- 7 years of experience in Requirements gathering, Designing, Development, implementation and maintenance of software applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Good Working experience in Design, Development and implementation of several J2EE frameworks like (Model View Controller) Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience in using Design Pattern: Singleton Pattern, Factory pattern, DAO, Fa ade Pattern (Session Fa ade Pattern), MVC Pattern, Business delegate Pattern, and Service Locator Pattern.
- Expertise in developing various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from database.
- Extensive knowledge in using JDBC and ORM technologies like Hibernate for persisting data to different relational databases.
- Experience in programming SQL queries, triggers and Stored Procedures in Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience in developing applications using Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and Restful.
- Configured AWS VPC, private and public subnets, security groups.
- Developed an AWS lambda function to send a request for internal service end points through API Gateway using apache Http Client.
- Expertise in using JUnit in performing unit test and Log4j for logging errors.
- Good working knowledge of IDE like Eclipse, RAD and Net Beans.
- Expertise in configuring and using various Web Application servers like Web Sphere, Web Logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Used XML, XSLT, JSON and Schemas for communication between different tiers of application.
- Hands on experience in setting up repositories in Maven and Ant.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, JavaBeans.
- Good knowledge on source control tools such as Rational Clear Case, SVN, GitHub and CVS.
- Experience in developing applications using Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Possess excellent leadership qualities, good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, and take initiatives with a proactive approach in problem solving and providing best solutions.
HTML (7 years), Java (7 years), JSP (7 years), Model View Controller (7 years)
Java Tools : J2EE, EJB, JSF, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, CSS, AJAX, JDBC, JMS, JUnit, Restful, Spring Rest
Frame works : Struts, Spring, MVC
Open Source: Hibernate, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring AOP
Web, Application Servers : IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic.
IDE : Eclipse 3.2, My Eclipse 6.6/5.1/3.9, JBuilder, RAD 8.0/7.0, Netbeans.
Database : Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2008/2005 and IBM DB2
Build Tools : ANT and Maven, Jenkins, UCD
Unit/Load Testing : JUNIT, SOAP UI, Mockito
Version Control System : CVS, SVN, ClearCase
Logging Tools: Log4j
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Participate in IPM and Three Amigo sessions to understand the requirements and to come up with estimates
- Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templates, Events and Injectors.
- Implemented serval UI screens using Struts2, JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Developed front - end code with Ajax call in Angular JS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end Restful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Involved in POC for developing a module using Spring Boot which improved time and efficiency of the process.
- Built a Web Application using Spring Boot MVC. This Application/framework will help to evaluate the performance AWS MQ performance. Worked on Spring-JMS and Apache Active MQ broker service.
- Release Support- Managing Release deployments to lower Environments in terms of software deliveries and overnight activates.
- Developed story/task by following TDD/BDD and Pair programming concepts. Providing daily status in scrum meetings with the client.
- Supporting production defects
- Experience with Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Application Deployment on PCF using CF push and Urban code deploy.
- Experience with static code analyzers like Sonar.
- Utilized Agile process to streamline development process with iterative development.
- Experience in using Chrome Developer Tools and Firebug for debugging and troubleshooting the code.
- Developed SQL queries to access data in Oracle database.
- Implemented Web services components SOAP, WSDL to interact with external systems
- Wrote Junit test cases for Java Application
- Used Liquibase with Maven and Eclipse for deployment of database.
- Extensively used the repositories like GIT and SVN.
Environment: Java 7, HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSP, AJAX, Java Script, JUnit, GIT, Maven, IBM UrbanCode Deploy, Jenkins, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, Spring MVC, Soap and Restful webservices, Angular JS, Struts2, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, Mybatis, PCF, Liquibase.
- Develop business requirements and specifications for specialized components, which may involve identifying alternatives at the system level.
- Designing, developing and maintaining complex programs in specialty component system.
- Implemented Spring MVC, which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performing validations.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes
- Designing and executing stored procedures for data migration from legacy data to SQL Server.
- Developing Web Services using SOAP as a protocol to send request and response in the form of XML messages using WSDL.
- Deployed application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances.
- Used Hibernate to deal with the database and wrote complex HQL to handle the persistence operations.
- Working on ANT scripts to build the application generating JAR files for application deployment.
- Developing Junit test cases for testing the functionality of the code and Involved in defect fixing and tracking using HP ALM quality center 11.
- Used Clear case as version control tool.
- Followed agile methodology for the application development.
- Involved in Full Life Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Developed Sequence and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose software.
- While using Spring as Application Level Framework, Hibernate is used as persistence Framework.
- Implemented design Patterns like Singleton.
- Interfaced using Web services, SOAP for producing and consuming the data information from other subsystems with in the courts.
- Worked on JDBC and SQL as back end database for storing the application data.
- Worked on Subversion as version control system for maintaining uniformity of application code among the developers.
- Worked on IBM Clear Quest for tracking the issues.
- Involved in troubleshooting technical issues, conduct code reviews, and enforce best practices.
- Maintained, developed and fixed bugs for applications.
- Documented and unit tested website code and applications.
- Developed software solutions according to the quality and delivery standards of the program.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Struts Tag libraries, Java Script and Ajax.
- Implemented MVC - II Architecture, which separated the View and Business Logic Layer.
- Designed SOA implementations by Using Web Services-WSDL, UDDI and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party vendors.
- Worked on Struts framework to create the Web application.
- Developed Servlets, JSP and Java Beans using Eclipse.
- Designed and developed struts action classes for the controller responsibility
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC)
- Responsible for Writing POJO, Hibernate-mapping XML Files, HQL
- Utilized Agile Scrum to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Used the ANT script to create the war/ear file and deployed into WebLogic.
- Used DOM for parsing the XML, XSLT Document.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid XML files.
- Designed and implemented XML parsing for XML order conformations.
- Building and Deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production servers
- Involved with the version control and configuration management using Serena
- Unit and Integration testing on development and pre-production servers