- Around 3 Years of professional experience in IT industry on Cross Platform (Web & Client - Server) application development and design using object Oriented Programming, Java/ J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),Requirements Specification, Designing documents and Agile methodology.
- Experienced in developing MVC architecture using Servlets, JSP, Struts Framework, Hibernate Framework.
- Strong knowledge in OOP (Objective Oriented Programming) like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation.
- Good Work experience on various IDE's like Eclipse,IntelliJ.
- Extensive of server-side development experience using the technologies EJB, Web Services, XML, Oracle, MySQL Server, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Hands on expertise in JVM.
- Experience on Core Java which includes Multi Threading and JDBC.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Oracle.
- Experience in SOAP and RESTful Web Services..
- Good experience in log4J implementation to persist the data into log files and Maven for the build and deployment of applications.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle 11g,SQL Server, and My-SQL.
- Experience in working version control tools like Git and SVN.
- Have experience in software Development Processes like AGILE SCRUM Methodologies.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and Analytical skills and a highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Spring-AOP, Transaction Management, Hibernate and Custom Java Tag Library.
Web Development: HTML, CSS, Java Script, AngularJS, Bootstrap.
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, DOM, SOAP, JAX-RS RESTful, JSON.
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic 12.x, Apache Tomcat 6.x/7.x.
Methodologies/ Design Patterns: Agile, MVC, Factory pattern, Singleton.
Rational Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2008/2012.
NoSQL Databases: Exposure to Mongo DB.
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans
Build Automation: Ant, Maven, Exposure to Gradle.
Testing and Logging Frameworks: JUnit, Log4J.
Version Controls: SVN, GitHub.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
- Involved in business requirement gathering for enhancement of the application by discussing it with client product owner and peer teams.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Extensively worked on Data Partitioning and Snapshot Isolation in SQL Server 2005.
- Extensively Used dependency injection and MVC modules that is built up on spring frame work.
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Wrote and executed efficient SQL queries as required in the project to manage the data.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Extensive use of web services using SOAP and REST.
- Developed the test cases using JUnit for unit testing.
- Was responsible to communicate with End client to support the application and analyze the issue and fixed the issue.
- Maintained the struts config files, tiles definition files and web.xml.
- Session Beans are designed in such a way to serve the following: Inserting, updating, and deleting data from the database
- Developed and executed the business validation logic in form beans.
- The framework involves struts framework, which internally uses the J2EE design patterns.
- Developed the servlets, beans for the application.
- Involved in troubleshooting application using log files and in production support.
- Created Stored procedures by PL/SQL for data modification (Using DML insert, update, delete) in Oracle.
- Used JIRA to track activities and defects, Log4j to logging debugger and using Maven to compile and build.
- Developed Class and Sequence Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Provided production support to end users of the web based application.
Confidential, St. Petersburg, FL
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including requirement collection, analysis, design and development to deployment.
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Prepared High Level and Low Level design document implementing applicable Design Patterns with UML diagrams to depict components, class level details.
- Designed and developed core functionalities such as invoicing, billing history, reports generation and transportation management.
- Designed and implemented entire HR and Payroll module.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers in MySQL to optimize the performance of the application by reducing time delay in generating complex reports.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services for mobile version of the application.
- Worked on billing installation to query and update customer installation.
- Developed most of the test cases to perform unit testing using JUnit.
- Worked on SQL Server tools Like Enterprise Manager and SQL Query Analyzer.
- Provided back up support for all the project demonstration.
- Developed the web interface using MVC design pattern with Struts framework.
- Designed and implemented most of the Java related portions of the application including EJBs for encapsulating business logic.
- Developed server side utilities using J2EE technologies Servlets, JSP, JDBC.
- Developed the JSP’s using the struts framework tag libraries.
- Developed the WORKFLOW concept using the struts framework to avoid the back button problems.
- Deployed and maintained application on production and test servers.
- Participated in data migration process to migrate data from existing system into newly developed system.
- Used GIT i for version control.
- Actively participated in documentation and code review process.
- Played a key role in analysis of post-production issues and bug fixes.