- 2 years of academic experience in object - oriented programming, developing, testing and debugging code, designing interfaces.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams. Successful working in both team and self-directed settings.
- Creating test plans, test cases and test scripts to effectively test software and other technical solutions across multiple platforms.
- Developing, publishing, and implementing test cases.
- Writing, maintaining and executing automated tests .
Languages: Java, JQuery, C/C++, ASP.Net, Python.
Database: SQL Server.
IDE and Tools: MS Office, Android Studio, Visual Studio, Atom, Intellij.
- Building new applications and enhancing existing suite of applications.
- Participate in project planning sessions with product/project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; in corporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, understand and comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
- Created and maintained landing pages for Confidential Special collections website (responsive web design) using HTML, CSS flexbox and grid layout modules.
- Worked with photoshop/GIMP to create vector graphics and logo designs for a variety of applications.
- Automated various tasks by writing python scripts and resolve various technical problems, testing website performance and interaction.