- Around 10 years of strong professional IT experience in Java / J2EE technologies.
- Involved in complete software development life cycle specializing in analysis, design, documentation, development, and implementation of Enterprise Application, Business Systems, Client - Server, Web applications and Deployment as per Quality Standards.
- Expertise includes J2SE, J2EE, Struts Framework, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, MQ Series, DB2, Oracle, WebLogic, WebSphere, Web Services, XML, XSL
- Developed code using various design patterns like Command Pattern, Singleton, Adapter, Business Delegate, Data Access Objects, Value Objects, and MVC etc.
- Extensive experience in administering and deploying applications on WebLogic Server, WebSphere Application Server.
- Hands-on experience with databases like DB2 UDB, SQL Server and Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c and ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA.
- Experience in producing and consuming Web Services using SOAP and REST protocols.
- Experience in deploying the application in Cloud Foundry and scaling the instances.
- Experience in using load testing using Apache Jmeter to monitor the throughput, average and graphs.
- Experience in functional testing the Rest API using Postman and Swagger and verify the JSON response. Handling the exception with HTTP error code.
- Experience in writing and executing test cases using Cucumber Framework, Parasoft.
- Experience working in both SDLC and Agile environments.
- Domain exposure in Banking and Finance, Telecommunication.
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PLSQL, Shell scripting
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF.
Web Technologies: JSP, XML.
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Application Servers: WebLogic 10/11/12 c, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat.
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000, IBM DB2
IDE: Eclipse, Spring Boot, RAD.
Defect/Bug Tracking: HP Quality Centre 10.0, ALM
Modelling Languages: UML.
Tools: /Source Control System: Maven, Ant, Winscp, Jenkins, Putty, MS Visio, SVN,GitHub, IBM QC, Junit, Beyond Compare, Parasoft, Cucumber, Jmeter, Cloud Foundry.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr Java Developer
- Identify and determine various compatible tools, frameworks, software’s and plugins which are required for design, development and to test the application.
- Design the application services using UML (Unified Modeling Language) to visualize the system with graphical notation and comprehensive set of diagrams.
- Gather functional and business requirements given by client, product owner and business analysts, external teams and showcase the approach.
- Authorization and Authentication of the application with WebSec PingFederate and OAuth2 cryptography protocol, JWT (JSON Web Tokens) to authenticate users.
- Implement search engine with Elasticsearch Lucene to provide faster and scalable search, collect large set of data from different data sources with Logstash and make data visualization with Kibana using Lucene query.
- Modification and use of shell scripts to run the database scripts in UAT and Production environment.
- To fetch records from database used dynamic database-driven approach with PhysicalNamingStrategy, Hibernate and DAO (Data Access Object) pattern.
- To host the applications in Cloud Foundry environment deployed with different commands.
- Fix the bug or defects caused by the system resulting in unexpected or incorrect value.
- Test with Jmeter to monitor the graphs, response time, memory utilization and throughput took by the application, refactored the code to improve the performance and made sure that BAU (Business As Usual).
- Automate the system with Cucumber (Behavior Driven Development) to run the positive and negative test cases using Gherkin file and Step Definition.
- Mock the data with Mockito and Junit Framework to assert the expected value versus the actual result.
- Perform end to end functional testing and cover different business scenarios with PostMan and Swagger.
- Provide the status in daily scrum call to scrum master and team members focusing on what is accomplished yesterday and will accomplish today also if any impediments.
- Demonstrate work increment to stakeholders, product owner and team.
- Research and Development on cache mechanism with Memcache to build the Amazon Web Services Lambda functionality.
Environment: Java, RestAPI, Hibernate, Oracle, OAuth2, Kibana, AppDynamics, Jmeter, Cucumber, Parasoft, SpringBoot, Maven, Oracle, Tomcat, Cloud Foundry, GitHub, GitDesktop, Putty, WinSCP, Postman, Swagger, Junit, Shell scripts, Unix.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Sr. Java Developer
- Understanding of user stores and acceptance criteria for each feature. Analysis the same and giving estimates for developing and unit testing.
- Updating the status in daily scrum call.
- Developed application using EJB, EJBBean, Delegate
- And Java Service for calling the data base service.
- Developed different user interface of finance data calculation, foreign exchange, populate the data.
- Used MVC design pattern for developing the finance application.
- Experience in new features using Java 8.
- Experience in handling validations of the application
- Responsible for fixing browser issues and making the application Browser computability.
- Involved and developed store procedure, writing queries using SQL Oracle.
- Developed Java service using JPA.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection and Spring JDBC Template.
- Using Spring
- Authentication and Authorization implemented Spring Security.
- Solved performance issue of UI using AJAX
- Writing Junit to mock the testing.
- Responsible in preparing BOXI report and pulling the data.
- Responsible for creating various Finance services (Asset Data Service, Trade Capture, Potential Failing Sale, Trade Execution and Settlement)
- Implemented REST service for submit and update process
- Code management using Source Tree for continuous integration of code.
- Responsible for Jenkins monitoring and fixing build failures.
- Using Control-M uploaded the csv files for testing Loaders and fixing the issues using Java
- Responsible for demos after each sprint and make Enhancement as per the Demo feedback.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Responsible for developing and testing middleware and frontend.
- Responsible for analysis and development of MAG modules.
- Responsible for developing roles module involving DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Responsible for tech analysis and provide defect resolution for multiple releases.
- Responsible for writing DML using MySQL
- Responsible in developing the digital certificates renewal process for PKI-Basic and PKI-Medium level using Java.
Confidential, Phoenix AZ
- Developed, maintained mobile transaction software.
- Responsible for building the web service consumer using Java, SOAP and WSDL.
- Implemented the project using the Spring Framework (used Spring Dependency Injection).
- Responsible for developing personalization data using XML, XSLT.
- Performed data structure analysis and the necessary mapping of the data elements to the business elements using the WSDLs and schemas provided by the partner and running SOAP UI calls.
- Responsible for communicating with Project Manager, Data Power Team, External Teams.
- Responsible for gathering requirements from client and coordinated the designing of the components.
- Implemented DAO Design Pattern and build the DAO Layer for the project.
- Used RAD as an IDE for developing application and Eclipse for developing personalization data, IBM MQ for connecting different queues with the application.
- Worked on Websphere admin console for creation of queues, queue manager and data source connection.
- Involved in maintenance and bug fixing. Handled build and deployments using maven and AEDC ( Confidential Development Centre).
- Used Putty and Winscp for deploying ear in server. Involved in unit testing.
- Using Tivoli prepared CMR (Change management request) for different environment for ear deployment.
- Followed Agile software development with Scrum methodology. Responsible for offshore-onsite co-ordination.
Environment: Java, REST, Web Services, spring, XML, XSLT, IBM DB2, IBM MQ, Maven, AEDC, Soap UI, WSDL, Eclipse, RAD, Beyond Compare, WebSphere, Unix and Windows.
Confidential, San Francisco, CAJava Developer
- Performed requirements analysis and design document of the application.
- Using the given wireframe developed User Interface using JSP, Servlets.
- Implemented business logic using in house framework. Used Eclipse IDE for development of code.
- Responsible for database queries using Toad software. Debugging and Troubleshooting issues.
- Responsible for unit testing of the application. Branching and merging of source code using SVN.
- Performed requirements Analysis. Built the application UI using JSF Technology
- Implemented business logic using Java and Beans. Involved in creation of table structures. Loaded data in the test environments.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting issues.
Environment: Java, JSF, Hibernate,Swing, MS SQL Server 2000, Eclipse, Ant, JBoss.