- 8+ years of experience in Design, Development, Testing and Support of enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, Related Frameworks and Tools.
- Comprehensive understanding of software development methodologies such as Agile Methodologies, Waterfall and tools like Rally, Jira.
- Experienced in developing and deploying web applications using Servlets, JSP, JPA, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring MVC and XML.
- Expertise in J2EE Object - Relational Mapping frameworks like Spring JDBC and Hibernate
- Well versed in configuring Spring Application context for creating spring beans and referencing the beans using dependency injections/IOC and expertise in using Spring MVC.
- Created Restful Web Services using Jersey and Spring Restful API
- Created and Consumed SOAP based Web Services using AXIS Framework
- Experience in writing database objects like Functions, Stored procedures, Triggers in Oracle.
- Good experience in writing ANT, Maven scripts for the project build and deployment process. Experienced with Continuous Integration (CI) with Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience working with WebLogic, WebSphere, ApacheTomcat, WebLogic, JBoss Application and Web servers.
- Good knowledge about using SVN and GIT for version control.
- Hands on experience with JUnit, Test Driven Development (TDD), Mockito in performing unit test and Log4J in monitoring the errors logs and fixing problems.
- Experience in RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, DB2), SQL and PL/SQL
- Deploying J2EE applications to Application Servers using Ant, Maven & Shell Scripts.
- Experience in working in an Onsite/Offshore delivery model.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
SOA Technologies: Web Services, SOAP, UDDI, Restful, Axis, Jersey, Spring REST, Apache Http Client
Web/ App Servers: JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat Server
IDE: Eclipse:, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Source (STS)
Databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo DB
Version Control Tools: SVN and GIT
Tools: Jenkins, TortoiseGIT, Source tree, TortoiseSVN, TOAD, SQL Navigator, SOAP UI, Putty
Platforms: Mac, Windows, Linux, UNIX
Software: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Rational Rose and Bugzilla
- Followed Agile Methodology for application development.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing J2EE applications.
- Developed Restful webservices for Offers and Merchants functionality using Spring MVC, JPA and Hibernate.
- Developed and Consumed Restful Web Services using Jersey Framework.
- Consumed and Maintained existing SOAP Services.
- Used Hibernate 4.0 as Persistence tool to interact with Persistent database PostgreSQL.
- Used SOAP UI to test web services using WSDL file given by Development team and Postman test REST API’s.
- Developed unit test cases using Mockito framework for testing accuracy of code and logging is done using Log4j.
- Used JSP, JSTL and Spring tags for retrieving and displaying data. Used jQuery Framework.
- Fixed minor UI issues using Angular JS.
- Used Jenkins and Maven for CI integration and GIT for version control.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse and deployed into JBoss Application Server & used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Maintained more than 80% code coverage and strictly adhere to run JUnit test cases prior to merge the code with Development Repository.
- Involved in release activities and deployed & validated services in different environments like DEV, STAGE, UAT, MTF and PROD.
- Involved in fixing existing SonarQube issues.
- Supported the application in production.
- Worked closely with BAs, Testing & other team members to resolve Defects/issues found in Testing.
- Involved in the quality activities such as Code Reviews, Test case review, Defect Reviews.
- Used SPLUNK to search and reviewed the logs information while working on the incidents.
Technologies Used: JAVA 1.7, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Restful API, Postman, SOAP, SOAP UI, Maven, JUnit, Mockito, JPA, Hibernate 4.0, Lucene, JSP, JSTL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, AngularJs, JQuery, JBOSS, Jetty, PostgreSQL, HSQL, HQL, PL/SQL, GIT, SPLUNK
- Developed Controllers using Spring MVC framework and connected to business components using Spring Annotations.
- Extensively used Spring AOP and Dependency injection during various modules of project.
- Developed and Consumed Restful Web Services using Jersey.
- Used Axis 2 to develop SOAP Web services.
- Worked with the business team for the project requirement review & User Acceptance Testing.
- Used WebSphere Application Server as part of production implementation.
- Worked on Oracle and DB2 databases as backend.
- Helped the build team to integrate the code Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Used the Log4j frame work to log the system execution details to log files.
- Used SVN version controlling to maintain project versions
- Used JUnit and Mockito framework for unit testing the functionality being tested.
- Used JAXB, JAXP for parsing auditing information in xml format.
- Used JSP, JSTL and Spring tags for retrieving and displaying data. Used jQuery Framework.
- As a part of Quality assurance participated in the Code review process.
- Analyzed web applications, documented detail Test plans, Test cases and expected results based on the business functional requirements.
- Adhere to Agile Methodology. Supported On call on a weekly basis as part of team on call rotation.
- Implemented tickets in production.
Technologies Used: JAVA 1.7, Spring MVC/ DI/ AOP/ Templates, Hibernate 4.0, Web Services, RESTFUL Services, Jersey, Axis, Apache Http Client, SOAP, SOAP UI, JDBC, SQL Server, DB2, HQL, PL/SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, jQuery, JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Rally, UML, SPLUNK, Eclipse, Oracle, Linux, SVN, WebSphere
- Worked on various new enhancements on the system that involved requirements analysis, designing the solution, development and implementation.
- Worked in AGILE Methodology and involved in the project discussions.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for two modules.
- Developed the DAO layer using the hibernate annotations and configuration files.
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components.
- Developed Enterprise Web Services Jersey and Axis Frameworks part of ESB team.
- Integrated REST Web Services with Web Application using Spring MVC.
- Helped UI to integrate the java beans data using JSTL, Spring tags.
- Used ANT, Maven Scripts to build and deploy applications and worked closely with build team to resolve CI, Maven site and Report Issues.
- Unit Testing Java code using JUnit 4 and Integrating with Jenkins.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.
- Involved in testing and deployment of the application on WebLogic Application Server during integration and QA testing phase.
- Was part of production support team to resolve the production incidents.
- Co-ordinate with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and those defects are resolved.
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live, while actively in Production Support role.
Technologies Used: Java, J2EE 1.5, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL, WSDL, Jersey, Axis, SOAP UI, Eclipse, Oracle11, TOAD, JUNIT, SQL, PL/SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, HTML, CSS, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, UML, TOAD, WebLogic, Linux
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and Technical
- Specifications according to their requirements.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP and auto wiring concepts in developing the application.
- Used Spring Container to performed dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate to map the database with POJO using hbm.xml files.
- Designed the Architecture of the project as per MVC standards.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server.
- Used AJAX technology for creating interactive Web Applications.
- Developed and Consumed RESTFUL Web Services.
- Developed SOAP web services and generated WSDL.
- Developed JSP (Java Server Pages) for orders module and Customer Service Department.
- Used Maven for build code.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling Oracle database.
- Involved in Integration of all the modules and deploying them on Application server.
- Involved in bug fixing of various modules in the application that were raised by the testing team.
- Involved in implementing the solutions at various client sites.
- Involved in enhancing the system and information in the messages.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks)
- Development and Integration of the Application using Eclipse IDE and used Subversion Used Log4J for logging and tracing user-desired messages.
- Developed Test Cases and Unit Tests for Functionality Testing using JUnit.
- Used Maven for building of application and deployed to WebSphere Application Server.