- Over 8+ years of IT experience in Design, Development and Deployment of web applications using Java and J2EE Technologies in Banking, Healthcare, Insurance domains.
- Well versed with all phases of Software Development Lifecycle(SDLC) Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation using the Agile methodology, Waterfall and related tools (Rally and JIRA)
- Experience in Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Templates (Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate, Spring JMS), Spring Batch modules
- Experience in using SOA and Web Services Technologies: Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL, UDDI, SOAP UI.
- Experience in writing Build Scripts using Shell Scripts MAVEN and using CI (Continuation Integration) tools like Continuum, Jenkins
- Implemented asynchronies process using JMS and MQ messaging. Using the internal JMS framework to control MQ retry process and MQ failover.
- Expert knowledge of J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Expertise with using Cassandra, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB databases and writing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Experienced working in Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Strong experience in development of applications using Core Java, J2EE technologies like Spring, Struts, Hibernate.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC, SAX and XML Beans.
- Experience in working with Integration frameworks like Apache Camel.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning IBM Web Sphere6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBoss 5.x/ 4.x.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Rational Application Developer (RAD) for Java /J2EE application development.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (9i, 10g, 11g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experience in using ANT and Maven for build automation.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, Clear Case, CVS, and Subversion.
- Involved in Performance analysis and improvements of the application using tools like JMeter and using commands on Unix box to resolve deadlocks and improve performance.
JAVA 8 years, jQuery6 years, SOAP6 years, XML6 years, HTML8 years
Languages: Core Java, J2EE, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: EJB (MDB), Hibernate, Spring, Struts
Apache Projects: Ant, MAVEN, and Apache POI
Tools: & Utilities Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD, WSAD, Edit plus, JCreator, Dreamweaver, Text pad, Toad, SQL Developer, SOAP UI, JMS.
DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MY Sql, DB2, Sybase, MS Access.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, IBM Clear, Quest, Bugzilla
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created a Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Spring templates.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and JQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single - page application.
- Used JQuery and Ajax to send the request to server side and receive the response.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate DAOs.
- Used Hibernate framework in the persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Webservices and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks)
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB (Enterprise Java Bean) in a WebSphere Application Server environment.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Created Stored procedures using PL/SQL for data modification (Using DML insert, update, delete) in Oracle11g.
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process.
- Responsible for maintaining Content Management System on daily basis.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Removed all the XML based configurations required to build the MVC application and maintained in the classes using Spring Boot .
- Developed user interface as JSF, prime faces, HTML and CSS and BOOTSTRAP with custom tag libraries using JSF Framework.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Deployed GUI code to WebLogic application environment and standalone components to JBossServer. Developed web services to perform various operations on the supplier information.
- Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
- Use Maven to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used GITHUB as version control tool.
Sr. Java / J2EE Developer
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Implemented User Interface in Model - View-Controller Architecture, which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Struts MVC, Servlet, JSPand Custom Taglibs.
- Developed the User Interface validation framework in combination of custom validation built on top of Struts validation frame work from the form bean.
- Developed Server-side components with coordination of EJB, Hibernate and Spring using web established frame work designed under the guidelines ofsession facade, Business Delegate, Service locator.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using framework JQuery.
- Developed and utilized J2EE Services and JMS components for messaging communication in JBoss Application Server for Credit Inquiries.
- Developed Web service modules based on SOA architecture to consume services.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, HTML, and JQuery.
- Configured development environment using WebLogic application server for developer's integration testing.
AWS Java Engineer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in the review and analysis of the Functional Specifications and Requirements, initiatives using Rapid Application Development.
- Developed Restful APIs and micro services using spring, Hibernate and Jersey.
- Deploying, configuring on Web/Application Servers like JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Worked with Jenkins DSL to create/update Jenkins jobs to automate CICD pipeline.
- Developed Terraform scripts to create the AWS resources such as EC2, Auto Scaling Groups, ELB, Route53, S3, SNS and Cloud Watch Alarms.
- Having good knowledge in NOSQL databases like Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, Cassandra. Setting up and administering DNS system in AWS cloud using Route53.
- Developed Cookbooks to configure AWS resources and deploy the applications using Chef.
- Developed Playbooks to configure and installing applications using Ansible.
- Worked with AWS Lambda using python to automate resource creation, perform compliance checks and cost optimization.
- Created AWS Lambda using java to perform event driven processing.
- Automated creation of encrypted S3 with versioning and logging.
- Constructed S3 lifecycle of Applications & Database logs, which includes deleting old logs, archiving logs based on the retention policy and granting rights to authorized users.
- Involved in the development of user interface using Angular JS, HTML and CSS.
- Redesigning the existing web application with new technologies like Bootstrap and Angular JS.
- Worked closely with architect in creating VPC, subnets and security groups.
- Worked with API gateway to expose the APIs for internal consumption with two factor authentication.
- Worked with Docker and ECS to containerize and deploy APIs.
- Worked on developing CSO (Customer Specific Offer) application using Cloud Formation Templates.
- Built products using Java and Scala based Spark Framework for the enterprise.
- Worked on creating the EC2 Cluster to install and execute spark application for big data processing based on event notification using Lambda, SNS, Cloud Formation Template and Chef Cookbooks.
- Scaled microservices, distributed systems and serverless applications using Simple Queue Service(SQS).
- Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing like Apache Spark and Hadoop
- Used design patterns such as Singleton, Factory pattern, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate, MVC, and DAO.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring - IOC, AOP, MVC and batch which is used for implement-ing backend functionality.
- Developed Repayment Calculator, displays loan repayment options based on loan amount, interest and time period using AJAX with jQuery.
- Used Rabbit MQ (Message queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Migrated applications from Java 1.7 to Java 1.8 using Lambdas and parallel streams.
- Used JPA (Java Persistence API) along with Hibernate framework for implementing Test Classes.
- Worked with S3 and ELK stack for creating monitoring and analytics solutions.
- Automated the AMI update process for all existing ASGs for compliance and security updates.
- Followed agile methodology along with Test Driven Development using Junit and Mockito.
- Worked on creating and automating Acceptance Tests for ATDD using Java and Cucumber.
Java /J2EE Developer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in study of User Requirement Specification, communicated with Business Analysts to resolve ambiguity in Requirements document.
- Worked in Agile Scrum Methodology
- Involved in configuration of Spring MVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework for design and development of web application
- Created Location Look up SOAP based web services.
- Developed Controller and Service classes that support Spring Framework.
- Involved in developing DAOs (Data Access Objects) to connect backend Database.
- Defined required mappings in xml that are supported by MVC architecture and Spring framework.
- Involved in development of SOAP web services using Apache Axis 2 to extract data from databases.
- Used Apache Axis Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Spring AOP for logging purpose.
- Published methods as web methods using Restful web services in Spring Framework.
- Used POSTMAN, SOAPUI and Rest Client for testing the web services.
- Involved in designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using MySQL.
- Manipulated MySQL for data retrieval and persistence using Hibernate.
- Actively involved in deployment of EJB service jars, Application war files in Web Logic Application server.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping and Persistence.
- Used Spring Security for user authentication in some modules.
- Implemented Test Driven Development using Junit framework.
- Used JAXB to parse XML files and transformed them into Print Ready format.
- Used Maven for building application.
- Deployed application on WebSphere server.