- 8 Years of IT experience in developing multi - tier, client/Server applications, Web Application Development, Applications using procedural and object-oriented techniques, Data Modeling, RDBMS.
- Experience on Use-case design, Analysis Design, Object Model, and Component Model.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) in designing, developing, maintaining object-oriented applications.
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development, XP methodologies, Pair Programming and Iterative development.
- Experience in working with applications having architecture of stand-alone, two tier, and three tier or multi tier applications.
- Experience in working on longer term assignments in the in functional areas like Banking and Financial Domain, Online Content Publishing, Workflow Management and Legal Information System
- Comfortable with adapting to any OS environment and with any language, adept at learning new languages quickly and using the techniques in the most efficient manner.
- Proven experience in Internet, Intranet & Extranet applications in JAVA, Groovy, JEE, Microservices, Eureka, Zuul, Ribben, SOAP, REST, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JSP, JSF, Servlets, JAXP, XML Beans, XQuery, XSD and AJAX .
- Strong working experience in RDBMS (Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase.
- Extensive experience using Application servers WebLogic 8.3/9.1/10.3 , JBoss 4.0, IBM W ebSphere 8 and web servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in architecting, designing and building frameworks leveraging the capabilities of open source frameworks and tools to cut down cost and development time.
- Strong experience in open source ( Model View Controller) frameworks like Spring 3.0 (IOC/DI, MVC, Security, Transactions, AOP, JDBC Template, JMS Template), Struts, Tiles, JSF (MyFaces) frameworks.
- Extensive experience using integrated development environment like RAD 8.0, IntelliJ, Eclipse, WSAD, and Edit Plus.
- Experienced in working with version management systems like JIRA, Confluence, TFS, CVS, Clear Case, PVCS and MS Visual SourceSafe.
- Proficient with Web Services framework and writing XML based Web Services.
- An enthusiastic and goal-oriented team player possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high level of adaptability.
Enterprise Technologies: J 2EE - SOAP, REST,Java Servlets,JSP2.x,JMS,EJB 3.x, JAAS, XML, JSON.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
RDBMS worked: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, DB2 6.1, MySQL 5.0,
Analysis & Design: OOAD using UML 2.0 & Design Patterns
Application Servers: Jboss 4.x, IBM WebSphere 8.x, RAD 8.0, Weblogic 10.x
Web Servers: Tomcat 8/9
Web MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.2.x, Spring Boot.
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Version Control: SVN, Git
O/R Mapping: Hibernate, Ibatis
Others : Tiles, EasyMock,Mockito,JUnit, DBUnit,Ant, Maven, npm, Webpack, Docker, Jenkins, Eureka, Cloud, Zuul, Netflix OSS.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Sr Java Developer/Microservices Developer
- Providing problem analysis following any service issues to prevent recurrence.
- Designed and developed different Application Programming Interfaces like Soap, Rest, Micro services.
- Developed Rest Service to consume and provide various requirements from different sub systems.
- Developed Messaging components to send messages from one application to the other internally.
- Involved in writing complex queries for joining multiple tables.
- Involved in performance tuning of JVM and used garbage collection algorithms to increase the performance.
- Created Junit and Mock-Ito use-cases for existing spring cloud services like Edge Server, Config server, Discovery server, Discovery service and Admin.
- Developed methods for the usage of all CRUD capabilities.
- Involved in configuring the application using MAVEN.
- Developed Handlers and integrated them with some components to maintain the business logic.
- Developed Junit test cases for the Handlers.
- Used spring Batch so that the application keeps on running and return the actual, exact data.
- Involved in the migration of DB2 to ORACLE Exadata.
- Worked on Version-one to create tasks to be worked on.
- Used Agile methodology for software development.
Environment: Java/JEE, Microservices, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Rabbit MQ, Eureka, Zuul.Hibernate, REST, Angular, Karma, Junit, XML, WebSphere, Linux, SQL, Log4j, Maven, Version-One, Mockito, AWS,Docker, Jenkins, GitLab, JSON, Eclipse.
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Used Agile Software Development for developing the application with clear, efficient workflow.
- Implemented Spring Boot, which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Contribute to code reviews and technical design/specifications.
- Integrated the application with Spring framework for implementing Dependency injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Designed, developed and consumed Restful web-services by leveraging Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Involved in developing complex SQL and PL/SQL queries and maintaining existing procedures and functions.
- Deployed business components into Websphere Application Server and involved in transaction management and security management.
- Implemented application specified rules based on SME/BA inputs and provided jRules interfaces to execute it on Rule Execution Server and Rule Team Server.
- Developed the pricing and orders module pages using Angular.js and used RESTful Webservice using Rest API and the Spring Security.
- Updated the scrum in and Atlassian products like Jira, Cruciable, and Confluence.
- Used Web Services for transferring codes between carriers and the application.
- Rewrite and maintain web applications using Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JMS with Hibernate.
- Coordinated with testing team, development team and business team and conducted walkthrough of test plan document for review.
- CI box setup with Jenkins which enables seamless integration of TDD development.
- Involved in agile development process following Test Driven Development (TDD) by using Groovy, Junit4, Mockito.
- Followed Agile process by managing the daily SCRUM meeting.
Environment: Java1.8/J2EE, JSF, Spring 4.x(Boot, MVC, AOP, Security, JMS, Batch, Data), Groovy, Hibernate, Soap/RESTful, Linux, Json, Jira, Mockito, Junit, Micro Services, React.js, Tomcat, AWS, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, Log4j, GitHub, Pivotal, Jenkins and Maven.
Confidential, Hartford, ConnecticutSr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in designing & developing the core architecture of the entire application.
- Contribute to code reviews and technical design/specifications.
- Implemented spring security (Spring 3.2) configuration and refactored B2B Services.
- Implemented multitier application using Spring DI.
- Implemented model-priority algorithm and generated entity classes using our business models and persisted using Hibernate ORM.
- Designed and developed MRM Structure for risk calculations.
- Used Spring Batch process to migrate our historical data to push to redundant servers.
- Designed Business logic into Complex SQL’s, Stored Procedures, functions and views.
- Designed Graphical user interface using HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Developed the Web modules using Spring MVC and Java projects for each of the areas.
- Implemented Junit/Integration and System test suits using Groovy and Mockito framework.
- Refactored and maintained Linux based build scripts for deployment.
- Involved setting up CI build process on Jenkins for B2B application.
- Agile environment utilized Jira and subsequently Version One for story capturing/tracking.
- Involved in agile development process following Test Driven Development (TDD).
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, SOAP, Junit, XML, jQuery, Html, CSS, Java Script, Drools, WebLogic, Sybase, Linux, SQL, Log4j, SVN and Maven.
Confidential, NYSr Java/J2EE Developer
- Created Dynamic web pages using DHTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring
- Support the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases
- Implemented logging and tracing using Log4J.
- Developed Message Driven Beans as Queue listeners for JMS queues.
- Created the configuration files for hibernate and spring.
- Implemented Junit test cases.
- Implemented utility classes for formatting and parsing the incoming claim records.