- Oracle Certified Enterprise Architect with over 15 years of experience in technical architecture and designing innovative business solutions for Financial Services, Insurance, Automotive Industry, and Telecommunications.
- Experience in Sparx Enterprise Architect tool, MEGA, TROUX, IBM Rational Software Architect and Solution Architect Automation tool
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE technologies - Java 6.0, Hadoop, Mule, REST, Java Messaging Service (JMS) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Architecture experience includes providing end-to-end design as Solution Architecture, Technical Architecture, Application Architecture
- Framework experience includes - Struts, Spring and Hibernate
- Software development Experience using traditional Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Application / Web Server experience includes - IBM Web Sphere and Tomcat
- Experience in exceeding stakeholder’s expectations - Presenting Proof-Of-Concept (POC) w/ stakeholders and gaining approval prior to proceeding w/ full proof architecture deliverables, publishing regular updates and via touch-point meetings
- In-depth experience in establishing best practices and guidelines for selecting, developing, and implementing information systems within enterprise
- Identified risks and applied mitigation strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of key system integration approaches to balance objectives of performance, reliability, de-coupling, consistency, maintainability, extensibility, and configurability
- Assisted in defining High Level Design, Low Level Design, Technical Architecture design and decision documents and mentored Agile teams (Provided Consulting) on recent technologies and supported them for completing their deliverables committed in specific Planning Increment / Sprint as part of SAFE Agile Process
- Collaborated closely w/ Project Managers, Lead Architects, Core team, Security, and Infrastructure to avoid redundancy, minimize expenditures and improve overall cooperation within organization
- Participated in Architecture Community of Practice as part of Architecture team for discussing enterprise wide architectural issues, improvements in process, upcoming technological directions, and future roadmaps
Oracle Training: Java EE 7 New Features - Oracle University
Certified Scrum master training: Confidential
Confidential - Dallas
Lead Solution Architect Consultant
- Involved on delivering the solution design using SparX Enterprise Architect tool
- Analyzed and delivered AIS (ATO Integrated Solution) using Solution Architect Automation tools such as SolArchAuto, MOTS2SD, SDMaint, SDInterfaces and SDAudit etc
- Researched and delivered impact analysis on various systems including front end, service and data layer (Data warehouse) for merging Special Account types from Legacy Direct TV to ATT Stack
- Presented workable solutions to Business sponsors, AVP and VP for obtaining approval to proceed further
- Assisted teams and provided consulting in development of Solution Arch Library model
- Reviewed and recommended solutions to improve the existing Architectures
- Supported during budget estimation using Model Driven Estimate (MDE)
- Performed Audit process for proposed Solution Design using Solution Definition(SD) Audit
- Reported to Entertainment Group Technology Director
Confidential - Dallas
- Analyzed and identified business strategy and determined systems requirements to achieve business goals for Billing and Payment Modernization effort
- Architect end to end solution using Spring batch framework as tactical solution to modernize the legacy batch process
- Researched Strategic directions such as BPM and Hadoop to handle high volume transactions and optimized to improve performance
- Designed and developed POC to leverage Spring batch using REST API to implement it on IBM WAS 8.5 cloud
- Delivered Architecture deliverables such as Application Distribution Diagram using TROUX, MEGA and IBM Rational Software Architect, Logical Interface, NFR Discovery Matrix and Disaster recovery analysis
- Mentored Agile team on REST, Spring batch, Mule services best practices and WSRR service contracts
- Developed Consolidated Batch process design for various value stream to integrate various API interfaces from Majesco Vendor product to enable commercial lines of Business (B2E)
- Developed Architecture Decision Documents for Java Batch Process, Data placement and File transmission and provided the options for tactical and strategic directions
- Provided technical solution to mount batch process Java based services on SAN storage before feeding to Mainframe systems
- Worked with Business Analyst in understanding business requirements and converted to technical requirements based on Object Oriented Analysis and Design. Also, applied required J2EE design patterns.
- Provided the design deliverables as Class, Sequence, Component, and Deployment diagrams using IBM - Rational Software Architect and Microsoft Visio to achieve nonfunctional requirements such as security, availability, performance etc.
- Designed and lead the development of Mule Soft Any point platform using Open Source tool such as Spring Tool Suite and targeted for Apache Tomcat server.
- Developed performance and availability dashboards for reactive (using Splunk) and proactive (BPM) monitoring
- Reviewed App Arch deliverables with QE Design leads and provided an overview to developers
- Assigned tasks to the Lead developer and tracked the progress
Technical Architect / Team LeadConfidential
- Designed and lead the development of CPS - Common Payment Service application for B2E and B2C
- Based on NACHA rules, generated related PDF file and converted to Byte message along with XML Metadata information for sending to MQ using Java Messaging Service (JMS).
- Worked with QA team in defining test cases and review.
- Updated development status to Project Manager and participated in the project meetings.
- Lead the production implementation activities and performed Post-Production support
- Achieved “On the Spot” Award for implemented a payment related issue
Technical Lead / Sr. Systems AnalystConfidential
- Lead Web service development project (as a Provider) to make ACHPayment (B2C) available via VRU (Voice Response Unit) and iPhone
- Lead Web service project (as a Consumer) for ACH (B2C) application to retrieve the Terms and Conditions from OUCM - Oracle Universal Content Management
- Lead enhancement activities for the projects that were already in production
- Involved and lead design and development of ACHPayment (B2E- Single sign on) application to integrate w/ Mobile, NECHO (CICS), BOS and Enterprise Applications
- Created Web Utility to avoid Cross Site Scripting and SQL injections, also verified by using VA scans
- Lead the development of Account Management System (AMS) using Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Participated in all Sprint Ceremonies - Sprint planning, daily standup, review and retrospective meetings
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF, Struts, Spring batch, REST and SOAP Web Services, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), IBM Rational Software Architect (RSA 8.5 / WAS 8.5), WebSphere MQ, JMS, JCA, HP Service Manager, Chrome, Fire Fox and Safari.
Confidential, Auburn Hills - MI
Technical Lead / Consultant
- Worked with Business customer in understanding their business requirement
- Involved in the WAS 6 migration of COIN and COINWEBAPI applications
- Lead J2C conversion of the COIN and COINWEBAPI applications using WSAD and IRAD - JCA 1.0 to connect to CICS instead of using EABBeans
- Deployed applications using EBRM (Enterprise Build Release Manager) for auto deployment
- Lead development of the NDNCR Automation process - Objective of this project was to implement Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services. The scope was to get weekly updates from Federal Do Not Call Registry and update the Customer profiles accordingly. This was a Core JAVA Application was developed using XML based Web Services using WSDL and SOAP. The registration processes in the application was developed using IBM Web Sphere MQ and IBM Web Sphere Message Broker.
- In addition to leading technical team, also involved in production support and triaged the incidents based on priority of defects and routed to appropriate resource accordingly.
- Assisted SQA leads to prepare test cases / test plans and also coordinated with Business Customer during User Acceptance Testing
Software Developer / Consultant
- Develop and deliver Financial Transaction module (Adjust functionality).
- Develop and deliver successfully the Global Letter Gen module.
- Generating PDF Documents using iText api’s
- Application Developed using MVC Framework (Struts)
- Develop and deliver Document Management and Fax Confirmation modules.
- Debug Policy Interface dealing with the XML files (from Policy Star) to partially fetch the Data and dump it into the product Database, registering the first notice of loss process and add services module.
- Build the Sys Admin modules like User Group setup, Financial Authority Limits, Claim Type Access.
Confidential, Chicago - Illinois
Developer / Consultant
- Developed Personal and Payroll system using Oracle client server technology
- The user interface was developed using Oracle Forms 4.5 and the reports by using Oracle Reports 2.5
- The Data modeling was done using Oracle Designer 2000 and the database used for the development and deployment was Oracle 7.x
- Developed procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL