- Over 8+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation, and testing of Object - Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE.
- Experienced in Java Web-based, Desktop Based Development with Concepts of, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and its implementation.
- Experience working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, Iteration.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using Java/J2EE technologies Such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts framework, EJB, Servlets 3.x.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes to the database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experienced in Full stack front-end technologies using GruntJS, Gulp Server, Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Implemented based on corresponding view components with view components JSP, Html, html5, CSS 3, XSD, XSTL.
- Experienced in implementing Service-oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Solid Hands-on experience in end to end implementation of CI and CD (Continuous Delivery), DevOps processes using AWS Code Commit AWS Code Deploy, AWS Code Pipeline, Jenkins, and Ansible.
- Experience with Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Experience in developing and a solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices Architecture.
- Red Hat JBoss was used for Building, deploying, and hosting enterprise Java applications and services.
- Proven experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions, and Packages using TOAD.
- Proficient in NoSQL DB with Apache Cassandra DB, Mongo DB.
- Performance optimization by indexing, grouping, map-reduce on NoSQL DB.
- Experience with creating and workflows and Mappings, running jobs in Informatica 9.5/ETL.
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and IBM Clear Case.
- Expertise in testing with JUnit using tools like JMeter.
- Experienced with JUnit frameworks such as Mockito, Easy Mock.
- Good working experience in using ANT and Maven scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Experience in working with customers to determine their needs, gather, analyze and document requirements, communicate with customers throughout the development cycle, manage customer expectations, resolve issues and provide project status.
- Extensive experience in working on multiple operating systems including UNIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, and Microsoft Windows.
- Goal oriented individual with excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels and work independently.
Languages: Java 1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8, J2EE 1.4, Java 8, Java Swings, JSF, JUnit, Log4J, Ant, Maven.
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, AngularJs, jQuery, React.JS, Node.JS, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JDBC, HTML5, DHTML and XML, CSS3, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, MQ Series, Apache Camel, Kafka, Spring Boot, Express.js.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful Web Services
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Groovy.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD) and NetBeans, STS.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL, MongoDB.
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git.
Testing: Selenium, Karma.
Tools: Rational Rose 2000, JBuilder 3.5/5.0, Visual Cafe 4.0, Visual Age Java 3.5, eclipse 3.X, MS-Office, Front Page, Ultra Edit 32, Clear Case, iReport -1.2.5.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac, Solaris.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Involved in the complete SDLC including the design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Designed and coded controller classes using J2SE that would talk to real hardware controller to access their states and gave the user control over the hardware through the multithreaded UI.
- Responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and React JS.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Micro Services and to develop Spring-based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures and views, Reviewed normalized/Denormalized schemas for effective and optimum performance tuning queries and data validation in OLTP environments.
- Created Single page application using Backbone.JS and Node.JS to handle the data flow.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in the base code to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application into Gradle for Micro Services.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, keys, Events, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Implemented API controllers (SOAP and REST) and web services client classes to interact with downstream systems.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Worked with core Java technologies like Multi-Threading and synchronization.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from the client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to project to the client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed and used REST web services for the reporting framework.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI responsive development using JSP, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap & used Client-Side validations were done using ReactJS, XSLT and jQuery.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, Sharding, and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
- Used GITHUB as version control tool.
Environment: Java 1.7, 1.8, Java 8, J2SE, HTML5, CSS3, React JS, jQuery, Ajax, JSP2.0, Hibernate 4.0, Web services, RESTful, RAD, WebSphere, SonarQube, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Maven, JIRA, JBoss, JUnit, TDD, MongoDB, Micro Services, GITHUB.
Confidential, Calumet, IL
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Used Eclipse Integrated Development Environment for coding, debugging and testing the application modules.
- Implemented CRUD operations using Spring Boot for our front end React JS application.
- Involved in developing of the presentation layer for the application modules using AngularJS/2, XHTML, HTML5 , jQuery, AJAX, and CSS.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Knowledge in the creation of Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented Spring Boot services in combination with Angular as a front end to form a Microservice Oriented application
- AngularJS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST Web services.
- Configured Spring based Microservices and Spring Boot
- Experienced with React JS and worked on Redux Flux Architecture .
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate and JPA to achieve an object to database table persistency.
- Developed Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Worked on developing REST Services to expose the processed data as a service.
- Experience in working with NoSQL , Mongo DB , and Apache Cassandra .
- Implemented Spring Security and Spring transactions in the applications.
- Experienced on spring framework applications like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC , Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring Boot and did integration to Microservices into the existing system architecture.
- Configured MQ Queues and Topics to publish messages to topics and consume published messages.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Micro-services in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Experience with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Developed communication between different applications using MQ Series ( JMS ) and Spring Integration.
- Configured and monitored numerous Cassandras, NoSQL instances
- Deployment of micro-services via AWS Beanstalk and Lambda
- Worked on DAO's to pull the data from the source Databases and converted into JSON formats and then published into Kafka Streams.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Extensively followed Test Driven Development to implement application business logic, workflow process and integration of application modules.
- Followed Pair Programming to analysis, design, development, Integration, Testing and deploy the applications.
- Used XML, XSD, XPath, and JAXB for message transformations and mappings.
- Extensively followed agile Scrum methodology and XP to implement the application modules.
- Configured and used Hudson, Jenkins tools for continues integration and build and deploy the applications.
- Used Maven for building and deploying the web application into WebSphere and configuring the dependency plug-ins and resources.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for each line of the application code and performed validation.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Implemented business layer using Core Java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, Spring annotations.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Microservices and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- Used S3 buckets to manage document management and RDS to host database.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Optimized the full-text search function by connecting to NoSQL DB like MongoDB and Elastic search.
- Implemented MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, and replication.
- Used Rabbit MQ queues for implementation of multi-threaded synchronization processes using JMS queues for consumption requests.
- Used Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy microservices.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST and added security to SOAP through WS Security.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Set up a Jenkins server and build jobs to provide automated builds based on polling the GIT source control system.
- Consumed REST based micro services with Rest Template based on RESTful APIs.
- Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC).
- Used SOAP UI tool for testing web services connectivity.
- Used MAVEN building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in the application servers, it is also used for Dependency management of code in the application.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking issue tracking and project management.
- Involved in writing the test cases for the application using JUnit.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
- Implemented Log4j tool to log the entire application.
Confidential - Foster City, CA
- Involved in writing Application workflow both for front-end and backend.
- Created a multi-layered application framework using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Developed the RESTful web services, by using Spring Framework and MVC pattern, for Business logic that is reusable and that can be consumed for front-end applications.
- Developed Multithread Application using with Thread Pool and Concurrent Executors.
- Developed Business logic with the help of spring and Data Access was implemented by using Hibernate.
- Handled the security and Authorization by Spring Security and OAuth authentication Protocol.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate 4.3.x to interact with the MySQL database.
- Involved in developing Server-side EJB components and wrote session beans to perform the business logic.
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Designed and prepared custom tags on the JSF layer and prepared framework classes for Managed Beans interacting with the Hibernate.
- Used JPA and Hibernate with entity beans for interacting persistence layer for CRUD operations
- Utilized AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EBS, EC2, SNS, RDS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, EMR, Lambda, Cloud Formation, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, S3 and Route 53.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Used SAX and DOM parser for parsing XML documents and XSLT API to handle XML parsing in Object Oriented way.
- Implemented Design patterns like DAO, Singleton, Factory, Delegate, and Front Controller.
- Developed Microservices based architecture to enable the application to be deployed on AWS Cloud.
- Worked on web services SOAP and REST technologies
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design spec using Rational Rose. Implementation of J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, and Data Access Objects.
- Actively involved in the design of the application architecture in lines of their own Framework based on MVC2 Architecture with JSP Front End (HTTP Request/Response Integration) as View, Servlet as Controller and combination of EJBs and Java classes as Model.
- Designed and developed a presentation layer using JSP which acts as View in a distributed MVC architecture, which involves model components and controller components.
- Used Entity Beans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and to store the data into the data layer.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, packages, and triggers.
- Involved in the configuration of Spring MVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework for the design and development of web application
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping and Persistence.
- Designed and developed a business tier using EJBs. Used Session Beans to encapsulate the Business Logic.
- Developed XML and XSLT pages to store and present data to the user using parsers.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of the application on WebLogic Application Server. Used CVS as Version Control System performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit and log4j.
- Used Apache Ant for building the application. Gained a good knowledge of browser compatibility issues and their solutions. Executed and coordinated the installation of the project.
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancement of the project.
Associate Java Developer
- Design and Development of the Object-Oriented applications using OOA and OOD techniques in all Business Areas using Rational Rose.
- Gained substantial knowledge about the concepts, design advantages, traps and pitfalls of successful object-relational mapping.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams and object diagrams using UML methodology.
- Designed and developed the subsystem using Java Servlets, JSP, J2EE Entity beans and Session Beans.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Stored data in Oracle database and accessed using Oracle JDBC drivers.
- Used Eclipse as IDE to create, test and deploy EJB components.
- Design and developed Oracle stored procedures, functions, triggers, and PL/SQL modules.
- Imported Client data into the database from XML file by using the XML Parser.