- Over 8 years of extensive work experience as DevOps Consultant on various CICD Tools (Build, Integration, Configuration, Monitoring, Containerization and Source Control Tools) and Oracle MDM (Master Data Management & Data Integration) Tools with a strong foothold in Finance domain.
- Expertise in designing and architecting solutions for Software Configuration Management (Build, Release and Deployment Management, CI/CD system engineering, Application Environment Management) and Incident Management.
- Experience in providing the consistent computing environment/ CICD pipeline by installing and upgrading the required plugins
- Extensive experience in supporting high availability web applications infrastructure.
- Experience in installation and configuration of web servers like Apache, Tomcat, and d Web Logic
- Extensive experience on handling the REST and SOAP web services and integrations.
- Extensive experience working with build tools like Ant and Maven.
- Specialist in Linux hardware migration and SCM migration.
- Good exposure to SCM, Networking, Storage, Scheduler concepts and Middle tier applications.
- Strong database skills with exposure to Informatica workflow monitor.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture
- Well versed in ITIL best practices with demonstrated experience in delivering strategic & tactical solutions with strong focus on continuous improvement and operational excellence
- Well versed with supporting all phases of Waterfall and Agile - SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience in handling Production issues over the bridges and group chats.
Web Technologies: Apache, Tomcat, Pivotal webserver
Programming Languages: Shell script, Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL
Database: Oracle 11g
Tools: and UtilitiesSQL Developer, VI Editor, Sitescope, Jenkins, Edit plus, Beyond compare, JIRA, HP Service manager, ServiceNow uDeploy, ApplyIM, Informatica, ActiveMQ, TIBCO EMS, IBM Sametime, Putty, WinSCP, Fiddler, Autosys, Evolven, Oracle Apex, LDAP, Confluence
Source Control: Git Stash, Clearcase
Devops Engineer/Support Executive
- Technical lead for Dev ops operations team responsible for all release engineering activities, which included automation of cloud infrastructure enabling the use of Click2Compute and FidCloud, applications that helps in spinning the VMs thus reducing the expenditure on physical servers.
- Involved in procurement of servers and translate the architectural design in to Infrastructure design.
- Designed and developed GIT based branching and merging models to have a robust SCM process in STASH and also providing for more efficient means to manage the process.
- Proficient in generating artifacts from Mavenized java codebase using Jenkins and Nexus.
- Maintained code quality report by integrating SONAR into Jenkins.
- Implemented a robust Continuous Integration and continuous deployment CI/CD model using Jenkins, resulting in higher productivity of the development team to better capitalize the advantages offered by agile development life cycle.
- Efficiently managed the role of Patching coordinator and Release manager for approximately 150 Virtual machines and servers.
- Actively participated in POC on Orchestration tools such as uDeploy and Jenkins.
- Proactively implemented various applications and infrastructure monitoring systems by integrating tools such as Sitescope, Splunk, and Evolven, thus enabling in proactively identifying and fixing the issues and reducing the downtime for multiple applications across the organization.
- Upgraded the Envision Application by migrating the UI hosted in Linux Server to Cloud Infrastructure.
- Successfully migrated the applications running on End of Life Linux servers to new hardware.
- Migrated the messaging tool from TIBCO EMS to ACTIVEMQ successfully.
- Created an application on Oracle Application Express to replace a Legacy Java application.
- Created a CICD process for UI components and Config file deployment to reduce the manual effort.
- Efficiently handled Production Issue triage and retrospection of the issue.
- Provided the on-call support for the application in Production and react to the issues reported by users
- Provided support during the Production installs for the components that I implemented in Non-Prod environments like ActiveMQ upgrade, Tomcat/Apache Upgrade etc.
Devops Engineer/Support Executive
- Developed expertise in identifying and resolving Autosys batch cycle issues.
- Implemented one-click deployment for the web services using Jenkins