- Diverse experience in Microservices architecture implementation using AWS, Spring Boot, Cassandra and RESTful services.
- Overall 10+ years of experience in end to end implementation of Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Deployment.
- Extensively worked on Java, J2EE, JDBC, AngularJS, RDBMS and NoSql DB.
- Full stack software development experience working in large scale enterprises.
- Complete understanding and hands on experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in DevOps area for E2E automation using pipeline, AWS, Bitbucket and Python.
- Exposure in development of various domains such as Auto Finance, Telecom, Banking, Healthcare and Retail.
- Worked in Core Solutions Group providing solutions for proposals and projects.
- Team player with communication & relationship management skills, coupled with the ability to learn and understand new technologies quickly and use them efficiently.
- Strong analytical and problem - solving skills.
Sr Software Engineer
- Responsible for analyzing project requirements, scope, risks and priorities of automation pipeline.
- Developing and designing REST API’s in Java with Cassandra DB to handle critical functionalities of the product.
- Also closely working on AWS cloud computing technologies for configuration, Product deployment, automated scripts.
Environment: Java 8.0, Spring, Tomcat, AngularJS, Cassandra,Restful Web Services, AWS and Python.
Lead Java EE Engg
- Handled analyzing project requirements, scope, risks and priorities
- Develo ped and enhanc ed application to meet user’s changing needs.
- Involved in developing new applications with Restful web services, Angular, Cassandra as necessary to fulfill the client’s requirements .
- Participating in research and development, application re-engineering .
Environment: Java 8.0, Spring, Tomcat, AngularJS, Cassandra, Oracle 11g, Restful Web Services.
Lead Java System Analyst
- Managed requirements and design phase towards identifying solutions with technical team and client.
- Worked closely with business consultant architecture to define requirements for systems integration.
- Established clear design standards, patterns and models as well as establishing a common vocabulary. Provided a flexible design structure that also significantly limits design variation.
- Played multiple roles as Delivery Lead, Technical Lead and System Analyst.
Environment: Java 6.0, Spring 3.0, WAS 6.0, Spring Test Suite, Oracle 11g, Jasper Reports, XML Spy.
- Closely worked with business domain experts to define requirements for systems integration.
- Participated in research and development, prototyping, application re-engineering.
- Knowledge sharing to stakeholders by presenting POCs appropriately .
- Responsible for the strategic development and support solutions that are designed to provide improved productivity, streamlined operations, and faster access to critical information.
- Performed defect analysis of the real time issues in the production environment.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF PrimeFaces, EJB, WAS 6.0, RAD 7.0, Spring, Unix Shell scripting, Oracle 11g, MQ, XML
- Analyzed & identified project requirements, scope, risks, priorities, deliverables & created project plan & schedule.
- Scanned the application code to find performance vulnerabilities.
- Wrote custom rules in SONAR for Java, VB and Flex application.
- Provided the performance analysis report to client.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE 1.5, Struts 2.0, JMS, MAVEN, ANT 1.6, Weblogic 10.2, SQL Server, Sonar, SVN
- Leaded 3 separate projects and ensured the timely execution of the activities contained in the project plan.
- Performed code reviews, vulnerability analysis, unit testing, integration testing and penetration testing methods.
- Optimized advanced search algorithm, queries, web services, front-end and rendering time for best performance
- Built reporting tool to deliver reports in PDF.
- Served multiple roles - Software Engineer, Database Developer, Quality Assistant .
Environment: Java, JSP, EJB, HTML, Java Script, RAD 7.0, WAS 6.0, JADE framework, DB2 and Dimensions.
- Interacted with business users to gather requirements, write functional and technical specifications (LLD).
- Prepared the Component Design Specification Document which includes sequence diagram, class diagram and use cases
- Involved in coding, unit testing and code review of different module of application.
- Used advanced SQL in developing complex queries, triggers and PL/SQL procedures & functions with cursors.
- Handled technical support and onsite support to client operating on/in unsupported configuration.
Environment: Java, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, JMS, RAD 6.0, Websphere Application server 6.0 & Oracle9i.
- Migrated application from Struts framework into JSF framework.
- Involved in analyzing the requirements, coding, unit testing and code review of different modules of application.
- Developed reporting tool using JFreeChart for graphical representation with code clean as value addition.
- Analyzed database tables through queries to troubleshoot and resolve transaction problems.
- Played a key role in Java, J2EE application development, testing and implementation phases of SDLC.
- Extensively involved in bugs rectifications reported by testers.
- Provided technical support to client operating on/in unsupported configuration and issues.
- Developed Object Oriented code and provided maintenance and enhancements to existing code.