Software engineer, worked on high value & critical projects in financial trading sector.
CRM/Software: Zendesk Administration & app development, SalesForce, GoldMine, Demandware, MS Excel for leads and in house CRM management systems, upgrades, implementation and complex reporting.
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MongoDB
Operating System environment: Linux, Windows
Planning, Management & Networking.: Project Management in line with the guidelines of PMBOK, SDLC, Agile/SCRUM Methodology, Active Directory, Networking IP & HTTP protocols.
Digital Marketing: Google analytics & webmaster tools, SEO, SEM, PPC, word press, content creation.
Technical Support: Strong client facing technical and software support role in banking & telecom sector.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Modernizing Mainframe cobol based architecture to cloud based Micro services using Spring Boot and cloud architecture.
Tools: Java 8, PCF(Cloud), Intellij, Springboot, Sping Cloud data flow, RabbitMQ, Zuul, Eureka, Gradle, Maven, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Git, Fiddler, Postman, MongoDB, DB2, SQL, TDD, BDD, Splunk, Veracode, Sonar Qube, Appdynamic, Junit, Cucumber, Mockito.
Software Engineer - Java
- Developing Restful, Soap WebServices.
- Working on large scale Securitization and Trade Capture equity software application.
- Estimating the effort for software solution and code review.
Tools: Java 8.0, Junit, Intellij, Maven, Ant, Hibernate, Spring, Jira, Crucible, FishEye, Github, SVN, Team city, Jetty, Tomcat, Basic Auth, Jackson (json processor), Teamcity, JAXB, Rest easy, JAX-RS, Guice, Puppet, Oracle 11g, Oracle sql developer.
Enterprise Software Engineer
- Developing, managing and implementing Java based applications.
- Application development requirement gathering and integration.
- Providing software support for VERSATA’s mission critical ERP & Industrial Software i.e Everest, Gensym, SmartForm & MessageOne with specific emphasis on U.S and European clients.
- Responsible for Initial implementation of CRM & Software application support developed in JAVA, prior to that MS Excel was used for logging leads, activities and revenue related particulars
- Responsible for Requirement gathering and documentation for Project CRM
- Supervised QA department for sales divisions and responsible for its overall operational excellence and technical support
- Heading a team working with clients on products registered with United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO).
Software Solution Engineer
- Designing and developing features, understanding customer requirements and meet business goals.
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- Working with the customers to understand and troubleshoot issues then design and implement innovative solutions across multiple industries and sectors.
- Provided technical support on commercial banking software and enterprise applications for banks and telecom companies, including domestic and cross-border transactions, professional risk mitigation and configured technology to organize, automate and synchronize business processes in CRM
- Successfully deployed and troubleshoot CORONA software in Banks and provided support to Telco companies on CRM software.