Contribute as Sr. Java/J2EE/BI Developer to deliver solutions.
- 18+ years’ combined Java/J2EE, BI, and Oracle experiences for large scale applications.
- Strong OO Analysis and Design principles
- Full life cycle OBIEE development, including business analysis, Data Mart design, RPD, SQL, Dashboard, and BI Server Admin experience for enterprise projects.
- Solid Oracle PL/SQL, Informatica, and ODI development.
- Business and industry knowledge in Healthcare, Financial, Consulting and Banking
- Excellent customer service, incident management, and offshore team experience.
- Business Intelligence: OBIEE , ThoughtSpot, Qlik Sense, MicroStrategy and SAS
- Methodologies: Agile & Waterfall
Senior JAVA/BI Developer
- Java/J2EE development
- Strong OO design principles, and J2EE architecture framework analysis.
- Java development with Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, AOP), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, RESTful web services, JSON, XML.
- Hands-on with Maven, Github, Eclipse and JBOSS platform.
- Design and development experience on Microservices and Restful API.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) with JUnit, and Mocking frameworks
- Extensive knowledge in front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery JSON, HTML/CSS, and Bootstrap for rich user experiences.
- Hands-on knowledge with cross-browser limitations and standard-compliant.
- OBIEE, DataMart, SQL, RPD, Dashboard Development and BI Server Admin
- Confidential is the technical lead responsible for full lifecycle data mart design and implementation. She works directly with business SMEs/groups/executives to gather requirements.
- She analyzes key metrics from different departments, profiles data, designed the fact and dimension tables, uses SQL to build the model and reconciles all components to make sure the design is solid. Provides DDL and works with the Database team to get tables created and loaded.
- Works on OBIEE RPD layer to bring in the tables, creates joins, and make sure the measures are properly leveled.
- Confidential successfully delivered Confidential first Online Reporting Dashboard to our top customer, Miami Dade County (MDC) that meet contractual needs with exceptional data quality.
- Confidential performs BI Server Admin tasks, which includes BI server maintenance, trouble shot server issue, RPD merge, deployment, and user provisioning tasks.
- Oracle and ODI Development
- Solid Data Analytic and RDMS skills with Oracle PL/SQL for data profiling and develop oracle store procedures
- Data mart/star schema design and development
- Implemented Ad-Hoc extracts using ODI for audit, and MAR extracts for the business.
- Data quality and testing strategy
- Confidential applying TDD designs test plans to meet acceptance criteria.
- Developed regression, integration, and reconciliation testing processes. Every new release, she reconciles data to existing systems.
- She designed and developed the Data Health Dashboard to monitor and trouble shoot data issues.
- Customer service, production support and enhance reporting capabilities
- Confidential ’s consulting background and customer service first mindset results in excellent Production Support and Incident Management. She prioritizes, analysis and systematically identify the root cause, and reach out to customers in timely matter to understands their needs.
- She engaged with users for training and gained business interests for using new tools. She actively seeks what is the pain point for business and provides solutions to resolve it.
- Confidential is the major resource for researching and developing the ThoughtSpot solution, which enables users with great visualization and insight analysis capabilities.
- She works closely with business/departments and gained tremendous healthcare industries standards and knowledge. For example, The Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS), Value-based healthcare, and CMS
- Confidential learned the Affordable Care Act during Edge project. This project saves millions of dollars for Confidential .
Senior Java Technical Analyst
- Confidential joins Confidential as Sr. Java technical analyst. In this role, she designed and delivered Java based Investment Suitability system
- Confidential worked with the business to gather requirements; analyzed data flow from Bloomberg, StateStreet, and ADP sources to various systems;
- She designed an overall system architecture using cutting edge Java (Core & EE), Spring (MVC, AOP, JDBC), Spring boot, and Hibernate (JPA/ORM, JSON) technology that removes dependencies and promotes reusability.
- Conducted system and UAT testing with oversea team and production support
- Designed and implemented POCs (proof of concept) with Java web services, Spring, and Hibernate
- Implemented URL masking functionalities that removed a high compliance risk.
- Developed a working model that updates and encrypted database passwords.
- Designed authentication/authorization model to CTI vendor to provide FATCA compliance.
- Coordinated international teams on shore, and off shore.
- She worked closely with the development team overseas to resolve coding issue and provide feedback to the product owner.
- Senior Java/J2EE/Portal/Oracle Database Developer, VBA Enterprise Data Warehouse In this role, Confidential supported web development and enhancements to a twelve plus Terabyte Data warehouse that provides workforce, workload and performance analytics to the VA.
- Designed and implemented Java/J2EE applications utilizing Struts Framework. The applications are scalable with thousands of users on daily basis with excellent performance.
- Implemented Web Services resolved various data issues for VA.
- Received a special commendation from the VBA
- Advanced Portlet development including PDK API with JSP to create dynamic web contents.
- Developed ETL processes using Informatica.
- PL/SQL, package, procedures, functions, Oracle Reports development
- Portal development and administration, created users, groups, and managed users’ privileges.
- Seamless Single Sign On between Siteminder and Oracle Portal.
- The project achieved CMMI Level II and section 508 compliance
Senior OBIEE Developer
- Designed and implemented the physical, business, and presentation layers of the OBIEE repository.
- Led the OBIEE 10g to 11g migration.
- Designed and developed a centralized one stop Portal for nationwide users
- Conducted user training to utilize OBIEE functionalities.
- Converted Crystal reports into BI Publisher
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Redesigned the Workload Manage Tool by utilizing cutting edge Spring framework which enabled continuous integration and testability.
- As the result, the development time was cut in half.
- Lead SQL Server and Cold Fusion Developer, Confidential Web master for Cold Fusion web application and SQLServer developer on this engagement effort.
Senior OBIEE Developer
- Converted Discoverer reports into OBIEE framework.