- 5+ years of experience in design, development, maintenance and support of Java/J2EE applications.
- Working knowledge in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM), RUP and Test Driven development methodologies.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience including Analysis, Design and Review of Business and Software Requirement Specifications. Development, Testing as per the RUP's Iterative Software Development Life Cycle process and Agile software development methodology.
- Application Developer (RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS, EJB 2.0/3.0.
- Expertise microservice architecture with SpringBoot interacting combination of REST and apache Kafka message brokers.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Polymorphism and java8 new feature.
- Created and Configure Microservice architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application
- Experience of development using software development methodologies as Agile, Waterfall development and Test-Driven Development (TDD) environments.
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 12c/11g/10.3, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 5.x/4.x.
- Experienced in developing MVC framework based websites using Struts and spring.
- Experience with presentation tire development using Apache Struts Frame workusing Tiles and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Inversion Of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and template classes.
- Experience in using ANT and Maven for build automation.
- Expertise in Object-relational mapping using Hibernate.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Experience in parsing XML documents using JAXP, which supports SAX and DOM.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards like DTD, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, and Apache Axis.
- Experience in using SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Experience in configuring and administering MQ-Series and experience in developing messaging systems using JMS.
- Experience with messaging systems like Kafka, Kafka event sourcing.
- Expertise in database modeling, administration and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i, 9i and 10g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Expertise in developing database application using Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Strong Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers, and views in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, GIT, Clear Case, CVS and Subversion.
- Experience in D3.js for Visualizing data using web Standards.
Languages: Java/J2EE,UML, SQL, J ava8, PL/SQL, C, C++,Python, Perl Scripting, Unix Shell Scripting.
Web Technologies: HTML4/5, DHTML, AJAX, Web Services, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Node.js, ML, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, D3.js, Angular Js2
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Rich faces.
Databases: SQL Server, ORACLE 10g/9i, MYSQL, No SQL, MongoDB.
Web & Application Servers/ Build Automation Tools: Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic, JBoss, Maven, Git, Apache Camel, Ant, CI/CD, Jenkins, UDeploy.
Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, RTC, JBoss IDE, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, MQ series.
Version Tools/ Logging Frameworks/Testing Frameworks: CVS, SubVersion, Log4J, Junit, Mockito, Jasmine.
Protocols/ web services: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, WSDL.SOAP, REST.
Frameworks: JSF, Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Express.js, Prime faces.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, MS DOS, UNIX.
Confidential, Columbus, GA
- Involved in the analysis, design and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Use Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for Software Development Lifecycle of the dynamic J2EEproject.
- Designed, coded and tested key modules of the project using java oops concepts.
- Involved in Developing of Application based on J2EE using Hibernate and Spring framework.
- Developed the entire application based on the MVC architecture.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using SpringBoot.
- Experience with streaming platforms like Apache Kafka and messaging services RabbitMQ, Zookeeper
- Implemented SpringBoot services in combination with Angular as front end to form a Microservice Oriented application
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Followed Spring Boot MVC Rest framework to develop the application flow for the project.
- Configured Spring based Microservices and Spring Boot
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS 2 directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Utilized Kafka and Akka frameworks for messaging and queuing.
- Used Java 8 features for faster retrieval of data such as Stream API.
- Responsible for project design, development, and test software for Point of Sale operations using C and C++ in Unix environment
- Implemented user interface coding and styling using Angular JS 2, CSS, Node.js and Bootstrap template.
- Designed and implemented a data analytics engine based on Scala/Akka(Cluster)/Play to provide trend analysis, regression analysis and machine learning predictions as web services for survey data.
- The interfaces are built using Apache Camel framework and JMS.
- Developed cloud native microservices using Spring cloud and Spring Boot.
- Configured Maven for Java automation projects and developed Maven Project Object Model (POM).
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to a web application server in an Agile continuous integration environment and automated the whole process.
- Develop the pre-processor and post-processor scripts in PERL for the Mercer Funds files to create the index files for the incoming zip files and to update corresponding DB2 tables during the post ingestion process.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications components using RESTful.
- Worked on development of customer switcher module on .com website using Play/Akka framework.
- Worked with Play framework and Akka parallel processing
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Designed and developed the RESTFul web services using the JAX-RS API to communicate over the network.
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Experience with messaging technologies Java Messaging Service (JMS), and preferably experience with Kafka.
- Implemented XML-based communications protocol using JAXB.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Used SAX and DOM parser for parsing XML documents and XSLT API to handle XML parsing in Object Oriented way.
- Implemented Java Web services based on SOA architecture with SOAP and WSDL.
- Implemented SOAP messages for information exchange for Web services.
- Troubleshooting, security, failover and work load management of WebSphere Application Server 5.0 /5.1/6.0, WebServers like IBM HTTP WebServer, Apache Webserver.
- Performed data extraction and migration, data cleaning, analysis, and visualization using SSIS, SSAS, Tableau, and Power BI to support OneCloud Data warehousing solution on AWS.
- Used Maven as the build tool, GIT for version control, Jenkins for Continuous Integration and JIRA as a defect tracking tool.
- Extensively involved in the development of backend logic or data access logic using Hibernate and thus creating the object relational mapping with the Java beans in the application.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 11g database, Oracle web Centre and used the stored procedures in the application and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions on SQL Server as well as PL/SQL on Oracle to support both databases for the application.
- Created all the complex SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Implemented TDD (Test Driven Development) for new enhancements to drive the application to minimum Defects zone.
- Developed ANT scripts for building application WAR/EAR for deploying on Weblogic server.
- Involved in all the test cases using the framework Junit and fixed any bugs or any issues identified during the testing period.
- Involved in using CVS, Git, for project management and version management.
Environment: J2EE/Java 1.8, JSP, Spring, Web Center, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Servlets, HTML, Bootstrap, Angular JS, AJAX, Star UML, EJB, microservices, Hibernates, Springboot, Web Services (WSDL, XSLT, XML, SOAP, REST), JUnit, Ant, Maven, Spring Boot, IBM WebSphere,TDD, CVS, SVN, JSON, Eclipse IDE, Node.js, Express.js, Oracle 11g, Spring Tool Suite.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating Use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Coordinated with several teams-the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Designed, developed and implemented JSP's in presentation layer for Submission Application Reference implementation. Resolved issues in basic networking components.
- Developed User Interface Screens using Spring MVC, to enable customers obtain auto finance.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Developed applications using Java8 new features such as Lambda Expressions and Stream API's.
- Partner with product teams, design and build, incident and problem management teams to ensure compliance and quality service delivery
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware based API's with MongoDB.
- Migrated application to micro-services architecture.
- Worked on Design, implementation and test services using Python in a Microservice-oriented architecture.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to the angular JS front-end.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) functionality.
- Developed application framework using struts with design principles of the J2EE using Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Domain object and DAO patterns and developed Stateless Session Bean to Achieve Session façade Design Pattern.
- Performed multiple and consistent deployments using UDeploy to JBoss and WebLogic.
- Developed Spring REST Exception Mappers.
- Developed Authentication layer using Spring Interceptors.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Build unit test cases using Mockito framework for testing accuracy of code.
- Used Jasmine to test JavasScript code.
- Used Tomcat for application deployment.
- Code repository management using SVN and project build tool used is ANT. Created High Level Design documents, low level design documents using MS Visio and PowerPoint to provide the documentation and guidance for peers and business users.
- Developed Stored Procedures and triggers using PL/SQ Lto calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Involved in client requirement gathering, analysis & application design.
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support in WATER FALL methodology.
- Ajax was used to make Asynchronous calls to server side and get JSON or XML data.
- Developed server side presentation layer using Struts MVC Framework.
- Developed batch job using EJB scheduling and leveraged container managed transactions for highly transactions.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs, Garbage collections for dynamic memory allocation to implement various features and enhancements.
- Implemented and developed REST based Web Services to provide JSON and Xml data.
- Used JPA and JDBC in the persistence layer to persist the data to the DB2 database.
- Created and written SQL queries, tables, triggers, views and PL/SQL procedures to persist and retrieve the data from the database.
- Implement JUnit test cases for Spring components.
- Used Eclipse as IDE and worked on installing and configuring JBOSS.
- Made use of CVS for checkout and check in operations.