- 5 years of combined professional, college, and personal experience developing Android Applications in Java
- 4 years of professional experience as a .NET Test Engineer, .NET Developer, and Java Developer
- 2 years of industrial experience developing and testing .NET, Web and Desktop Applications
- 1 year of experience in developing web applications that use Spring and Java EE Technologies
Programming Languages: C#, Java, Kotlin
Java Technologies: Java EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP
Mobile Platforms: Eclipse ADT, Android SDK, Android Studio, Xamarin
Android Libraries: RxAndroid, Dagger, Butterknife, Retrofit, GreenDAO, SQLite, Room, LiveData
Tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Intellij, VS Code, Unity
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Currently developing a Xamarin Mobile Application that allows Drivers to obtain News, Paystubs, Contacts, HR and rmation. Information is retrieved by REST APIs and manipulated through the UI.
- Enhanced an Android Ionic Cordova Application allowing the user to access SmartLock, Orientation, and Temperature Sensor information. Data is consumed from RESTful Web Service endpoints provided by the client.
- Developed a web application for parsing PDF Documents built with Java EE technologies: Servlets, JSPs, HTML, Java.
- Maintained an Android application that targets Vusix and RealWear glasses and demonstrates its functionality
- Converted a NodeJS Application to a Spring Boot Application using MVC, JPA, H2 DB, and Spring Security
- Written Small Android Application that demos Thingworx Applications.
- Earned in PTC Thingworx for IOT ; Developed IOT Solutions in Thingworx.
Confidential, St. Raleigh, NC
- Responsible for developing and enhancing the Regulatory System, Re, and License Search web applications primarily for the Pest and Pesticides division but also for all divisions.
- Documented bug fixes, enhancements and state of progress made using the Boss Central Ticketing System
Confidential, Greenville, NC
- Responsible for creating and maintaining software which interacts with external hardware devices, web services and other business logic to compliment the library of games.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Developed workflows for the point - of-sale systems to drive the activities on the user-interface screen.
- Retailers using the latest technologies and standards can improve the effectiveness for Retail Sales Associates to perform their duties for customers.
Confidential, Cary, NC
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting Web and Java applications, gathering and analyzing requirements, and troubleshooting application defects.
- System was designed using Android XML, Android SDK, Java SDK, 3rd Party APIs, and Internal Service APIs
- Coded the activities associated with the user interface and made the necessary network calls return JSON and populate the user interface.
- Used Google Maps API and Google Places API for showing addresses of providers.