Software Developer with 6 years of professional experience developing full - stack web applications and with strong knowledge of Java. Played active role throughout the complete Software Development Life Cycle including coding, testing, deploying and maintenance. Eager to learn and grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
Web: HTML, CSS, ASP, AJAX, jQuery, Angular, Node.js, JSP
Databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Hibernate, Servlet, Micro-Services, J2EE, Maven
SDLC: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Testing: TDD, JUnit
- Customized features to extend and to speed up performance and reduce the cost of operation core systems including Core Bank and CRM.
- Implemented on back-end side of E-Banking and ERP system those are best projects of the company.
- Developed APIs of Customer Service websites that increased company customers by 30%.
- Customized features and functionality to extend internal cashing software and billing systems.
- Conducted unit, integration and regression testing and created specific test cases.
- Served as Release Manager; reported to management staff regarding release progress.
- Mentored and trained junior developers who were new in our software team.
- Designed emulators for unit testing and provided maintenance of software systems.
- Prepared release notes and clear documentation.
Technologies: TDD, JUnit, Git, Unix shell, Curl