- 8 + years of experience in IT Industry working on web - based and client/server multi-tier applications as a Java/J2EE Developer in various domains.
- Proven skills in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and functional specification preparation, deployment, support and maintenance.
- Proficient in various methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, TDD (Test driven development) models.
- Experience in developing various UML based designs like class diagrams, cases and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- In depth knowledge of core java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Threading, G enerics, Exception h andling, Multi-Threading, Execution services, C oncurrent utilities, File IO, Garbage Collection and Serialization.
- E xperienced in implementing Java/J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Worked extensively with J2EE frameworks such as Struts, Spring ( DI, MVC, Spring JDBC, AOP, Batch and Spring Templates) framework.
- Worked extensively in various design patterns such as Model View Controller(MVC) archictecture, Singleton, Façade, Factory using spring framework and also implementing JSTL (JSP Standard tag library), custom tag development and tiles.
- Good exposure in implementing W eb S ervices with WSDL using SOAP and REST, AXIS and Jersey.
- Experienced using WARs and EARs to build and deploy the applications in application servers using ANT scripts and different IDEs.
- Experience in Persistence Framework like Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping) in a typical n-tier architecture.
- Good Exposure to Web/A pplication/P ortal servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic and WebSphere.
- Experienced with relational databases ( RDMBS) such as Oracle 9i /10g, MySQL, DB2 8.x/9.x, SQL Server 2000.
- Experience in using IDEs like Eclipse, Netbeans, RAD and RSA.
- Configured Log4j, JUnit, and developed unit test cases and determining application functionality.
- Experience using Maven tools.
- Supported applications in production and worked closely with off-shore teams.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environments and experience of providing training to business users.
Java/J2EE (8+ Years): JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6 - Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Exception Handling, File IO, JDBC, Servlets 2.1/2.2/2.5, JSP 1.0/1.1/1.2, JSTL1.0/1.1,XML
Framework/Libraries (8+ Years): Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring 2.x, Hibernate 2.x/3.x, Ajax, LOG4J
Middleware (6+ years): JMS, Web Services, RMI
Web/Application Servers: Websphere5.x/6.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x,Weblogic8.x
IDE(8+ Years): Eclipse 3.0, RAD 7.0,Net Beans
Databases(8+ Years): DB2 7.x/8.x/9.x, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL2000/2005/7, MySQL, MS Access
Web Services(5+ Years): SOAP, WSDL, XML
XML/HTML (7+ years): XML, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS
Design Skills (5+ Years): UML (Rational Rose), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Java Enterprise Design Patterns
Source Control(8+ Years): VSS, SVN, CVS, PVCS, Rational ClearC ase
Development Methodologies: Agile/Scrum Methodology
Deployment and Testing (7+ Years): JUnit, ANT, Maven
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Unix, Windows 7
Tools: and Utilities: JIRA, Mercury Quality Center 9.2, Notepad++, Editplus
Other Languages: C, C++,SQL, PL/SQL
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Development Testing and Production phases for the new requirements using iterative model.
- Participated in Coding based on the spring framework.
- Consumed and produces SOAP web services within E commerce Suite, ILCF.
- Designed and persistence layer build on ORM framework and developed it using Hibernate.
- Hibernate ORM tool to communicate with databases.
- Contributed in fixing defects and reviewing code.
- Involved in writing test cases and performing unit testing for developed applications.
- Involved in coding based on Spring framework.
- Used JIRA for defect tracking.
- Worked on AGILE methodology.
- Involved in support for QA Team while doing integration testing, regression testing, systems testing.
- Used GIT as a code repository and for code management.
Environment: Jdk1.7, Spring 3.2, JSP, Core Java, SOAP web services, Ant, WebLogic8, Jira, HP ALM, Winscp, putty, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven, Eclipse 3.0.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Involved in the design, feature estimations and software requirements.
- Developed SOAP and Rest web services to consume third party implementations.
- Implemented Spring IOC to resolve dependency injection.
- Developed class diagrams, use case diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML/STAR UML.
- Produced and consumed SOAP web services for transferring data between applications.
- Worked on session façade design pattern to access domain objects.
- Used JDBC configuration files to communicate with the database.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit.
- Hands on experience in debugging, testing the web service with Soap UI.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate framework. Integrated Hibernate with Spring framework.
- Used HTML pages to develop front end, used jQuery for client side validations and AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI
- Used DAO design pattern to access insert and update data in database.
- Used JMS for programs to create, send and receive messages by different modules like health insurance plans in system.
- Performed Unit Testing application using Junit.
- Used SVN as code repository.
- Interaction with the users at all stages of development to ensure that development was as per user specifications.
- Used OOD concepts in overall design and development of the system.
- User requirements study, analysis and review of the specifications.
- Designed and Implemented the J2EE Based with JDBC in Eclipse IDE.
- Work directly with management, vendors, and third parties to ensure database management applications operate at peak efficiency.
- Extensively worked on Java server side programming using Servlets, and JSP. CSS is used to style Web pages, XHTML and XML markup.
- Implemented servlets to handle HTTP requests for on-line requests, credit card payments, registration and bug tracking.
- Using XML for dynamic display of options in select box and description on web page.
- Designed complex application database SQL statements for querying, updating and reporting using JDBC.
- Responsible for testing, debugging, bug fixing and documentation of the system.
- Developed JUnit test cases and performed integration and system testing.
- Implemented Java components and deployed under the WebLogic server.
Confidential, Evanston, IL
- Implemented spring dependency injection using annotations.
- Designed and developed a single servlet which handles every web request.
- Interacted with databases using JDBC connectivity.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by creating SOAP with WSDL.
- Independently developed DAO layer using Spring ORM and Hibernate entity beans.
- Used REST Web services for sending and receiving data.
- Prepared Technical documentation and Sequence Diagrams for the application.
- Implemented Model View Controller architecture using Spring framework.
- Used AJAX for server communication and seamless user interface.
- Actively involved in Unit/Integration testing the application.
- Used Maven as a build tool.
- Used JUnit for writing test cases and used JIRA for defect tracking.
- Used CVS as repository.
- Worked on Agile Methodology.
- A pplied various complex SQL queries.
- Developed application using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL queries.
- Used Servlets to write server-side programs.
- Interaction with the database is accomplished through JDBC.
- Worked with POJO for handling data coming from the legacy systems.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Proficient with Web Services framework and writing XML based Web Services.
- Used LOG4J, JUNIT for debugging, testing and maintaining the system rate.