cloud Studio/Portal, AWS, OpenVPN, Weblogic/Websphere/Tomcat, Oracle, ActiveMQ.
Senior Consultant (Application Architect)
- Full-stack hands-on architecture with a focus on Middleware. Worked on Rest microservices using Java/Play framework and Swagger.
- Created POC JEE Web applications for JBoss on Apprenda PaaS. Configured Tomcat/JBoss/ActiveMQ on Linux.
- Worked on Security initiatives involving Middleware configuration for LDAP/AD authentication, POC Bladelogic scripts and POC Java app for LDAP/AD reporting.
- Researched Amazon, Openshift, Cloud Foundry, Cloudify, Docker and helped with custom Private PaaS cloud platform architecture.
- Oracle EBS (Financials) integration using SOA. Led Dev/DevOps teams.
- Performed analysis and created artifacts such as HLD and POCs.
- Reviewed artifacts such as LLD, Code and Unit Tests.
Tools: used: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Java, XML, Spring, Web Services, Weblogic, Oracle, Coherence, TIBCO, SVN, Maven, Jenkins.
Manager (Technical Lead)
- Worked on new releases of Confidential applications in a Senior Developer role.
Tools: used: Word, Excel, Erwin, Eclipse, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Websphere Application Server (WASCE), Subversion, Ant, Oracle.
Senior Developer (Architect)
- Worked on strategic enterprise initiatives such as Reporting in a hands-on Architect role.
- Evaluated various options for implementing JasperReports.
- Created a prototype using EA for reporting data model, JBoss Restful Web Services for report metadata, JasperReports library for Ad hoc/Canned reports and Jaggery/WSO2 for BAM reports.
- Interacted with Product Management and provided guidance to Development team.
- Provided input into JBoss configuration and performance tuning.
Tools: used: Word, Excel, Enterprise Architect, Eclipse, Java, Spring, Hibernate, JasperReports, JBoss, Maven, Git, Oracle.
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked on design and development of new features of a software application (video content management & delivery) for telecom service providers.
Tools: used: JBoss Application/SOA Platform, Java/JEE, JPA, Seam, Web Services, Solr, Selenium, SVN, Ant, Hudson, Oracle.
- Worked on Middleware Architecture, Development/Integration/Migration and Administration/Performance-Tuning/Health-Check engagements in US/Canada in client facing hands-on project leadership roles.
- For an Oil Services company, created CXF/Spring based Restful web services, Spring/JUnit based tests and a maven project for UI artifacts in a continuous integration environment based on Jenkins.
- For a Financial Services company, implemented a SOA strategy and created ESB services.
- For Confidential, migrated and performance tested high volume web services and JEE applications from a highly available Weblogic environment to JBoss.
- For a Financial Services company, assisted in migration strategy from Websphere to Confidential and created server environments.
- Performed extensive tuning of a very high performance multi-threaded Big Data system at application, server and JVM levels.
Tools: used: JEE, Core Java, XML, ActiveMQ, MySQL/PostgreSQL/NoSQL, Git, JBDS, JMeter, SoapUI, JConsole, Confidential SOA Platform, JBoss App/Messaging/Web Server, RHQ/JON.