- Results - driven software professional with 8+ years of experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including Design, Development, Integration, maintenance, implementation and testing of various client/server, N-tier, web applications and implementation phases in Banking, Insurance and Healthcare domains.
- Strong expertise in Core Java, J2EE Frameworks such as Servlets, Spring, Struts, Hibernate and JPA.
- Good knowledge of Spring modules such as Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Beans, Spring TX and Spring ORM.
- Experience using Design Patterns like Builder Pattern, Session Facade, Business Delegates, Singleton, Factory, Service locator and Data Access pattern.
- Experience in Software Engineering Processes, Development Methodologies (UML, Rational rose), Agile methodologies, Business, Requirements Analysis, Object Oriented Analysis & Design and Implementation of software systems, based on industry proven best practices & standards.
- Good work experience in using IDE tools like Eclipse, RAD, IntelliJ IDEA, Net Beans, and WSAD. Application servers like Jetty, WebSphere, WebLogic, and JBoss application servers.
- Experience in IBM MQ Series as Java Messaging Services (JMS).
- Experience with XML related technologies such as XML parsing (DOM, SAX), XSL (XSLT, XPATH, XSL-FO), DTD, Schema, JAXP, JDOM, XQUERY.
- Experience with Web Services in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience on Oracle, PL/SQL, Conditional controls, Error Handling, Exception, Cursor Management, Subprogram and Packages.
- Expertise in Dependency Injection using Spring and HK2.
- Expertise in DB queries, stored procedures using SQL*Plus, PL/SQL.
- Excellent experience with Java Script, AJAX and JQuery.
- Experience on multiple platforms Linux and UNIX environment.
- Expertise in Oracle Tools like SQL Navigator, TOAD, SQL Loader.
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Easy Mock, Matchers Framework for Unit and Integration testing of web application.
- Experience in interacting with Clients, Collection of Requirement Specifications from the client site, performing Requirement Analysis and Designing.
- Capable to learn new technology and adapt to a new environment quickly.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationship with management, Clients and Team members.
- Delivered Responsibilities as Analyst Programmer and Programmer. Strong functional experience includes Financial, Banking and Insurance.
- Excellent experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development.
- Worked directly with technical staff and QA engineers on the team to deliver high quality code for final validation & verification.
Java Technologies: JDK (1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8), Servlets 2.4, JSP 1.2/2.0, HTML5, EJB 2.0/3.0, JDBC, Swing, XML (DTD & Schema), Java Beans, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), JAXP (DOM-SAX), Web services (SOAP, WSDL), AJAX (JQuery framework).
Databases: Oracle 10g/9.x/8.x, DB2, MySQL, MS Access, NoSQL and SQL.
Frameworks: Struts 1.2/2.0, Spring 2.5/3.0, Hibernate 2.0/3.0
Development Tools: Eclipse, Ant, Toad, SQL Developer, WebLogic Workshop, WebSphere (6.x, 7.x), Log4j, WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit, RAD IDE.
Web / Application Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, Tomcat.
Designing and Modeling: UML Design, MVC, Template and Command.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/ 7, Unix and Linux.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology.
- Experience writing angular.js code for developing Single page applications ( SPA ) used several in built language core directives, expressions and modules.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Developed the application using Core Java, Multi - threading , Spring MVC, Spring Boot , J2EE, Hibernate and Web Services REST.
- Diverse experience in utilizing tools like N-tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Cassandra, My SQL and Restful Web Services.
- Unit testing of developed product features using JUnit and Mockito frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Angular 2 MVC framework that connects to internal RESTful API's.
- Good knowledge on Amazon Web Services ( AWS ), Amazon Cloud Services like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
- Support Client-side libraries like angular 2.0, 4.0 and database connection like MySQL through the Node base Microservices and have them connected with API calls
- Involved in generating Hibernate Configurations files, hibernate mapping files and Hibernate Data Objects to communicate data in persistence layer.
- Directed towards full stack development using both front-end driven and core concepts. Equipped utilizing Spring Framework.
- Involved in test-cases using JUnit, debugging Implementation and deployment activities.
- Successfully involved in test driven development model using JUnit .
Confidential, Springfield, VA
Java Backend engineer
- Followed Agile Methodology with short (4-6 week) release cycles. This ensured that work was scoped beforehand while having the advantage of rapidly shipping production features. This process proved to be ideal for service-based projects which required incremental feature additions.
- Involved in design, development and deployment of POS applications using SOAP, JAX-WS and Spring following Agile methodology.
- Designed, implemented and deployed J2EE web application using Spring IOC. Developed Spring Beans and configured Spring using annotations.
- Primarily focused on Spring components such as Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Service, Repositories, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Responsible for writing technical design document from business requirement specifications.
- Designed and implemented asynchronous fault-tolerant store close feature that auto-closes open registers, resolves till balances and opportunistically with central Oracle Xstore data-store.
- Designed and implemented a SOAP client for real-time address verification and resolution for loyalty programs. Address verification was based on matching scores instead of binary matching to decrease false negatives and thus increase the efficacy of the loyalty program.
- Designed a custom payment processor add-on that provides enhanced features like custom verification signature flows for Verifone card processors, and logging EMV information for sales auditing.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Implemented Web Services for communicating one application to another application by using Restful Web Services.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database.
- Used log4j for application logging.
- Worked on different procedures, prepared statements using PL/SQL.
- Used JIRA for tracking the flow of team activities.
- Used Dev ops tools like Jenkins for CI and CD.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Developed MAVEN scripts to build and deploy the application onto Tomcat Server and ran UNIX shell scripts for the deployment process.
- Participated in configuration management, change management activities and code re-views.
Environment: Java 1.6, HTML, Hibernate, Spring, XML, JDBC, Eclipse, STS, SOAP, Web Services, Oracle10g, JIRA, Junit, UNIX, Maven, GIT, Mongo DB.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Designed, developed, and tested application during all phases of the project life cycle.
- Used agile methodology for developing the application.
- Extensively helped team members in the design and implementation of their modules.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS.
- Used various design patterns like Singleton, Transfer Object, Service Locator, Façade, Business delegates and Factory Pattern.
- Implemented spring Batch for (ETL) Extraction, Transform and Load on data maps.
- Developed Application to extract reportable positions from main tables and
- Build the xml submission using the Spring Batch and JAXB parser.
- Used Spring JDBC Template to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code.
- Used Tomcat and JBoss locally to test, deploy and debug application locally.
- Used Spring AOP module to handle transaction management services for objects in any Spring-based application.
- Tested Rest web services request/response using Postman client.
- Developed Junit and Junit Mockito test cases for all the business methods and services and also created unit test cases documents.
- Assisted in building Validation Service for testing at each (ETL) stage using Spring Boot and Spring MVC, also generated reports using Jasper tool.
- Used log4j for logger and debugging purpose.
- Used Maven to build process, compiling and build the application.
- Git Stash was used as the version control system to persist the code base.
- Written stored procedures, triggers, and cursors using PL/SQL.
- MySQL was used as the database for persistence mechanism.
- Assisted in Production Support and Infrastructure, responded to service tickets and service requests within established time-based requirements.
- Regularly communicated with QA team to address defects in regular intervals of time.
- Involved in the analysis specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software
- Implement best practices for developing Android applications that target multiple devices and platform versions.
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the project were developed using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Spring at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance along with Validation Framework.
- Written Cloud formation templates and deployed AWS resources using it.
- Creating S3 buckets and also managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and
- Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud formation
- Creating Cloud watch alerts for instances and using them in Auto scaling launch configurations.
- Bootstrapping instances using Chef and integrating with auto scaling.
- Manage the configurations of multiple servers using Chef
- Written multiple manifests and also customized facts for efficient management of the Chef
- Written scripts in Python to automate log rotation of multiple logs from web servers.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate
- Servers/ storage using AWS Cloud watch.
Environment: CISCO UCS/VMWARE, SGI Servers, Centos, Ubuntu, Chef, Jenkins, GIT AWS, Tomcat, JBOSS, Sonar, Red Hat Linux 6, and Ubuntu, Puppet, Tomcat Server, Nginx
- Responsible for arranging scrums.
- Used Spring and Struts Frameworks for developing applications based on MVC architecture
- Used JDBC to store and retrieve data from the Database.
- Developed web.xml and struts-config.xml files required.
- Developed Servlets for handling requests from the JSP.
- Developed Entity bean classes for implementing the business logic.
- Used JUnit Framework for developing test cases.
- Extensively worked on JAVA Collections to handle the objects in the application.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to the build the application.
- Involved in fixing the bugs.