- Over all 2+ years of experience in software development as a JAVA/J2EE Application Developer.
- Expertise on EJB (stateless Session EJB, MDB and Entity Beans) and frameworks like Struts 1.2/1.1, Spring 3.0/4.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi - tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Experience in deploying web application using application servers like WebLogic (8.1/7/6), WebSphere (6/5/4), JBoss and web servers like Tomcat 5/6.
- Expertise in developing Message Driven Beans to implement incoming JMS messages.
- Hands on experience on coding, implementation and unit testing of various J2EE related projects.
- Experience in using version controlling system like GIT, TFS etc.
- Expertise with major databases such as Oracle 10g/11g/12c, DB2, SQL Server 08.
- Hands-on experience in writing stored procedures, functions, views, triggers and joins.
- Experience in various XML technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPath, XSD, DTD, and XQuery.
- Experience using Angular JS to build large scale and robust systems.
- Experience developing application using Angular JS, Node JS.
- Experience of application development in different environments like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Experience in logging the application using Log4j.
- Worked with ANT Builder for application building, scheduling, mailing and automation and integrated with Jenkins.
- Experience in working with IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Net Beans, and IBM RAD.
- Point team player on Openshift for creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes to be accessible from outside, troubleshooting pods through ssh and logs, modification of Buildconfigs, templates, Imagestreams, etc.
- Develop Visualizations and Dashboards in Kibana that give rich analytics to data of interest.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering new technologies with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of next generation programming solutions.
Languages: Java, J2EE, Perl, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: Ser JSP, EJB, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI
App/Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x/4.x, Tomcat 5, JBoss 4.x
Frameworks: Struts 2/1.2/1.1, Spring 4/3/2.5, Angular JS, EXT JS
Tools: ANT, Log4J, Kibana, SmartBear, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
IDEs: Eclipse 3.3/3.2/3.1, JDeveloper, Netbeans
Version Control: TFS, GIT.
Databases: Oracle 10g,11g/12c, DB2 9.x/8.x, SQL Server 2008 and MySQL 5.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in Team planning and grooming sessions and Retro session in fully Agile environment.
- Developing the application services as per the requirements.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Used basic authorization to secure RESTfulweb services.
- Used Postman to test the responses of the API and simultaneously we can view the JSON body.
- Used Maven to build the project.
- Used GIT to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation.
- Performed Unit Testing using Junit, Mockito frameworks for all the migrated modules to ensure complete code coverage and perform Smoke test after each build.
- Build and administrate Continuous Delivery pipelines using Git.
- Actively involved in Automation Testing, Functional Testing and Regression Testing.
- Interaction with the team members for clarification of issues.
- Used SmartBear to review the peer code review.
- Worked in container based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift.
- Proficient in using Eclipse/RTC for code change and deploy legacy applications.
- Involved in both backend and front-end application development using materialize CSS framework for styling the front end.
- Used JDK 1.8 for developing the application and made use of built in functional interfaces, lambda expressions and stream API for code refactoring.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to in corporate Business Logic and save the data to Oracle database.
- Involved in the Migration from SOAP to REST.
- Involved in writing stored procedures which involved in executing multiple SQL statements.
- Used Oracle dB for storing and retrieving the data
- Used Junit framework for Unit testing of application
- Used Gradle to build the project into WAR and git for version controlling.
- Used GitLab for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
- Implemented new ELK cluster for enterprise logging and Maintained ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Design, develop, maintaining, and building the reusable, efficient and reliable Java code.
- Developing the service layer that acts a bridge between the presentation layer and data access layer, with spring framework.
- Implementing the Design Patterns like MVC to improve the performance.
- Assisting in maintaining and updating existing applications and modules.
- Giving assistance and support to programming team members as required.
- Working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Implementing GIT for version control.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop Web Applications.
- Implemented different Web Services to transfer the data over the servers.
- Used different CSS styles and media queries to style the HTML pages.
- Wrote several queries in ORACLE to ADD, DELETE, and UPDATE the database.
- Created the User Interface screens using struts MVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on Network elements.
- Involved in using XML for developing tool for User Interface Customization.
- Documenting the requirements and check pointing the document with clients periodically.
- Develop and test new features, incremental changes, and bug fixes to a production-ready state using agile development Processes.
- Developed web application using Struts Framework.
- Developed application using Core Java concepts and maintained concurrency with Multithreading.
- Bug fixing, maintenance of the product and ensuring smooth delivery of project.
- Used MySQL as backend Database.
- Use Eclipse and Tomcat web server for developing & deploying the applications.
- Used Struts Validation framework for Client-side validations and Server-side validations.
- Extensive exposure in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of large-scale, secure and Internet/Intranet applications using javaJ2EE technologies.
- Developed web-based email client to send emails from application using java Mail API.