- Multimedia Engineer focused on computer science, with 7 years of experience developing mobile technologies with multicultural teams both local and offshore.
- Passionate learner, enthusiastic about discovering new technologies which improve user experiences, software performance, and development processes.
- Delivered successful video games, mobile applications, and software for multiple platforms, using Agile/Scrum SDLC.
- Extensive expertise in image processing algorithms, as well as mobile technologies such as Android SDK, Java, SQLite, and Kotlin.Android Application Development Agile Methodologies Software Development Life Cycle
- User Interface Design Android Accessibility Process Automation Design Patterns
- Game Development Technical Troubleshooting & Implementation Team Collaboration
Mobile Libraries: Dagger 2, Mockito, Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, Glade, Vuforia, PubNub, RxJava*
Mobile Frameworks: Android SDK, Xamarin Native, Ionic
Game Frameworks: Unity3D, Flambe, LibGDX
Databases: SQLite, Realm, Firebase
Design Patterns: Observer, Factory Method, Singleton, FlyWeight, Template Method, Composite, State, Strategy, Mediator, Prototype
Tools: Git, JIRA, Terminal, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Charles Proxy, SVN, GitHub, Jenkins
Platforms: Android, Linux, Windows, MacOS
Android Mobile Developer
- Planned application architecture and developed modules.
- Conducted code review, contributing greatly to research and development.
- Coordinated Agile demos and meetings.
- Integrated API services using Retrofit to communicate android applications with external REST APIs.
- Used Jenkins, GitHub, and JIRA for continuous integration.
- Performed troubleshooting and resolved issues reported by both customers and QA team.
- Improved modules in Shop Disney Parks, My Disney Experience, and Profile by adding new features, troubleshooting, and resolving bugs.
- Coordinated with iOS team and Core team, synchronizing multiplatform applications.
Technologies Used: Java, Android SDK, Dagger 2, Accessibility, Git/GitHub, Jenkins, JIRA, Android Studio, Charles Proxy, Retrofit, Picasso, Windows, Linux
Confidential, New York, New York
- Developed project prototypes for study and improvement.
- Defined tools, frameworks, and protocols to be used for video streaming in real time.
- Implemented WebRTC and PubNub frameworks to send and receive messages, and stream video.
- Trained junior team members in latest technologies.
- Coordinated with diverse team members in remote location and different time zone.
- Assured timely completion of complex projects.
- Delivered high - quality product within deadline, to present to investors.
Technologies Used: Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android Studio, WebRTC, PubNub, STUN TURN servers, Bitbucket, Git
Senior Java Developer
- Defined architecture, tools, frameworks, and protocols for back-end development.
- Developed and delivered functional modules.
- Trained 3 team members in business logic.
- Performed project management for Business Intelligence web application which processes and displays healthcare statistics.
Technologies Used: Java, JSF, PrimeFaces, NetBeans, AWS, PostgreSQL, JIRA, Bitbucket
Junior Video Game Developer
- Analyzed GDD documents, and made major decisions on best technologies and practices to use based on project requirements.
- Planned Scrum sprints, including tasks and timing.
- Integrated software design patterns.
- Implemented code architecture, algorithms, gameplay, and GUI.
- Created game assets such as images, animations, and sounds.
- Followed entire software development life cycle from requirement analysis to delivery.
- Implemented all modules and delivered all Scrum sprints on time, eliminating delays.
- Achieved high quality projects for major clients such as Nickelodeon and PBS Kids Play.
Junior Software Developer
- Analyzed and implemented design patterns.
- Designed code architecture and algorithms.
- Implemented, coded, and integrated gameplay and user interface.
- Contributed game assets, images, animations, and sounds.
- Developed 3D applications to visualize building projects with iPads and tablets, using Augmented Reality technologies on mobile devices.